The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just talking about cruising only. When he states the total for a cruise he never mentions about flying. No reason for sarcasm. Not sure why this tattle blog in particular is so snarky.
Yikes...I was just asking you a couple of questions. But I do actually believe you can cruise for cheaper than going to Disney world. And it's a way simpler experience. But yes, Pete is an asshole the way he talks about it in that condescending kind of way.

Yikes...I was just asking you a couple of questions. But I do actually believe you can cruise for cheaper than going to Disney world. And it's a way simpler experience. But yes, Pete is an asshole the way he talks about it in that condescending kind of way.
"Do people have to fly to Disney?". Doesn't sound like a question, as the answer is obvious. It is a sarcastic statement.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never taken a Disney cruise, only Royal. They were definitely way less expensive than going to Disney World. We have to fly to go to either. I know DCL is much pricier though…and a cruise is a totally different type of vacation than the parks! I’m not sure you can talk about them interchangeably like Pete tends to.

Reactions: 3
Watch the Space 220 dining review. 24 minutes of nothing but “I have issues”
I couldn’t finish it. I actually prefer the Dining shows in the studio now as they seem to have a more relaxed vibe. This is the one show that really misses Deni. She seemed to be the one who knew the most about food and could deliver a review that was easy to comprehend. The on site reviews now seem disjointed and honestly boring at times.

They were all so blah at Space 220. Very annoying . They really need competent food reviewers.
The show used to be so good when the qualification was people who truly loved Disney not people who Pete wants to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The show used to be so good when the qualification was people who truly loved Disney not people who Pete wants to duck
I dunno, at the shows heyday he wanted to bed Dustin, he used to date John, and there was Walter as well.

That's like half the show.

Reactions: 1
I dunno, at the shows heyday he wanted to bed Dustin, he used to date John, and there was Walter as well.

So what you're saying is that Pete has run out of competent people that he wants to duck 🤣 All he can pull now is pretty boy gold diggers with no interest in Disney other than concierge level cruises. Sounds about right lol

• Haha
Pete just came back to the aftershow and it basically turned into the tuesday show. I don't want to hear your rants Pete. I just wanna here some silly chit chat. He always puts to kibosh when they start to talk about other stuff.

Remember when they came out with a DisUnplugged app?
---
Shaun Thompson was so proud when he put it together. I wonder if it's even still available.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pete just came back to the aftershow and it basically turned into the tuesday show. I don't want to hear your rants Pete. I just wanna here some silly chit chat. He always puts to kibosh when they start to talk about other stuff.
The whole point of him taking over the aftershow when he said he would step back from hosting makes it feels so disingenuous. Obviously his ego won’t let it go.

Reactions: 15
The whole point of him taking over the aftershow when he said he would step back from hosting makes it feels so disingenuous. Obviously his ego won’t let it go.
He has to hear himself talk. That's why when he makes a point about something...he always repeats it twice.

Reactions: 7
Yesterdays Live Snoozefest….

Whino: Im 38 and cant live without my collector items im a forever basement dweller

Mumbles: I don’t feel good boo hoo, im on my period

Craig: I want I want I want! Disney+ should keep all content because I demand it

I love how this show has turned into a bad business strategy meeting every episode. The irony of these people discussing business strategies for Disney to do is not lost on anyone when they are working for a dinosaur of a travel company. The live chat comments, while they are carrying on like the disney board of directors, are more entertaining than the actual show itself.

Reactions: 6
The way I was sick of Pete bragging about his wealth and extravagance I’m also sick of the rest of them complaining about how they’re poor. If your job isn’t paying you enough get another one. Ugh

Reactions: 12
Pete in the dining review at his usual hangout. He is going all in with those nails. I also had to watch with sunglasses on with that shirt.

• Haha

I remember I watched the show regularly when Fiasco first appeared. There was no question to me that he was hired because he was cute. He was like the straight pet of the office.

• Haha
Pete in the dining review at his usual hangout. He is going all in with those nails. I also had to watch with sunglasses on with that shirt.
They should just call it dining reviews with jersey Liberace at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we likely to see Pete back on the Tuesday show next week to boast about how he predicted the demise of the Star Wars hotel?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we likely to see Pete back on the Tuesday show next week to boast about how he predicted the demise of the Star Wars hotel?
Probably, but to me it doesn't take a genius to figure out $6K for a family of 4 for 2 nights isn't sustainable.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.