The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange thing to say. Jeffrey Epstein was a millionaire, his money didn't stop him from having to deal with the consequences of his actions.
Yet the majority of his clients are all living free due to power and money. Not a strange thing to say at all.

Reactions: 2
What a strange thing to say. Jeffrey Epstein was a millionaire, his money didn't stop him from having to deal with the consequences of his actions.
Money buys power and freedom from consequences. The only reason Weinstein got tagged is because he pissed off enough people and some of those people turned out to have a great amount of power on their own and spoke up. If he would have stuck to low-level Hollywood types, he would still be doing the same thing today. The justice system is in no way blind.

Reactions: 1
Money buys power and freedom from consequences. The only reason Weinstein got tagged is because he pissed off enough people and some of those people turned out to have a great amount of power on their own and spoke up. If he would have stuck to low-level Hollywood types, he would still be doing the same thing today. The justice system is in no way blind.
I'm so glad I don't live in the US. It sounds horrendous!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, what?
If I can clarify Jafar's statement.
First of all, aren't you referring to Dustin West?
Secondly, he publicly said he was like a son to him. And then it was later uncovered he also made advances toward him. It wasn't like he put it together in a sentence: "He's like a son to me and I want to **** him."

Reactions: 1
I disagree. It really just depends how much money you have to deal with your consequences.
Money won't stop a bullet or a knife unless you are rich enough to have bodyguards and even then it is still possible to come to harm. Not wishing any harm on Pete or anybody for that matter but there are things worse than being arrested and imprisoned for your crimes.

Whats the story with Moving to Orlando. The last update on this thread was that Sean was somehow "back".

They're no longer on the Disunplugged channel and their website has not been updated in a while.

If I can clarify Jafar's statement.
First of all, aren't you referring to Dustin West?
Secondly, he publicly said he was like a son to him. And then it was later uncovered he also made advances toward him. It wasn't like he put it together in a sentence: "He's like a son to me and I want to **** him."
I was speaking about Steve Porter and he did say it in one sentence to another team member, not on a show

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whats the story with Moving to Orlando. The last update on this thread was that Sean was somehow "back".

They're no longer on the Disunplugged channel and their website has not been updated in a while.
I saw a thread on the moving to Orlando facebook group a while back and Sean was in the comments. He said something like he was back in the business with his husband and they acquired the business from pete and were running it together. Paraphrasing as its been a while since I read it.

Found this post on moving to orlando for those wondering

Hey everyone, I want to give a quick update on some changes to the company. About 8 months ago my husband Sean Faulk sold his half of the company to me, the other previous owner, Pete Werner, sold his half to MTO agent, Ruben Colon. Ruben and his wife have decided to move out of the state to be closer to her family for personal reasons and will no longer be an active realtor with the company. I wish them the best up there!
Moving forward, the active realtors for the Moving To Orlando group will be myself and my husband, Sean Faulk. Feel free to reach out to either of us if you have any questions about Moving to the Orlando area.
I have been working hard on doing a little ‘remodeling’
1f609.png
for the company including a new studio, some rebranding, and a few other things I’m very excited to put out, I hope you will like it! So be on the lookout because there will be new videos, new articles and new content coming out soon!

Reactions: 6
I think people who live outside of the US are worried about all the random mass shootings which can happen anywhere at anytime.

Reactions: 4
And this is exactly what he did! Alot of "i told you so's" regarding the Galactic Star Cruiser and he ranted about not setting foot in the parks anymore and that he has no interest in going whatsoever.
Well then, shut the damn channel down if you don't believe in the product your entire business is based on then, you hack.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So.. Pete said this TO Steve?
Pete strikes me as the type of narcissist that would say this about Steve to everyone else to let them know why he brought Steve on to the team and there's nothing wrong with that in his eyes. For God's sake, it wasn't because of Steve's celebrated opinion on the mac and cheese he ate at every dining review.

The live show was annoying today...too many stupid jokes, innuendos and laughing about nothing. The discussion about Pixar pier hotel in Disneyland was excruciating. Julie, Ryno, Erica and Craig are a bad combination.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.