The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used the visit the Disboards daily, almost since the time it was created. I really haven't been on there much in the last year or two. Wow has that placed almost died. It seems the major activity is now mainly DVC and people trying to sell/rent points. The Disunplugged podcast board was basically dead as well. Kind of sad to see honestly.
That's what happens when your moderators go power-hungry and let the crazies run the asylum while chasing away the regular posters.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but Tom Corless looks like the biggest masturbator creep haha
But can you imagine a sit down interview of Pete and Tom together, each thinking they are the bigger tit than each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, but Tom Corless looks like the biggest masturbator creep haha
But can you imagine a sit down interview of Pete and Tom together, each thinking they are the bigger tit than each other.
There is no room big enough for those two egos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tom buys a lot of those tight ass shirts must be a fan of Rynos instagram!

@The Mando any tea on what happened to the Disneyland team of Tyler and Katrina? They were boring as duck for sure but just vanished

Reactions: 1
Tom VS Pete in a debate sounds like a PPV event to me.

@The Mando any tea on what happened to the Disneyland team of Tyler and Katrina? They were boring as duck for sure but just vanished
I'm curious about the Disneyland team as a whole, including Tom Bell.

Michael Bowling seems like a super nice guy too.

Reactions: 4
Tom buys a lot of those tight ass shirts must be a fan of Rynos instagram!

I remember running into Tyler and Katrina in Disneyland after they were let go from the Dis. They definitely had some things to say about Pete. Tyler was kinda drunk though haha but he was mainly just saying that Pete is an asshole. I think the numbers weren't there for the Disneyland show, so Pete just let them go. But I believe Tyler left a different job to go with the Dis, probably thinking it was a good opportunity...little did he know.

Reactions: 3
What do you guys think of Kyle Pallo
I dont have any issues with Kyle... I never understood all the online hate he recieves... Hes just doing his thing not bothering anyone
---
I used the visit the Disboards daily, almost since the time it was created. I really haven't been on there much in the last year or two. Wow has that placed almost died. It seems the major activity is now mainly DVC and people trying to sell/rent points. The Disunplugged podcast board was basically dead as well. Kind of sad to see honestly.
lol im banned but it sucked anyways .. Facebook groups and wdwmagic way better

They started their own YouTube. It’s called The Kingdom Report I think.

I kind feel for Craig if you read between the tone of him in the last show and the comments section. He should get a real job with real retirement incentives but he claims he likes his perks now. Craig having access to rides first and free cupcake events won’t negate a robust retirement plan. As a dad he needs to rethink his positions a bit now, and I’m sure he could easily land a 6 figure job.

Reactions: 7
I remember running into Tyler and Katrina in Disneyland after they were let go from the Dis. They definitely had some things to say about Pete. Tyler was kinda drunk though haha but he was mainly just saying that Pete is an asshole. I think the numbers weren't there for the Disneyland show, so Pete just let them go. But I believe Tyler left a different job to go with the Dis, probably thinking it was a good opportunity...little did he know.
People hated them which is unfortunate, I loved them. I think they got along with the team pretty well too. It was pretty obvious why they were fired and never mentioned again. They're actually getting married on Sunday so congrats to them, I think they're lovely people.

Reactions: 2
Just listened to this weeks Dis show….what a bunch of twats..everyone…whyno again with how poor he is …take up the issue with princess pete ..maybe he’ll pay you a living wage …julies next outfit should be a red hat and blue overalls so she can then be woody woodpecker with her non stop laughing …Craig bitching about the DVC event ..ok maybe it sucked but your not a member so who gives a tit ..and the asshole members inviting these bloggers for some sort of status …they don’t even mention your name to thank you. ..Erica please open your mouth when talking or take a big tit before recording as you sound constipated
the show is hot garbage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just listened to this weeks Dis show….what a bunch of twats..everyone…whyno again with how poor he is …take up the issue with princess pete ..maybe he’ll pay you a living wage …julies next outfit should be a red hat and blue overalls so she can then be woody woodpecker with her non stop laughing …Craig bitching about the DVC event ..ok maybe it sucked but your not a member so who gives a tit ..and the asshole members inviting these bloggers for some sort of status …they don’t even mention your name to thank you. ..Erica please open your mouth when talking or take a big tit before recording as you sound constipated
the show is hot garbage
Despite all this, I think they're better episodes without Pete. Really appreciated Ryno sharing the suicide hotline number- it's almost like it's better when they talk about things they're more invested in than theme parks. And for what it's worth, I think I'm turning into an audio only listener these days when I used to be 100% youtube.

Reactions: 6
Despite all this, I think they're better episodes without Pete. Really appreciated Ryno sharing the suicide hotline number- it's almost like it's better when they talk about things they're more invested in than theme parks. And for what it's worth, I think I'm turning into an audio only listener these days when I used to be 100% youtube.
You thought that was a well put together and produced show that was informative and had a tight narrative and fun banter? It clearly feels like dads not home off the rails show.

Reactions: 1
So do we think we will actually see any change to the Dis when Pete comes back from rehab?

Will the staff actually be in the parks? Will channels be updated on the regular? Will we see less cancelled shows (weirdly enough only happened when he was there)? Will they hire someone of quality like Deni?

Back in its heyday I feel like the Dis was the number 1 disney source but they have really fallen off the map lately.

So do we think we will actually see any change to the Dis when Pete comes back from rehab?

Will the staff actually be in the parks? Will channels be updated on the regular? Will we see less cancelled shows (weirdly enough only happened when he was there)? Will they hire someone of quality like Deni?

Back in its heyday I feel like the Dis was the number 1 disney source but they have really fallen off the map lately.
At one point they were they preeminent name in town. Where else could you hear fans discuss Disney while keeping it real and not having a completely biased discussion?

Mammoth club and others are putting out so much better content and produced videos on sight instead of a once a week discussion. Additionally, they don’t come off as like-able or approachable anymore. Toms even trying to encroach on Pete’s rant territory.

• Haha
At one point they were they preeminent name in town. Where else could you hear fans discuss Disney while keeping it real and not having a completely biased discussion?

Mammoth club and others are putting out so much better content and produced videos on sight instead of a once a week discussion. Additionally, they don’t come off as like-able or approachable anymore. Toms even trying to encroach on Pete’s rant territory.
Pete having the balls to actually tell the truth and call Disney out on their tit every once in a while, was definitely what made me a follower to begin with. It was so rare back in the day to hear that. Still think most vlogs/blogs/podcasts are insufferable pixiedusters except wdwnt tom, like you mentioned.
Sad thing is that the Dis just feels like a dinosaur at this point. A bunch of oldies who never goes to the parks with a sprinkle of Gen Z to try and make their tiktok a thing🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You thought that was a well put together and produced show that was informative and had a tight narrative and fun banter? It clearly feels like dads not home off the rails show.
I liked Off the Rails best. 🙂 It doesn't feel as stressed when Dad's not home, which I vibe with. If I want real news, I look to Disney Dish.

I'm mostly befuddled by Ryno's belief that if your company shuts down you lose your entire 401k.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.