The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can upload photos or videos from any date, they just last for 24 hours on stories. Definitely wasn't cold enough in London today to need all the layers.
Oh I knew that but I could’ve sworn there used to be a limit on how far back you could go when uploading to Stories!

ETA: I wasn’t imagining it, it was like that originally but Instagram removed the restriction a few years ago. Shows how often I post Stories!!

Reactions: 4
So confused by her Eastbourne post. Reads like an ad, tagged like an ad, not declared as an ad…?!

(Updated as watched story and the story… which will disappear soon, IS marked as an ad, but the supposedly more permanent post isn’t? The absolute shambles of being “frugality” on a paid-for child free mini break during a teachers strike and then not even declaring it honestly. A new low?)

Reactions: 13
I chuckled at her recommendation to go mid week to make it more affordable….easy for her to say when 1) she doesn’t pay and 2) she doesn’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So confused by her Eastbourne post. Reads like an ad, tagged like an ad, not declared as an ad…?!

(Updated as watched story and the story… which will disappear soon, IS marked as an ad, but the supposedly more permanent post isn’t? The absolute shambles of being “frugality” on a paid-for child free mini break during a teachers strike and then not even declaring it honestly. A new low?)
Yeah I thought this. It says “paid partnership” at the top of the reel but nowhere else. She’s so snakey

Reactions: 3
It’s that weird cognitive dissonance of influencing again. Alex had both a midweek seaside break and she’s been working hard, shooting content on location. We just wouldn’t understand.

I doubt she was too enthused about Eastbourne but this sort of content, especially at this time of year, is also Alex marketing herself for sponsored travel content. One midweek trip in March probably secures 4-5 nice breaks over the next as many months.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s finally cleared her to do list enough that she’s got time to paint it, she’ll have you know!

Wonder what else is on #busyworkingmum Alex’s to do list?
---
The absolute shambles of being “frugality” on a paid-for child free mini break during a teachers strike and then not even declaring it honestly. A new low?)
THIS x 💯

Reactions: 8
I believe Alex thinks she’s trolling us with those hideous outfits but the truth is she is just making herself look pathetic. Who would want to start following her now? I have a strong feeling the majorly of her followers are fake accounts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.