The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You want to be the one to tell Pete what he can and can't wear on camera? I can't imagine that going over well.
This. I had deleted my comment from before but realizing I'm not the only one who feels this way. Someone at The DIS needs to sack up and tell Pete the hard truths. But clearly no one tells him "Hey.. that's stupid" or "You look like a moron when you do X"
I had this realization when:
1) They played the entirety of that "Stop It" Clip. It was way too long. A good producer would have said let's throw a link to that in the description or the Patreon show. But since 'Stop It' is what he wants to hear, here goes
2) The bright green. Bro, you're 55+? Stop It
3) At some point Pete tucked his non existent hair behind his ear. Lol what? Stop It

We need people that aren't monotone and or mentally fragile on the panel. People who are actually interesting personalities.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This. I had deleted my comment from before but realizing I'm not the only one who feels this way. Someone at The DIS needs to sack up and tell Pete the hard truths. But clearly no one tells him "Hey.. that's stupid" or "You look like a moron when you do X"
I had this realization when:
1) They played the entirety of that "Stop It" Clip. It was way too long. A good producer would have said let's throw a link to that in the description or the Patreon show. But since 'Stop It' is what he wants to hear, here goes
2) The bright green. Bro, you're 55+? Stop It
3) At some point Pete tucked his non existent hair behind his ear. Lol what? Stop It

We need people that aren't monotone and or mentally fragile on the panel. People who are actually interesting personalities.
Yes, I was more on the production side of a talent/production group, and part of our role was to lay down the law about what didn’t look good on camera with talent. I get the sense Craig probably actually knows how to do this, but with him gone this week, it fell apart.

I don’t envy folks having to stand up to Pete but I’ve worked for a lot of bosses and any good production person knows how to manage the different personalities to get the best product.

Reactions: 2
No show today. Pete was back one week and they cancelled already. Not a great look.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there trouble BTS or did Pete have an emergency nail 💅 appointment? I guess we'll have to wait and see
Screenshot_20230321-090346-263.png

• Haha
Pete is back for one week and already there’s no show. He’s so lazy. Just leave it to the team and go shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No show or Patreon after show, but Patreon members that pay at least $10 can watch Pete's solo show part 2.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm going to unsubscribe. It used to be a fun and informative show about Disney. Now it's just the Pete Show, when he can be troubled to show up and talk about himself.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to unsubscribe. It used to be a fun and informative show about Disney. Now it's just the Pete Show, when he can be troubled to show up and talk about himself.
So true. Pete is too bored to do the DVC shows anymore either. That is how I found Pete's content in the first place.

Reactions: 4
So true. Pete is too bored to do the DVC shows anymore either. That is how I found Pete's content in the first place.
He is bored and he is boring. The rants use to have value, they don't anymore, he is just whining in between burps, repeating himself and doing hand gestures now to show his nails.
He thinks he is being classy with this new designer mode he has going but he just looks tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh to imagine that only tries to suppress it during the show, and just lets it go any other time

• Haha
  • Sick
I obviously don't know much about jewelry but to me every piece that he wears looks like he borrowed it from a woman .

I think he fell off the wagon when he bought that 5000 drink he was glassy eyed sweaty and giddy. Maybe he did fire Craig and he is now advertising for a full time

Reactions: 1
I obviously don't know much about jewelry but to me every piece that he wears looks like he borrowed it from a woman .
A very gaudy Long Island woman who buys costume jewellery from the Joan Rivers collection on QVC. She watches QVC while sitting on her plastic wrapped sofa, wearing a leopard print caftan.

• Haha
I watched WDW news guy review of Toy Story new BBQ restaurant I realized how disturbing it was to see this grown man reviewing this. He ate directly out of the serving bowls which were to be shared by others. He was completely joyless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.