The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete seems to be missing a very large point. If Disney’s theme parks fail and nobody wants to go there anymore, he fails! Without Disney tourism his business doesn’t exist. Not the travel agency. Not the boards. Nothing. Better become a better actor Pete.
He thinks he can live off people going on Disney cruises because his genius estimation on this is ...I love them so everyone else will

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was rolling my eyes listening to them talking about not traveling to Florida right now because of safety issues. It is just all politics with people saying that. Just like Pete saying Disney is cancelling their lake Nona project solely because of DeSantis. Like I've always said, I just wish they had ONE person to offer a different point of view with these topics. Brayden from Mickey Views has a great video about this topic that I thought was very fair.

Reactions: 10
IIRC John and Kevin didn’t stay at the Star Wars hotel during their experience, they went home each night because of their dogs. Somehow I doubt they were back right at 7 AM, I think they have a mentioned WDW is about a 45 minute drive.

I am sure the California ABD experience would also be diminished if you driving back and forth to your home 45 minutes away.

I just don’t think they can even begin to review it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry I just do not believe Wyno's story. He strikes me as a person who embellishes all of his stories. is it possible someone was rude to his boyfriend, yes. Do I think his life was in danger no. He has said for years how much he hates Florida, he hates his job, he's broke, and he makes no money. Then MOVE! If I felt my life was in danger and I hated my job and I hated where I lived I would move.
I always enjoyed that Pete would for the most part steer clear of politics and keep the show mostly Disney centered, but that just isn't the case anymore. That's ALL they talk about is politics and if you think anything different than them you are a hateful bigot. I will never again listen to any of their shows.

• Heart
I was rolling my eyes listening to them talking about not traveling to Florida right now because of safety issues. It is just all politics with people saying that.
As someone living outside the US who frequents online Disney travel groups, I can guarantee you, Kevin’s friends questions are indicative of what a lot of people outside of Florida looking in are asking right now.

Reactions: 9
As someone living outside the US who frequents online Disney travel groups, I can guarantee you, Kevin’s friends questions are indicative of what a lot of people outside of Florida looking in are asking right now.
I guess I really don't understand this. Are people being put in jail for being gay, no. Are people being beaten in the street for being gay, also no. What is the fear exactly?

• Heart
I guess I really don't understand this. Are people being put in jail for being gay, no. Are people being beaten in the street for being gay, also no. What is the fear exactly?
As a florida resident, its quite humorous to see how media outside the state actually paints the living experience here currently. I guess we are in our own little bubble who knows? but rest assured there are no arrests for gays and we have plenty of diverse ethnicities still living in the state haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess in a democratic country if the elected leader is homophobic, it kind of tarnishes the voters there too. Makes them look bad by association.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if the Pete wedding is still happening? Seems like he has gone awfully quiet about it. Also, during after show someone asked what trips he has planned and he did not mention the Australia cruise honeymoon.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if the Pete wedding is still happening? Seems like he has gone awfully quiet about it. Also, during after show someone asked what trips he has planned and he did not mention the Australia cruise honeymoon.
How much bling was Pete wearing? There seems to be a correlation..

Lots of bling and loud shirt = Go ahead and save the date

Modest amount of bling and a shirt that doesn’t blind you…. I would be skeptical.

• Haha
I’m gay and have no concerns traveling to Florida. In fact, I feel safer and more free there than in the cess pool blue state I live in where I’m constantly told what the “correct” way to think is and where crime is rampant and where criminals go unpunished. Not all gays think alike and I fully support the Floridian government’s attempt to shield young children from material that is both inappropriate for their age and that they could not possibly understand in the first place. Wyno (I love that) and the rest of the Dis “victims” need to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
maybe people who are “scared” to go to florida should take a vacay to the middle east

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's almost as if that's what the media wants people to believe...

• Haha
I’ve been listening to episodes from 2006-2013 and it’s so sad to see what this podcast was and the tit show it has become with whining, self indulgent snowflakes like Ryno and DAS pass Erika on it, and what Pete has made it by hiring everyone he wants to duck, Oliver, Sean, that Perry guy, Drake, Si Dis guy. Dustin, I could go on, Make no mistake, this is why John, Kevin and the other normal human beings have distanced themselves from it. They don’t want the liability of having to fire people at Pete’s whim because they turned him down like Dustin did.
---
I’ve been listening to episodes from 2006-2013 and it’s so sad to see what this podcast was and the tit show it has become with whining, self indulgent snowflakes like Ryno and DAS pass Erika on it, and what Pete has made it by hiring everyone he wants to duck, Oliver, Sean, that Perry guy, Drake, Si Dis guy. Dustin, I could go on, Make no mistake, this is why John, Kevin and the other normal human beings have distanced themselves from it. They don’t want the liability of having to fire people at Pete’s whim because they turned him down like Dustin did.
Forgot Steve Porter who he outright said was a son to h who he wanted to duck. Pathetic people

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As a florida resident, its quite humorous to see how media outside the state actually paints the living experience here currently. I guess we are in our own little bubble who knows? but rest assured there are no arrests for gays and we have plenty of diverse ethnicities still living in the state haha!
And honestly as much as I hate to “both sides” things, I’m a native Floridian and I still have many family and friends who live down there. I think it’s one thing to oppose DeSantis’ policies (Like I do), but to lump Florida in with travel advisories like it’s a third world country is also stupid.

You’re just harming innocent hard working Floridians and painting the state with a broad brush that just because DeSantis is in power everyone’s racist, homophobic, and transphobic when that clearly isn’t the case.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.