The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We talk so much tit on here but can anyone else agree that they are incredibly happy for Craig and his family?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Very happy for him and I also hope Ryno finds something else soon too that will make him happy.

And then I hope that channel never puts out content again.

Reactions: 14
We talk so much tit on here but can anyone else agree that they are incredibly happy for Craig and his family?
100% I'm thrilled for Craig and his family. And if he was holding out for and working towards getting a position with Disney, I don't blame him at all for staying put while he worked towards that, and take back any crap I gave him for not leaving sooner.

Ryno? Corey? What are your excuses? Or do the two of you not have other options the way Craig (and many of the others who have left) did?

Reactions: 7
Well now it’s official but if we get to thread 12:

DIS Unplugged 12 : It Must Have Been Love, But It's Unplugged Now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Raw footage of Ryno trying to get Craig's attention as he leaves their rented office shoe box for the last time.

ezgif-2-daf9d7fad2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hardly ever write on here but read everything. :) I‘m so happy for Craig and his family and I hope he‘ll have a wonderful fresh start. This opportunity sounds amazing and I‘m sure he deserves every part of it. He always seemed to be the hardest worker at The Dis and I‘m also afraid he was the last straw that kept the channel going. Let’s wait and see :).

Reactions: 9
Happy for Craig. It seemed like he was carrying the DIS brand all by himself the past year with little support and appreciation from "management".

Reactions: 9
Happy for Craig. It seemed like he was carrying the DIS brand all by himself the past year with little support and appreciation from "management".
Hey on the podcast today John let him know how grateful he was that he just got to be the "founder" on the last media cruise. I.E. I got to do nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the bigger story is Kevin and John finally showed up to the new "studio".

All kidding aside, best wishes to Craig. Happy to see he is moving on. Sounds like a great opportunity.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm SO unbelievably happy Craig got out of there. For his family's sake, his mental health, and his happiness. Wishing him the best! This show is in the crapper even more so now. There's no way it can survive.

Reactions: 13
Ryno is the laziest, most uninspired, whining social justice “worker”I've ever seen. He's always complaining and isn't equipped to run this show. His lack of motivation and constant negativity is not meant to lead this show.

Reactions: 6
I wish him well and anyone that takes a position to better themselves and thier family…..but all this he works so hard tit is mind boggling ..I guess it’s tons of time not preparing for a show, minimal production value and editing and going to press junkets

Reactions: 4