The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s suffered with back pain for years, but has only now booked a scan when her Insta followers have recommended it? Meanwhile the ridiculous shed/storage thing is cluttering up her family living room and will likely remain there for god knows how long. Between the two of them they just don’t seem to have got the hang of life as a pair of fully functioning adults.
It’s ridiculous and she says she can’t pick up her children at all, yet can lug around garden furniture/lamps/bin storage and paint every other day

Reactions: 4
Oh good she’s bought more flimsy tat to store crap in.
why never a solid piece of storage furnitures

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s ridiculous and she says she can’t pick up her children at all, yet can lug around garden furniture/lamps/bin storage and paint every other day
she’s not exactly know for telling the truth, is she? [£40 weekly food shop anyone?]

Reactions: 6
Oh good she’s bought more flimsy tat to store crap in.
why never a solid piece of storage furnitures
And makes a point of virtue signalling by showing off the “diverse” books she buys for the kids. Meanwhile how many actual people of colour do you think she counts as friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would actually pay her for her content if she documented her working one single week in an actual PAYE job that wasn’t total bollocks like counting matches and making edits.

Reactions: 12
‘I cannot believe I made that’ says a woman putting some pasta on the table. I mean, yes it is a step up from tinned meatballs but hardly a revelation..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘I cannot believe I made that’ says a woman putting some pasta on the table. I mean, yes it is a step up from tinned meatballs but hardly a revelation..
Isn’t this the ‘TikTok’ pasta dish which did the rounds a year ago because it’s the most simple thing ever to make! I suppose if you set your expectations low then you’ll always be an over achiever like Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh the virtue signalling using “more affordable greek cheese”. It literally is feta it’s just not called feta because that’s a geographical indication. Bloody moron.
---
Isn’t this the ‘TikTok’ pasta dish which did the rounds a year ago because it’s the most simple thing ever to make! I suppose if you set your expectations low then you’ll always be an over achiever like Alex
She is so surprised that things with like an 80% fat content and hardly anything else taste yummy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh the virtue signalling using “more affordable greek cheese”. It literally is feta it’s just not called feta because that’s a geographical indication. Bloody moron.
Plus the price difference is what? About 50p? As if they can’t afford that!

Come on now, swapping feta for “Greek style cheese” and cancelling their tv licence is how Alex and Chris afforded their £700k house in North London while neither of them had a proper job! If you would just do that too @AllTheGinJoints you could also live her lifestyle of mid week overnight child free breaks and buying tiger tat daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Green style cheese is rank, it’s made from cows milk and tastes nothing like feta, so the dish will taste nothing like it’s supposed to…she’s a right knob

Come on now, swapping feta for “Greek style cheese” and cancelling their tv licence is how Alex and Chris afforded their £700k house in North London while neither of them had a proper job! If you would just do that too @AllTheGinJoints you could also live her lifestyle of mid week overnight child free breaks and buying tiger tat daily.
And don't forget to swerve the sourdough - you'll never be able to afford a £700k house if you keep that habit up....

• Haha
Damn it, THAT’S why I’m still renting. Bloody sourdough…
Glad we could help.
Also not sure if you have kids or not but I find putting my toddler to full time nursery works out cheaper if I then take a morning to do the stock for meal planning. We’re still spending 120/150 a week but aiming to get to 40 like alex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the turn this thread has taken, #frugaltattletoptips.
If I can add one - be born to rich parents so that you can “borrow” a flat deposit in London when you earn £14k (or whatever it was she said she earned when she started work in the fashion industry).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ooh ooh I’ve got one!
Get given your clothes for free.
Except for your kids - get theirs 2nd hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is a pet peeve of mine but I hate when people talk in such slow self-indulgent manner like Alex, as if expecting everyone to pause and pay attention to them. Then they make a banal point about the simplest of things in the most convoluted way. You can see that cooking intro had to be edited after every other word. Why is it so hard for majority of influencers to string together a simple sentence?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.