The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably, but to me it doesn't take a genius to figure out $6K for a family of 4 for 2 nights isn't sustainable.
Not just the price. It just wasn't sustainable. Actors working 48 hours over and over. The vloggers ruined it as it just looked awkward and annoying....not a vacation.
One and done.
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yesterdays Live Snoozefest….

Whino: Im 38 and cant live without my collector items im a forever basement dweller

Mumbles: I don’t feel good boo hoo, im on my period

Craig: I want I want I want! Disney+ should keep all content because I demand it

I love how this show has turned into a bad business strategy meeting every episode. The irony of these people discussing business strategies for Disney to do is not lost on anyone when they are working for a dinosaur of a travel company. The live chat comments, while they are carrying on like the disney board of directors, are more entertaining than the actual show itself.
Did Ericka actually say she was on her period?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pete just came back to the aftershow and it basically turned into the tuesday show. I don't want to hear your rants Pete. I just wanna here some silly chit chat. He always puts to kibosh when they start to talk about other stuff.
EXACTLY. And Craig was very dickish. Usually he jokes around with his monotone sarcasm however this week he seemed very mean spirited. Maybe he needs a break. Ryno was much more cheerful and positive than in recent shows and it's a good look on him. And Pete needs to STOP F***ing EATING during the after shows. He's like a cow, chewing cud, smacking his lips. He eats like a two year old. Leave the food in the kitchen. You can go more than 30 minutes without stuffing your face, Shamu.
---
The whole point of him taking over the aftershow when he said he would step back from hosting makes it feels so disingenuous. Obviously his ego won’t let it go.
They are going to pitch to the listeners that Pete shows up on the after show to get more people to sign up for Patreon. And they witch about Disney and greed....Need to get these guys some mirrors!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's all become so negative and unbearable. Can't stand The Dis anymore.

Reactions: 3
I think I am banned over there but I did see the thread about Sorcerer Heidi passing away and wanted to comment.

The saddest part to me is she contributed to the Patreon for years. I always thought she should have saved that money for a trip herself, even if she could only manage a day or two.

Please don’t contribute to Patreon unless you have just excessive amounts of cash. Please make those memories for yourself. Even for people on a middle class income, it’s still tough to afford a Disney vacation and you may have to get a little creative. It’s so sad to me Heidi never made it back to WDW in her lifetime, although I know health problems were a hurdle. But saving $10-25 a month is a start to a vacation fund.

Please, pick you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I am banned over there but I did see the thread about Sorcerer Heidi passing away and wanted to comment.

The saddest part to me is she contributed to the Patreon for years. I always thought she should have saved that money for a trip herself, even if she could only manage a day or two.

Please don’t contribute to Patreon unless you have just excessive amounts of cash. Please make those memories for yourself. Even for people on a middle class income, it’s still tough to afford a Disney vacation and you may have to get a little creative. It’s so sad to me Heidi never made it back to WDW in her lifetime, although I know health problems were a hurdle. But saving $10-25 a month is a start to a vacation fund.

Please, pick you.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Don’t give any of these swindlers money. Save it for yourself. Spend it on yourself. Let them get real jobs like everyone else.

• Haha
Im confused, today everyone is back on the show. I thought they all retired from the show as of a few episodes ago? I think its funny they will pop up to discuss politics but not really much anything else.

Reactions: 4
So Pete “I have seen the light and understand I should not be on the show” just couldn’t stay away could be?😂 Just because he is not in the host seat does not make him any less insufferable. And all the “I told you so” about the Starcruiser🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Honestly, he is such a sad old man. No talk about the wedding anymore either, huh?

Reactions: 7
Craig is two unfortunate razor slips away from winning a Hitler lookalike competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He literally came back to run his mouth and hear himself talk. Ugh
And this is exactly what he did! Alot of "i told you so's" regarding the Galactic Star Cruiser and he ranted about not setting foot in the parks anymore and that he has no interest in going whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And this is exactly what he did! Alot of "i told you so's" regarding the Galactic Star Cruiser and he ranted about not setting foot in the parks anymore and that he has no interest in going whatsoever.
He won’t set foot in a park anymore but please book your next vacation through dreams unlimited travel 😂🤣 John and Kevin too. Whenever they’re on the show all they do is try to sell us outrageously expensive vacations. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
John and Kevin too. Whenever they’re on the show all they do is try to sell us outrageously expensive vacations. Jesus
That has been going on for at least the last 12 months. Only show up to pitch stupidly expensive package deals. Do they even go in the parks anymore? I love the attitude "We think WDW sucks, but you shouldn't - at least not when deciding where to vacation".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He won’t set foot in a park anymore but please book your next vacation through dreams unlimited travel 😂🤣 John and Kevin too. Whenever they’re on the show all they do is try to sell us outrageously expensive vacations. Jesus
He must have completely lost touch with reality if he thinks that anyone considering visiting WDW wants to hear that😳
Like, isn’t selling wdw vacations paying your bills, Pete?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They talk about Starcruiser being too expensive but then give pricing on ABD lol
Pete seriously thinks Josh D'Amaro is listening to him.
He is such a narcissist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I like John. But can we not have Kevin on especially if Star Wars is a topic? He is already insufferable, but why he insists on having an opinion on something he doesn’t like… pass

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He must have completely lost touch with reality if he thinks that anyone considering visiting WDW wants to hear that😳
Pete seems to be missing a very large point. If Disney’s theme parks fail and nobody wants to go there anymore, he fails! Without Disney tourism his business doesn’t exist. Not the travel agency. Not the boards. Nothing. Better become a better actor Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest, they really just need to sell off the travel business at this point and retire. The YT channels can die off or sell them to the minions running them now and let them do their own thing with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest episode was quite interesting. Kevin and John bring up friends/clients from overseas asking if Florida is safe for LGBTQ+ people. K/J/P all gave their take that they feel safe. Ryno then unleashes that where he lives downtown it isn't safe and that his boyfriend was nearly beat up by a bigoted neighbor. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but if he was in such fear, wouldn't he have brought it up with the people he worked with that are apart of the community? All the people on the panel were just hearing it for the first time. From all the episodes, it is very clear of where he stands on DeSantis and government polices. This is his right, which I have no issues of him stating his opinion, but it was all kind of suspect the story of such a hate crime that no one knew about.

• Wow
The latest episode was quite interesting. Kevin and John bring up friends/clients from overseas asking if Florida is safe for LGBTQ+ people. K/J/P all gave their take that they feel safe. Ryno then unleashes that where he lives downtown it isn't safe and that his boyfriend was nearly beat up by a bigoted neighbor. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but if he was in such fear, wouldn't he have brought it up with the people he worked with that are apart of the community? All the people on the panel were just hearing it for the first time. From all the episodes, it is very clear of where he stands on DeSantis and government polices. This is his right, which I have no issues of him stating his opinion, but it was all kind of suspect the story of such a hate crime that no one knew about.
It is terrible if that happened and I'm not saying he's lying but I get the feeling there's a lot more to the story than he's telling us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.