The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes a new thread start?
I think someone that has been here longer than us has to start one. Apparently there is a "Post Thread" in the top right corner for people that are more active on here.
@peteykirch maybe you can help us start a new thread. Thanks in advance if that is something you can do.
---
I think someone that has been here longer than us has to start one. Apparently there is a "Post Thread" in the top right corner for people that are more active on here.
@peteykirch maybe you can help us start a new thread. Thanks in advance if that is something you can do.
Or @Southpaw33, or anyone cooler than me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Pete told me once that his employees took their ques from him about whether or not to be nice to Sean. Can you imagine being threatened by your boss about whether or not to being nice to another human?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Pete told me once that his employees took their ques from him about whether or not to be nice to Sean. Can you imagine being threatened by your boss about whether or not to being nice to another human?!
I told them all to side with Pete over me. They had nothing to gain by siding with me or defending me.

Actually Pete was mad at me once in Italy and refused to go with me and the rest of the team to Pompeii so he stayed at the ship and I switched my excursion to Herculaneum by myself so that Pete wouldn’t be mad at anyone for going with me.

Herculaneum is Great btw, 10/10 would recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess.

Except that Werner deliberately targets young men in their most vulnerable state: Recent college grads with little to no visible means of support, those who are broke and turning tricks, those exhausted and insecure from fighting drug and alcohol addiction. And he lures them in with the candy-coated promise of living in a theme park for a living. No different than groomers who hang out in Fantasyland looking for a child who's gone astray.

Yes, they were weak and naive (which they both cop to). But Werner is also astonishingly evil to prey on this weakness.

And remember this as well: All of this soul-scarring villainy is bankrolled by Dreams Unlimited.
So, if you think this behavior sounds sick, which it sure as hell is, then stop funding his Tigger King source of income.

Stay out of the damn Dreams Unlimited website.
To be fair, I'm not sure how anyone even accesses the Dreams website in 2023. It's so crappy, I'm sure Corey built it off a GeoCities template.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine being that other human whose "friends" wont hang out with them cause Pete said so? Can you imagine having such a lack of character you allow Pete to control you that way?
---
NEW THREAD HERE:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair, I'm not sure how anyone even accesses the Dreams website in 2023. It's so crappy, I'm sure Corey built it off a GeoCities template.
Exactly....Corey the coding genius...their forum is a template too. But let's be fair....it only took 4 months for Corey to come up with the Dis logo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.