The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to Craig, this one definitely feels like the end of the story. I can't imagine I'll tune in again now that he's leaving.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was hilarious that the gag order of never mentioning anyone's name that left the Dis is still enforced. A couple people were referred to but no one by name that I can recall. It's like they're in the mob and you never say the name of anyone who got clipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few months ago, Craig revealed on the DIS Boards that Ryno isn't passionate about Disney - for him it's just a job. While it's fine to ride along on others' enthusiasm, how is Ryno going to carry this himself, if he is the only Producer left? Or are there other people behind the scenes who create content?

In Ryno's Livestream on Monday he said he's looking for a new place as his lease is up the end of August and that he is considering moving somewhere else - he mentioned Palm Springs, California but he wasn't sure what he would do there. He said 'there are things I will obviously miss in Florida, I have decided at least for my own mental health..." but then didn't elaborate much more other than he's going to hang around for this year's Halloween season.

He was drinking a very large Gin & Tonic and seemed to get tipsier as the show went on. He announced about 36 minutes in that 'I have a very big day tomorrow, a very important day that I hope everybody stays tuned for... it's going to be good, I'm not going to be stressed about it". After that he seemed to lose his thread a lot and started gabbling. Someone in the comments congratulated him for 'taking over' at the Dis Unlimited, has this been confirmed? I haven't watched the Tuesday show. He sounded like a man who isn't necessarily hanging around and isn't taking over anything.
I cant think of anyone else who could take it over. John, Kevin , Corey? We all know that isn't happening. Unless there is some superstar who we haven't seen on camera, if Ryno is at the helm I think the content will be worse than the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unless there is some superstar who we haven't seen on camera, if Ryno is at the helm I think the content will be worse than the Trackers.
I'm going to let you take a step back and a deep breath, and allow you to think about what you just said, specifically within the context of the shitshow that is The DIS...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy for Craig, and his family. I hope he has a content and somewhat boring life from here on out. (I mean that in a good way.) Part of me hopes he spills his guts on the whole Pete and Dis world, but the better part of me thinks he ought to get this last decade behind him and just move on.

You can never tell, but the Dis Unlimited has gone from wounded to doomed.

Reactions: 7
I don't see Craig saying a word. I predict he will just quietly disappear to somewhere in Disney coporate.

He has nothing to gain by saying anything and it could only hurt those he was loyal to for far too long. Also, Disney does not need any press about this.

Reactions: 18
I would love a 'tell all' but I think he has a very close friendship with Corey and wouldn't want to do that to him; I think he says he owes John and Kevin but I'm sure there are some feelings there w/ regards to Pete.
He did make a point to say Rory would not be here without them so I suspect they either upped their medical coverage or helped out in some way with their IVF, or maybe it was just the insurance benefit in general, but he seemed very grateful for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's an interesting new comment from user pwdebbie on the DIS Boards, which is part of the general discussion of Craig's leaving: " I stopped listening / watching in 2013 after sitting in Pizzafari next to a person who will not be named at the 15th anniversary of Animal Kingdom. His conversation on the phone was so disturbing, I never listened again until everything was revamped and restarted with said person no longer a part of the show. I'll miss Craig's presence but I wish all the best for him in his future. " Obviously it was Pete, has anyone heard this story before?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There's an interesting new comment from user pwdebbie on the DIS Boards, which is part of the general discussion of Craig's leaving: " I stopped listening / watching in 2013 after sitting in Pizzafari next to a person who will not be named at the 15th anniversary of Animal Kingdom. His conversation on the phone was so disturbing, I never listened again until everything was revamped and restarted with said person no longer a part of the show. I'll miss Craig's presence but I wish all the best for him in his future. " Obviously it was Pete, has anyone heard this story before?
No, but if I had to guess, it was Pete talking to his manicurist after they told him they had to cancel Pete's appointment.
Any other theories?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The arbitration order said they have 180 days, which would be September 2nd, or 30 days after completing arbitration to update the court- whichever comes first. I'm not sure if it's possible to petition for an extension. My guess would be PW tries to delay as much as possible. I have to say, I am curious as to where he is & what he's doing - did he go to rehab? Go on a bender? Is he in FL? NJ? Plotting a comeback?
hopefully plotting a comeback lol
tell us

Deni’s post was saying she’s in a position recently where she doesn’t know how to move forward/what to do, and that it’s okay to not have all the answers.
My thought was maybe she lost her job or something. But it doesn’t seem like it.

Deni’s post was saying she’s in a position recently where she doesn’t know how to move forward/what to do, and that it’s okay to not have all the answers.
My thought was maybe she lost her job or something. But it doesn’t seem like it.
She's still listed as Director Of Children's Ministry on the website of Community Presbyterian Church in Celebration.

Reactions: 1
She's still listed as Director Of Children's Ministry on the website of Community Presbyterian Church in Celebration.
Her story shows her doing VBS stuff, so I would assume she's still working there. She posts vague motivational posts all the time, so I wouldn't assume its related to anything other than her being a little weird.

God, if he goes to work at Imagineering and does multimedia production, that’d be rough to work there but not be able to call yourself an Imagineer. At least I’d go crazy if that were me.

I think at least in his case he doesn't have an engineering background so it's not like he would expect to call himself that? Working 'with' or 'in' Imagineering is pretty exciting in itself.

Reactions: 10