The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Useless piece of :poop: and one of the worst grifting vloggers out there
So so true! And by far the most click baity titles of any Disney blogger "I bought a house" watch and no he didn't - he wanted to buy a house. Too many examples.

I'm surprised they still do the pay-to-play show without Pete. Mama needs her nut I guess.
---
Hey ya'll, Tattle got a shoutout on the Patreon aftershow this week lol
I'm surprised they still do the pay-to-play show without Pete. Mama needs her nut I guess.

Reactions: 2
Craig made a joke like "People don't hate you because you're gay Ryno, they hate you because of who you are."

Then Craig said "Someone is gonna pull that quote and say that I hate you."

Ryno said "Yeah, that Tattle site is gonna run with that."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Craig made a joke like "People don't hate you because you're gay Ryno, they hate you because of who you are."

Then Craig said "Someone is gonna pull that quote and say that I hate you."

Ryno said "Yeah, that Tattle site is gonna run with that."
Well, he isn't wrong. 😅

It always feels like half the posters here are people from TheDis. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the dining show, which I enjoyed but I'm one of those people who enjoys Craig, and my main takeaway is that Cinderella's Royal Table is $80 a person before tax and tip?? Holy tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the dining show, which I enjoyed but I'm one of those people who enjoys Craig, and my main takeaway is that Cinderella's Royal Table is $80 a person before tax and tip?? Holy tit!
I was interested before the characters came back to see inside the castle. But now? Pass.

Reactions: 1
I was interested before the characters came back to see inside the castle. But now? Pass.
I've always heard that everyone should do it at least once just for the experiencec of being inside the castle but the menu never looked that appealing and now the cost has gone up even more I feel even less interest in going.

Reactions: 3
We went to a late dinner during the fireworks several years ago when the dining plan was still around.

We checked in early and the hostess let us go up on the castle stage to watch the electrical parade basically by ourselves. They seated us near a window so we could watch the fireworks from inside the castle. The character interaction was also top notch for four adults.

It was an awesome experience. Pricey, but something I’ll never forget.

Reactions: 6
Full time position open on the content team...one of the only requirements aside from already being local to Orlando is "don't be a douchebag." Hmm wonder if it's a brand new position or if someone just isn't there anymore now that Pete's back....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new sponsor - FL Tours.. I decided to check them out and get a quote.

$225 for 2 people roundtrip between MCO and Cabana Bay. Kiss my ass lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Full time position open on the content team...one of the only requirements aside from already being local to Orlando is "don't be a douchebag." Hmm wonder if it's a brand new position or if someone just isn't there anymore now that Pete's back....
These are the important questions we need answers for.
---
The new sponsor - FL Tours.. I decided to check them out and get a quote.

$225 for 2 people roundtrip between MCO and Cabana Bay. Kiss my ass lmao
We used them last year for MCO-BW. We booked a universal package through DUT a few years back…they were the included transportation and they were very efficient so we gave them another chance.
The pick up was convoluted. You have to go to some behind the scenes area near baggage claim that we couldn’t find. Our driver was weird about our grocery stop that they offer and we scheduled. Their website is from 1997. Our flights changed multiple times and I had to call and leave messages amd send emails that no one answered…no way to change anything online.
If you can Uber and use Amazon fresh to get groceries (which we did next time)you’ll save a lot of hassle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately not the replacement of Erica as she was on the show today, but could we be seeing the end of our do nothing Whyno??

Reactions: 1
FL tours isn't a new sponsor. They just don't mention them that often anymore. We looked into them for my parents. The grocery stop offered was only 15 minutes which, you can't get in and out of any store, especially if you've never been in it, in 15 minutes. We didn't end up using them.

Reactions: 2
FL tours isn't a new sponsor. They just don't mention them that often anymore. We looked into them for my parents. The grocery stop offered was only 15 minutes which, you can't get in and out of any store, especially if you've never been in it, in 15 minutes. We didn't end up using them.
When I booked them it was 30 minutes, then they changed it to 15. My husband and I split the list and made it work but it wasn’t easy.

Pretty sure him and Craig are at the TRON media event today.
Yet Whyno was using Twitter as his personal complaint app when he couldn't get a slot for the AP preview not realizing how tone deaf he was since he has CM friends and would most likely get a media invite as part of the Dis.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.