The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that I've stopped listening to the show entirely and just get my info on what they're talking about from this board? 🤣

I started tapering off when Pete became obsessed with cruising and how bad the parks have become (even though he never visits them soooo how would he know?). It felt more and more like the "let Pete brag about whatever" show instead of an informative show about Disney with a major focus on Disney World parks and resorts. I wish it was more balanced and gave voices to different types of Disney lovers. While I sympathize with Pete's struggles with alcohol and drugs, it seems like a big miss to never talk about the different bars and adult beverage options around the parks. The channel had a lot of potential and it appears that Pete has squandered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Crag burning the midnight candle looking up legal advice ..holy tit that’s funny….lots of sympathy on your rainy free press junket to Disneyland …guess the reality is it’s not as fun since Cory going dry

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very sorry to see that this Forum has gotten very political. I thought we were here to dump on the the DisUnplugged ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few weeks in a row that they're referencing Tattle on the Patreon Show. Makes me laugh everytime lol

• Haha
Is it bad that I've stopped listening to the show entirely and just get my info on what they're talking about from this board? 🤣

I started tapering off when Pete became obsessed with cruising and how bad the parks have become (even though he never visits them soooo how would he know?). It felt more and more like the "let Pete brag about whatever" show instead of an informative show about Disney with a major focus on Disney World parks and resorts. I wish it was more balanced and gave voices to different types of Disney lovers. While I sympathize with Pete's struggles with alcohol and drugs, it seems like a big miss to never talk about the different bars and adult beverage options around the parks. The channel had a lot of potential and it appears that Pete has squandered it.
It's so boring now. It has come down to Julie laugh at herself, Erica mumbling, Panda agreeing with Pete, and Pete making certain everyone sees his nails.
His burping and repeating himself has been around for awhile but I just can't anymore. Also the dining reviews, I thought wow this might be good, they went to Citricos and not a quick service but between Pete repeating himself when he is so certain of something, his nails again, his narcissistic behavior (we ordered everything because you know... I'm rich), Erica I scroll past and Panda not adding anything, their vlogs have become flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so boring now. It has come down to Julie laugh at herself, Erica mumbling, Panda agreeing with Pete, and Pete making certain everyone sees his nails.
His burping and repeating himself has been around for awhile but I just can't anymore. Also the dining reviews, I thought wow this might be good, they went to Citricos and not a quick service but between Pete repeating himself when he is so certain of something, his nails again, his narcissistic behavior (we ordered everything because you know... I'm rich), Erica I scroll past and Panda not adding anything, their vlogs have become flat.
Ugh, don't get me started on their attempts at dining reviews. Pete has quite a simple palate but acts like he's the biggest foodie. He reminds me of a college student who thinks a filet is the end all be all of fancy steak dinners. No one else is really willing to try anything too adventurous either. I mean, unless it's just something way out of this world, I don't need to hear a review of basic mac n cheese at every Disney restaurant. I really feel for whatever server gets their table too. Pete is good about praising good service but you know he runs them ragged for the whole meal. The only dining review series I really appreciated was, I think it was Ryno, trying all the vegetarian/vegan dishes. At least those had some variety and turned me on to some options I didn't realize were there. I'm an omnivore but I like having lighter options sometimes, especially when it's 90 degrees and 100% humidity in those parks.

• Haha
The show has just become an excuse for Pete to brag about how much he’s able to travel and show off his nails and his ridiculous jewelry 🙄

• Haha
Ugh, don't get me started on their attempts at dining reviews. Pete has quite a simple palate but acts like he's the biggest foodie. He reminds me of a college student who thinks a filet is the end all be all of fancy steak dinners. No one else is really willing to try anything too adventurous either. I mean, unless it's just something way out of this world, I don't need to hear a review of basic mac n cheese at every Disney restaurant. I really feel for whatever server gets their table too. Pete is good about praising good service but you know he runs them ragged for the whole meal. The only dining review series I really appreciated was, I think it was Ryno, trying all the vegetarian/vegan dishes. At least those had some variety and turned me on to some options I didn't realize were there. I'm an omnivore but I like having lighter options sometimes, especially when it's 90 degrees and 100% humidity in those parks.
People didn't like Charles, but at least had the most adventurous palate when it came to dining reviews.

Reactions: 7
Charles grew on me after a while. Pete really needs to hire people to do dining reviews that don’t eat like 5 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very sorry to see that this Forum has gotten very political. I thought we were here to dump on the the DisUnplugged ?
We had our conversation, we are moving on now :)
---
The show has just become an excuse for Pete to brag about how much he’s able to travel and show off his nails and his ridiculous jewelry 🙄
Exactly. The show has kinda just developed into a vanity project for Pete. He's just fishing for compliments at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We had our conversation, we are moving on now :)
---

Exactly. The show has kinda just developed into a vanity project for Pete. He's just fishing for compliments at this point.
It was always a vanity project for Pete, since the second episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had my fill of Pete and his press on nails a while ago but tried to tune in again and he is even worse now. Where did Erica come from? She must be related to Pete because I can’t imagine why anyone would hire her. She shows up for dinner in a midriff top, looks a sweaty mess, can’t speak, has no idea about even simple food, adds nothing to that sad cast of characters. What’s her story?

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed that Ryno, Erica, and Panda all kinda look related? Like they all come from the same sad little family.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how Erica got the job. She’s awful. She mumbles when she talks. She has no personality or charisma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.