The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Florida tour site is even more outdated than Dreams. Then again at least they have a quote menu.
First thing I noticed on today's show...looks like Pete got his eyes done.

Reactions: 2
When I booked them it was 30 minutes, then they changed it to 15. My husband and I split the list and made it work but it wasn’t easy.
My parents are in their 60’s, My step mom has MS and issues walking quickly, 15 minutes wasn’t going to cut it for them, it was 30 when he looked then they said 15 when he inquired more. I could have maybe done it myself but again, that’s still a super short time depending on what you need for your stay and store layouts are different across countries etc etc.

Not a big fan of todays show, boring table, boring topics. Didn’t miss Pete.

Thank God Whyno was able to attend the media event for Tron. He can now unknot his Power Ranger panties and stop bitching about not getting into Annual Passholder previews to ride it for the 10th time. He can now focus on doing his Dis job…wait does anyone even know what in the hell he does?

Reactions: 1
Slight shade toward Sean on the Patreon show too.

Someone mentioned about having Gio on the show, and Pete explained that Gio had no interest in being on. Then said that after his past, he's glad to have a relationship that is separate from his business.

Also fun fact - Gio works for Bethesda Game Studios. Kinda cool.

• Wow
Im shocked they are still doing this show, its just so flat and uninteresting at this point.

Reactions: 5
Pete may be the tackiest man I’ve ever see. The fluorescent shirt and all of the gaudy jewelry. Yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im shocked they are still doing this show, its just so flat and uninteresting at this point.
Agreed. The show has become unwatchable. It's like they themselves are over Disney and it's a chore to do the show. But hey, it's a vanity outlet for Queen Pete, so...

Reactions: 4
It's just a weekly opportunity for Pete to brag and show off. I bet he'd love his own reality show.

Reactions: 6
It's just a weekly opportunity for Pete to brag and show off. I bet he'd love his own reality show.
Flash his horrible jewelry, chain smoke and whine about everything under the sun. They can show talking head interviews with him where he constantly claims that he's BFF's with Chairman Josh but we never see evidence of it. Sounds like a winner!

With so much other Disney content available. I’d imagine that the Dis is pretty low on the totem pole now. Who really enjoys whiny old queens showboating ?

The nails, the jewelry, the lime Givenchy shirt, and the constant clearing of his phlegm filled throat was all very distracting. That whole Bob Newhart clip went on way too long and wasn't funny.
Screenshot_20230315-165449-218.png

• Sick
Once again, I have a hard time thinking about this person wearing so much money's worth of clothes & jewelry, turning around in the same breath & asking for Patreon money. That outfit could be part of Craig's 401k.
(Yes, I do think it's ok to enjoy the money you make, but it just a bad look for asking for donations)

Reactions: 15
Agreed. The show has become unwatchable. It's like they themselves are over Disney and it's a chore to do the show. But hey, it's a vanity outlet for Queen Pete, so...
Totally! And his matchy matchy nail polish to his tops is killing me! "you can move the queen out of jersey, but not the jersey out of the queen"

• Haha
Totally! And his matchy matchy nail polish to his tops is killing me! "you can move the queen out of jersey, but not the jersey out of the queen"
Or, in the immortal words of Alaska Thunderf*ck, "you can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't keep the girl from giving bl*wjobs to homeless men along the New Jersey turnpike.".....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's not a professional production, but when I worked in production we had hard rules about colors/patterns you couldn't wear on camera, lime green just does not work well in video.

I know it's not a professional production, but when I worked in production we had hard rules about colors/patterns you couldn't wear on camera, lime green just does not work well in video.
You want to be the one to tell Pete what he can and can't wear on camera? I can't imagine that going over well.

• Haha
I actually liked the green polish this week, the cream always looks so nasty if he’s gonna wear nail polish he needs to not do cream.

I did notice a difference between the way panda acts with him and the way he acts when he’s not around. It’s annoying.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.