The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake shocked responses are hilarious.
The fake stunned disbelief that male cross dressers with over-the-top busty appearances can’t simply read to preschoolers for story time. Yesterday, if you presented such an absurd scenario of subjecting kids to this you’d have unanimous pushback. Today, half the people, literally overnight, see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

That’s the problem when people don’t tether themselves to truth. They become unmoored and can’t justify limits, because such limitations would undermine everything they argued for previously.

If you can’t draw the line at kids being exposed to drag performances, I can’t imagine the next level of crazy you’ll embrace, all wrapped up in a bow so you can virtue signal to the rest of us.
What are you even saying lol. What is the harm, name one thing, in a kid seeing someone in drag on Main Street. Just one thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What are you even saying lol. What is the harm, name one thing, in a kid seeing someone in drag on Main Street. Just one thing.
I'm sure I will be lectured but would that violate the no costumes in the park prohibition?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I subscribed but I really don't watch her videos. I find that on her own she is a little boring. She is ver smart and very well spoken but she needs someone to play off of. I think her views maybe get a few K per video.
Maybe she needs a good vlog crossover. It seems to work for all of the other vloggers. Well, technically, Deni was in a Jojo's World video about the opening of Space 220 (filling her drink right before he does, IIRC). And no, I don't recommend she do another "crossover" with him. Maybe Molly or one of the random DFB people?

Reactions: 1
Ever notice drag performances only portray the most sexual aspects of women? Apologists suggest drag just is expression of femininity, yet there’s never a portrayal of a modest Christian woman in drag. Drag exclusively obsesses over caricatured female sexuality with gigantic cleavage rather than this nonexistent “expression of femininity.” A drag queen would go into involuntary convulsions if they wore a Christian necklace.

Drag used to be tucked into a corner not viewed fondly by polite society (normal people). It was clearly adult content. It’s still adult content. Social decorum used to be unanimous that kids not be exposed to adult content. You’re perplexed as to why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure I will be lectured but would that violate the no costumes in the park prohibition?
I don't see how? By that standard, how is Disney Bounding not violating no costume rules?
---
Ever notice drag performances only portray the most sexual aspects of women? Apologists suggest drag just is expression of femininity, yet there’s never a portrayal of a modest Christian woman in drag. Drag exclusively obsesses over caricatured female sexuality with gigantic cleavage rather than this nonexistent “expression of femininity.” A drag queen would go into involuntary convulsions if they wore a Christian necklace.

Drag used to be tucked into a corner not viewed fondly by polite society (normal people). It was clearly adult content. It’s still adult content. Social decorum used to be unanimous that kids not be exposed to adult content. You’re perplexed as to why.
Noted. You're an actual crazy person lol. I'm sorry you have to live with that.

Ryno is in Disneyland so hopefully we get more DL content. I miss the Disneyland team! I wish Pete at least paid one of them for occasional updates because they do still sell vacations out there right?

Also can we talk about how out of bleeping touch they were about cruise pricing on the show yesterday? Theresa talked about it like it was nothing and Craig rightfully was a bit baffled at it. That price is eye watering.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again, where did they find Erica? Is she related to Pete?
I've wondered the same exact thing - every damn time I see Erica on camera. And I see her, but I don't hear her. Even her sporadic and occasional comments have no intention or value. I realize she is young, but she's had enough time to find her voice.

Also - hello everyone! I'm a regular at the Michael Kay thread (or whatever he has changed his name to now). Glad to find this thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ryno is in Disneyland so hopefully we get more DL content. I miss the Disneyland team! I wish Pete at least paid one of them for occasional updates because they do still sell vacations out there right?

Also can we talk about how out of bleeping touch they were about cruise pricing on the show yesterday? Theresa talked about it like it was nothing and Craig rightfully was a bit baffled at it. That price is eye watering.
Between promoting ultra expensive trips and Pete bragging about how much he travels they are way out of touch! I was so glad Craig brought them down to earth.
I agree they should talk about Disneyland more since they’re trying to sell it.

• Haha
Noted. You're an actual crazy person lol. I'm sorry you have to live with that.
Perfect example of a warped sense of reality. Liberals insist they’re freely expressing themselves, oblivious they have a nagging tendency to pretend to be other people.

Drag is exactly that. Transsexualism is exactly that. Liberals perceive it’s expression of themselves when in reality it’s trying to be something they’re not.

When a person accuses you of being crazy as they insist up is down, you feel a sense of loss and sympathy for them. You can lead someone to water but you can’t make them think.

• Haha
@CapitalistPig - the currency in his thread is spilling Pete/DIS tea. So far you have contributed nothing to the thread's economy, but still use space in the thread. Who is the true liberal of this thread?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she needs a good vlog crossover. It seems to work for all of the other vloggers. Well, technically, Deni was in a Jojo's World video about the opening of Space 220 (filling her drink right before he does, IIRC). And no, I don't recommend she do another "crossover" with him. Maybe Molly or one of the random DFB people?
I would love to see her do a crossover with Molly! That would be great!

@CapitalistPig - the currency in his thread is spilling Pete/DIS tea. So far you have contributed nothing to the thread's economy, but still use space in the thread. Who is the true liberal of this thread?🤣
Actually, I have. And I’m answering confused liberals’ questions on why exposing kids to corrosive material like drag shows is wrong.

It’s clear some are just unmoored from reality, which explains their affinity to blindly accept the next iteration of crazy.

It’s amusing to see liberals adopt stances they didn’t hold yesterday and pretend like it’s central to their being.

• Haha
Can you please make a thread somewhere appropriate to the subject of drag shows and the corresponding politics? Then we can get back to focusing on the disaster that is the DIS and company. I’m sure there is a hearty interest in the topic but it doesn’t really pertain to the DIS and Pete and his nails and all the gossip that goes with that. Thanks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Perfect example of a warped sense of reality. Liberals insist they’re freely expressing themselves, oblivious they have a nagging tendency to pretend to be other people.

Drag is exactly that. Transsexualism is exactly that. Liberals perceive it’s expression of themselves when in reality it’s trying to be something they’re not.

When a person accuses you of being crazy as they insist up is down, you feel a sense of loss and sympathy for them. You can lead someone to water but you can’t make them think.
Dude, you can't reason with people who think drag shows for children is an innocent thing. The people are right, we should just focus this thread on how stupid and gay the dis unplugged has become.

Reactions: 4
Just curious - has Pete explained the white nails? He seems very proud and flicks his hand around more than usual. Every time I see him with all the rings and statement jewelry, it reminds me of the lady on 90 Day Fiance, Debbie (whose fiance is 43 years younger).

Debbie.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yet there’s never a portrayal of a modest Christian woman in drag.
The Church Lady.

Btw, to a previous comment you had, I'm someone who changed my attitude about it. Not "overnight" and not because I'm unmoored. I simply thought through it some more, re-evaluated why I felt the way I did, did some introspection, etc.

All that said, while I like Deni, she always reminded me of maybe a dude in drag.

Reactions: 1
Just curious - has Pete explained the white nails? He seems very proud and flicks his hand around more than usual. Every time I see him with all the rings and statement jewelry, it reminds me of the lady on 90 Day Fiance, Debbie (whose fiance is 43 years younger).

View attachment 2098310
I don’t think he ever explained the nails. He just showed up with them one day. His boy toy has the same nails

Attachments

• Haha
Even though I feel strongly about these non-DisUnplugged issues, I'm begging that we please move on. No one on either side is going to change their views based on any comments here.
Do these boards have moderators?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.