The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had something to add but I have watched maybe 5 minutes of a show in the past 2 months.

Reactions: 6
I got a notification today that they changed their Facebook page from Dis Unplugged to Dis Unlimited. How are they just now getting around to stuff like that? That should've been Day One after they announced the name change 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got a notification today that they changed their Facebook page from Dis Unplugged to Dis Unlimited. How are they just now getting around to stuff like that? That should've been Day One after they announced the name change 🤦‍♀️
I wonder if someone had to turn over admin passwords/permissions and that was what was taking so long. Maybe the “sale” wasn’t as seamless as everyone is acting. I mean seriously Pete himself admitted he never let anything go easily, I doubt he walked away quietly without making everyone’s life miserable.

I noticed the Moving to Orlando YouTube page was stripped of branding and content, so maybe things are starting to get wrapped up with the final sales/transfers.

I wonder if someone had to turn over admin passwords/permissions and that was what was taking so long. Maybe the “sale” wasn’t as seamless as everyone is acting. I mean seriously Pete himself admitted he never let anything go easily, I doubt he walked away quietly without making everyone’s life miserable.

I noticed the Moving to Orlando YouTube page was stripped of branding and content, so maybe things are starting to get wrapped up with the final sales/transfers.
That makes a lot of sense. I could totally see Pete refusing to give over access to the page out of pettiness. If he's miserable, everyone else he interacts with must also be miserable. What a clown.

Reactions: 7
Looking at the FB page, looks like there hadn't been a post since October 24th. Updated the page name but not the description. :rolleyes:

About DIS Unlimited
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. Every Tuesday at 1 pm EST!​

• Haha
Looking at the FB page, looks like there hadn't been a post since October 24th. Updated the page name but not the description. :rolleyes:

About DIS Unlimited
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. Every Tuesday at 1 pm EST!​
Facebook isn't as popular as it once was

Reactions: 3
Haven't been on in a while, these sad sacks of tit close up shop yet? Time to take old yeller out back and put it out of its misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought they switched spaces so that Kevin could be on more???

Look, I get that was the corporate line, but the fact Craig doubled-down on it is the reason they have no credibility. Just acknowledge what is obvious to everyone and move on.

This show was a sinking ship before Pete left. Now, I don't even know how to describe it - rudderless, pointless, time-wasting, etc...

Admit the weekly format is a relic of the podcast era and could not be more dated today. They are doing a lot more harm then good by continuing to put out weekly shows.

Reactions: 5
On a separate note, I’m gradually getting into the DVC world (Not buying in, just staying in a villa on an upcoming trip because the price is right), and because I sure as hell aren’t giving Pete more screen time pre-ousting, what are some DVC alternatives?

Slightly OT but I just watched Deni's video of the new Pixar Place DL hotel and it looks really cute! I never stayed at the former version but I really like what it looks like now.

So Deni took the opportunity to turn a trip to Disneyland into content for her show?

What an interesting idea...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone want to use Dreams Unlimited Travel to book a vacation with this hot garbage crew?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone want to use Dreams Unlimited Travel to book a vacation with this hot garbage crew?
They are too technologically advanced for me. I'm looking for a travel agent that mails me paper airline tickets. I also heard they don't accept Traveler's Checks as payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15