The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched WDW news guy review of Toy Story new BBQ restaurant I realized how disturbing it was to see this grown man reviewing this. He ate directly out of the serving bowls which were to be shared by others. He was completely joyless
Joyless is how most of these Disney vlogger channels of frustrated white men have become lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched WDW news guy review of Toy Story new BBQ restaurant I realized how disturbing it was to see this grown man reviewing this. He ate directly out of the serving bowls which were to be shared by others. He was completely joyless
I don't mind Tom so much, but he took the food reviews of this stupid child-themed restaurant so seriously that I had to turn it off. It was like a parody.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't mind Tom so much, but he took the food reviews of this stupid child-themed restaurant so seriously that I had to turn it off. It was like a parody.
There needs to be a thread here about Tom Corless and WDWNT. The guy is a major wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the vloggers reviews of Rodeo Roundup were all the same and they all ate like pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ask and you shall receive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought the DIS review of it was fine. I'm still mad we never got a real, legit pizza planet but it looks like a fun place and it's nice they've got the plant based options.

I cannot (or can I) believe what was said with that last comment about Panda. Is another one falling out of Queen Henry VIII’s favor??

My concern is for the overall well-being of another. Honestly, seeing this deteriorate from a love for Disney, to disinterest in that, to latching onto DVC, and becoming bored of that, to now indulging in fashion beyond previous, it’s from thing-to-thing-to-thing burnout. People reach their pinnacle of praise, and then fall out soon after. And the time between these things is compressing. It’s a downward spiral, and it’s sad to see the “progression” of it on a human level…

Reactions: 1
I cannot (or can I) believe what was said with that last comment about Panda. Is another one falling out of Queen Henry VIII’s favor??

My concern is for the overall well-being of another. Seeing this deteriorate from a love for Disney, to disinterest in that, to latching onto DVC, and becoming bored of that, to now indulging in fashion beyond previous, it’s from thing-to-thing-to-thing burnout. People reach their pinnacle of praise and then fall out soon after. And the time between these things is compressing. It’s a downward spiral, and it’s sad to see the “progression” of it on a human level…
What was said about Panda? Panda seems to be one of those people who take on the personality of the people they are around. He is very different when Pete is around than Ryno, Craig, and Erica. Then also very different alone. I'm also a little surprised the wedding is still happening. I thought after rehab that would be over.

• Haha
What was said about Panda? Panda seems to be one of those people who take on the personality of the people they are around. He is very different when Pete is around than Ryno, Craig, and Erica. Then also very different alone. I'm also a little surprised the wedding is still happening. I thought after rehab that would be over.
Yeah I'm curious about Panda as well. He seems like a pretty cool guy all in all - I messaged him privately on FB before and he told me to let him know when I'm at Universal next so we could possibly meet up at HHN. Cool dude in my book for that

I can not watch this channel knowing Pete specifically hires other men he is attracted to. Something makes my skin crawl whenever a new boytoy shows up.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that too, he’s a lot more likable when he is not around Pete.

Pete may be the tackiest man I’ve ever see. The fluorescent shirt and all of the gaudy jewelry. Yuck
New to this thread, have been listing to some of the podcasts on Spotify so hasn’t a clue what they all look like. Not what I pictured this Pete guy to look like 😆 was looking on her to see if thread on him as have been finding him very obnoxious to listen to!

So I was on facebook and saw a thread for the moving to Orlando group. Sean commented on the thread and someone asked him if he was back and he said "yes I am its a whole thing" so we may not be seeing him much more here.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I was on facebook and saw a thread for the moving to Orlando group. Sean commented on the thread and someone asked him if he was back and he said "yes I am its a whole thing" so we may not be seeing him much more here.
That is so interesting! I hope all is well and he is not getting sucked back into a toxic work environment.

• Wow
I think Dreams is only worth it for Disney Cruise Line, since they offer onboard credit. For WDW I don't see the point.
I tried using them for a cruise once to check out the on board credits since I was doing two staterooms. When I decided to cancel the cruises it took over a week for the rep to respond to my email about cancelling and another two weeks for it to show cancelled with Disney and a refund sent to me. Ultimately for me I'd rather be able to call and make changes on the phone or on the DCL website than get the on board credits and not be able to have that freedom. Perfect example was last year we did a cruise and I was able to upgrade us to concierge a couple of weeks out because I was doing it on my own (it was for my daughter and her boyfriend's HS graduation). If I had been doing it through an agent I probably would have lost the spot and not been able to make other adjustments after that leading up to the trip since we were doing WDW for a few days prior. Ultimately, the planning part of the trips is fun for me so I'd rather keep it in my hands.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.