The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. No movement on the court dockets. They have a certain amount of time for the arbitration. At a certain point they’ll have to report to the court the results.
The arbitration order said they have 180 days, which would be September 2nd, or 30 days after completing arbitration to update the court- whichever comes first. I'm not sure if it's possible to petition for an extension. My guess would be PW tries to delay as much as possible. I have to say, I am curious as to where he is & what he's doing - did he go to rehab? Go on a bender? Is he in FL? NJ? Plotting a comeback?

Reactions: 10
Pete just vanished from existence. Where is he now?!?
Didn't his 93 year old mother Madeline Werner live with him in Orlando? I know she was there in 2020. If he's still looking after her I don't suppose it's practical to relocate in a hurry. This isn't doxxing as the information is easily available online but his address (The ex-Bob Varley Studios) was/is 4419 Cranston Place, Orlando, FL 32812. It's co-owned with Walter D. Echols. According to 'Nuwber.com' it's Pete's 60th birthday this 6th December. Happy birthday Pete! He is also listed as being a manager/owner of four companies:- Encanto Media, LLC, Werner Travel Media LLC, Peter R Werner, LLC & Moving to the Magic. LLC. I'm sure that someone better at research than me can find out some interesting morsels about the current status of these companies and who the owner of the house is.

Reactions: 2
I believe his mom lived separately but nearby. I hope for her sake that their finances weren't co-mingled and her assets are protected in a trust or something and he doesn't have power of attorney. He did seem very devoted to her so maybe that has kept him honest, but the pull of addiction is strong and the pressure of almost $1M of debt must be enormous.

Reactions: 2
Didn't his 93 year old mother Madeline Werner live with him in Orlando? I know she was there in 2020. If he's still looking after her I don't suppose it's practical to relocate in a hurry. This isn't doxxing as the information is easily available online but his address (The ex-Bob Varley Studios) was/is 4419 Cranston Place, Orlando, FL 32812. It's co-owned with Walter D. Echols. According to 'Nuwber.com' it's Pete's 60th birthday this 6th December. Happy birthday Pete! He is also listed as being a manager/owner of four companies:- Encanto Media, LLC, Werner Travel Media LLC, Peter R Werner, LLC & Moving to the Magic. LLC. I'm sure that someone better at research than me can find out some interesting morsels about the current status of these companies and who the owner of the house is.
She has her own place nearby to him. I remember him saying how she "went and bought a house all on her own"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's living in his mom's tiny spare room. If you sit outside the house around 1pm every day, you'll see him leaving the house wearing old pajama bottoms, ragged slippers and a faded DVC t-shirt. Sporting grubby nails that have been bit to the quick, he pushes his mom's shopping cart to a run-down corner store and fills it full of off-brand Hostess cakes and cola. For a pack of cigs, he tries to bribe the employee with a gaudy piece of jewelry he claims to have bought on an expensive cruise. The employee rolls his eyes and gives him a handful of loosies for $1 and the promise that he'll never come back.

But he always comes back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's living in his mom's tiny spare room. If you sit outside the house around 1pm every day, you'll see him leaving the house wearing old pajama bottoms, ragged slippers and a faded DVC t-shirt. Sporting grubby nails that have been bit to the quick, he pushes his mom's shopping cart to a run-down corner store and fills it full of off-brand Hostess cakes and cola. For a pack of cigs, he tries to bribe the employee with a gaudy piece of jewelry he claims to have bought on an expensive cruise. The employee rolls his eyes and gives him a handful of loosies for $1 and the promise that he'll never come back.

But he always comes back.
And on Tuesdays at 2:00 he yells at the neighbor for cutting the grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The DIS Unplugged slogan used to be unbiased, unofficial, unplugged, but their credibility is shot. Seeing Craig sit there with Disney media merchandise hat, fawning over the new ride overlay has made it clear that they are no longer the unbiased authoritative source they once claimed to be. Now, they seem like just another shill channel only with little to no views.

They used to stand for legitimate opinions, but those days are gone for invitations to the cupcake parties, where are the bold opinions? I guess when the dust settles on this and they come after the Indians in the Peter Pan ride it’ll ignite the social justice lecture.

Reactions: 5
Seriously?? That’s super exciting for him! Did he mention what his role will be?
He’s super excited, he said it’s a unique opportunity and he’s very grateful they see him as worthy to fill the role, but that he’s not ready to share what it is, and doesn’t know if he ever will since he won’t be in social media like he is now.

Well Ryno is the last man standing....someone start playing Nearer My God To Thee as Ryno sobs and clutches his Disney Funko Pop collection.
---
I'm sure Craig will appreciate being able to get legitimate health insurance now because I can't imagine what The Dis offered was much, unless he was under Kylie's coverage from Universal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Ryno is the last man standing....someone start playing Nearer My God To Thee as Ryno sobs and clutches his Disney Funko Pop collection.
---
I'm sure Craig will appreciate being able to get legitimate health insurance now because I can't imagine what The Dis offered was much, unless he was under Kylie's coverage from Universal.
Legit this is awesome for Craig’s family.

There’s no way the Dis survives him leaving. I really like Ryno, but he can’t carry the show. Honestly, I could see Ryno leaving as well, an John and Kevin bringing Pete back 😂

• Haha
  • Sick