The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to RealBobChapek for the thread title:

I'm sure there's someone better to do a recap of the sinking ship but here's a short recap:
Pete is off to preventive rehab but we've yet to learn if he gave up his phone in order to be admitted
Panda's been MIA lately
Same old, same old with the rest of the crew
There are many other Disney vlogging channels that produce better and more informative content, the DisUnplugged seems to be circling the drain as it 's only interested in cross promoting their brands

Reactions: 9
Once I saw him on the show today, I remembered a few weeks back Pete expressing condolences to Panda due to a death in the family, so between that and his cruise he had planned that probably explains why he's been gone so long.

Reactions: 3
Once I saw him on the show today, I remembered a few weeks back Pete expressing condolences to Panda due to a death in the family, so between that and his cruise he had planned that probably explains why he's been gone so long.
On the DVC show they said Panda came down with the "cruise crud".

if anyone watched the patreon after show today, boy oh, boy.

Craig:

“I wish I didn’t have to show up here every week”

“I don’t wanna be here”

And Erika agreeing with him.

This is how they now treat their paying customers. Complaining about being paid to talk about disney🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They prob turned off comments because they cant handle critique while petes away i guess

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Craig:

“I don’t wanna be here”

This is how they now treat their paying customers. Complaining about being paid to talk about disney🤦‍♀️
WOW! Although i dont catch their shows very much any more this comment makes me NEVER want to watch another episode. What an ass. I do wonder though, if he meant doing the show at all, OR showing up a Petes house.

Reactions: 2
Craig has the skills and experience to get another job if he's unhappy/ready to move on, he doesn't have to stay there and be miserable. Good luck getting a positive reference from Pete though, I'm sure he would see Craig leaving as a betrayal or abandonment

Reactions: 4

Craig:

“I don’t wanna be here”

Panda was downright awful to Erica, like take this straight to HR awful. I felt so bad for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
What did he say?
Some pretty inappropriate sexual innuendo stuff that I have too much secondhand cringe to repeat. It was very awkward, he was making comments and she was pretending not to notice what he was saying, but he just kept doubling down until it just got gross.

• Wow
WOW! Although i dont catch their shows very much any more this comment makes me NEVER want to watch another episode. What an ass. I do wonder though, if he meant doing the show at all, OR showing up a Petes house.
He was referencing being on the show because he then went on a tirade how he had no opinions and nothing to add to the conversation “today”.
The privilege this man has to complain about a job like that. I’m sure 1000s of people would gladly take your place, sir.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hates his job ..but quickly runs to the latest freebie to enhance his influencer cred..most of this team wouldn’t know what a decent days work is …slobs, grifters and plain laziness …people say they have all this talent but the shoddy work and repetitive mistakes don’t show it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was referencing being on the show because he then went on a tirade how he had no opinions and nothing to add to the conversation “today”.
The privilege this man has to complain about a job like that. I’m sure 1000s of people would gladly take your place, sir.
Or heck, given how little in park content (sans Craig) there is these days, hop on Zoom for an hour or two a week from anywhere and contributing that way. I know I would for next to nothing to discuss Disney stuff.

Why even be based in Orlando if that isn’t a concern anymore?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.