The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since you guys pointed out that Julie laughs at all of her own jokes I can’t unnotice it and actively cringe it now

Reactions: 11
I don't know what I think about Julie's hat, but man I still have a huge thing for her.
I’m with you on that. She definitely takes some chances fashion wise but I’ve always found her attractive. And she still looks a lot younger than she actually is.

Reactions: 2
Ever since you guys pointed out that Julie laughs at all of her own jokes I can’t unnotice it and actively cringe it now
It drives me nuts. She can't say 2 words without laughing at how funny she is.

Reactions: 6
Whino having a complete witch fit about the AP Preview Signups for Tron on Twitter.
---
1676579849113.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
They're all so entitled and spoiled. Having an AP paid by your employer isn't enough? That comment by Meatloaf is spot on, I would be surprised if he didn't ride it during CM previews like all the other grifters. I'm sure he'll have plenty of opportunity to ride it before he would have to lower himself to mingle with the general public to ride it. So much for his anxiety issues in the theme parks

Reactions: 3
Update: Pete made a FB post, so he definitely has his phone.
Sounds like he's taking it seriously. Do you think he walks through the clinic looking for dust and looking at the edges of the furniture for scuff-marks and leaves reviews on his phone? Maybe when he comes back he can talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I am genuinely curious what he’s doing in rehab… wonder if he’s monitoring the shows at all/communicating with Craig at all about them? It also seems a lot of things are being handed to Ryno, assignment wise lately.

Sounds like he's taking it seriously. Do you think he walks through the clinic looking for dust and looking at the edges of the furniture for scuff-marks and leaves reviews on his phone? Maybe when he comes back he can talk about it.
I can't wait for the Rehab Review on Patreon.

• Haha
Whino having a complete witch fit about the AP Preview Signups for Tron on Twitter.
---
View attachment 1965316
Ryno makes post like this alot, where he's not reporting on an issue as a Dis Employee or discussing issues with Disney's reservation system. His main goal here is to try and put Disney "on blast" as an "influencer" in order to try and get Disney to give him something. (I guess in this case he believes he should be allowed to ride Tron with his AP buddies)

Disney technology has all sorts of issues, that should be discussed and the public should pressure Disney to fix. But I get the impression Ryno doesn't care about that, he just wants to try and weaponize his following into getting Disney to treat him special.

They're all so entitled and spoiled. Having an AP paid by your employer isn't enough? That comment by Meatloaf is spot on, I would be surprised if he didn't ride it during CM previews like all the other grifters. I'm sure he'll have plenty of opportunity to ride it before he would have to lower himself to mingle with the general public to ride it. So much for his anxiety issues in the theme parks
Ryno did get to ride Tron with a cast member friend. He posted a video about it.
---
Ryno makes post like this alot, where he's not reporting on an issue as a Dis Employee or discussing issues with Disney's reservation system. His main goal here is to try and put Disney "on blast" as an "influencer" in order to try and get Disney to give him something. (I guess in this case he believes he should be allowed to ride Tron with his AP buddies)

Disney technology has all sorts of issues, that should be discussed and the public should pressure Disney to fix. But I get the impression Ryno doesn't care about that, he just wants to try and weaponize his following into getting Disney to treat him special.
Everytime he makes these types of posts, I think the same thing.

How many times does he need to ride Tron? Let AP holders get a chance who don't know a CM and aren't going to be invited to the media event.

Reactions: 5
I get that Pete wants to be private in his relationship but man Gio posts absolutely nothing about Pete… you would think for someone’s so in love with him and for him to be absolutely perfect he would post something about his other half!

edit: I guess the same thing can be said about ryno but maybe he has a private social media and only we are privileged to see him in super tight shirts

Reactions: 1
How many times does he need to ride Tron? Let AP holders get a chance who don't know a CM and aren't going to be invited to the media event.
If you didn't know by now, contrary to how he talks "on air," Ryno doesn't ACTUALLY care about other people. Like a lot of other disney youtubers, they say things like how they want you to have a magical time at the parks...as long as you don't get in their way or take a ride/park reservation away from them.

Reactions: 4
I saw that Molly was invited by universal to cover the opening of Nintendo world in Hollywood. Doesn’t seem that Wyno or Craig were invited out. Or really even mentioned it. I can remember a time where the dis wouldn’t an opening like this.
---
If you didn't know by now, contrary to how he talks "on air," Ryno doesn't ACTUALLY care about other people. Like a lot of other disney youtubers, they say things like how they want you to have a magical time at the parks...as long as you don't get in their way or take a ride/park reservation away from them.
he frequently will say how much he hates people in the parks. How much they get on his nerves and how gross he finds them. I will never understand how he keeps his job and how he has any “followers”.

I saw that Molly was invited by universal to cover the opening of Nintendo world in Hollywood. Doesn’t seem that Wyno or Craig were invited out. Or really even mentioned it. I can remember a time where the dis wouldn’t an opening like this.
Even if they weren't invited by Universal, you'd think as a company, Pete would want to pay for them to be out there for it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.