The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember Julie’s insta name, but Corey was OrlandoTiger and it’s not there anymore. I hadn’t noticed until you mentioned it. 😏
Thank you for checking! I'm not egotistical enough to think they would have blocked or unfriended me, personally. But I'm also not tech savvy enough to figure out the difference between being blocked and an account being taken down, lol. Julie was Fleur.de.Jae on IG, and that also seems to be gone, as is her FB account. She posted a lot about Ferris, Down's Syndrome and her brother, who tragically passed away a few years ago, so I wonder what prompted them to take everything down? The only thing left is genxbikes, Corey's retro bike account. Can't miss an opportunity to rub elbows with Ja Rule, I suppose.

Tuesday will be the first show in April, one month since the big reveal of the new studio. I can't watch it, but have John and Kevin made an appearance in the studio yet? The one they picked specifically because its accessibility for Kevin's scooter? Have Corey or Julie? I realize she's working for a school district now, but wasn't spring break in March? These 4 (plus Pete) were the core of the show for many years. Their lack of engagement with this business that gave them a very good standard of living for 20+ years is pretty sad.

Reactions: 3
The last two house talks was three weeks ago 0 consistency I think they need someone to hold them accountable

Reactions: 1
I don’t remember Julie’s insta name, but Corey was OrlandoTiger and it’s not there anymore. I hadn’t noticed until you mentioned it. 😏
Corey’s IG is GenXTiger, and it’s still there. Julie is fleur.de.jae. Corey doesn’t post much.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for checking! I'm not egotistical enough to think they would have blocked or unfriended me, personally. But I'm also not tech savvy enough to figure out the difference between being blocked and an account being taken down, lol. Julie was Fleur.de.Jae on IG, and that also seems to be gone, as is her FB account. She posted a lot about Ferris, Down's Syndrome and her brother, who tragically passed away a few years ago, so I wonder what prompted them to take everything down? The only thing left is genxbikes, Corey's retro bike account. Can't miss an opportunity to rub elbows with Ja Rule, I suppose.

Tuesday will be the first show in April, one month since the big reveal of the new studio. I can't watch it, but have John and Kevin made an appearance in the studio yet? The one they picked specifically because its accessibility for Kevin's scooter? Have Corey or Julie? I realize she's working for a school district now, but wasn't spring break in March? These 4 (plus Pete) were the core of the show for many years. Their lack of engagement with this business that gave them a very good standard of living for 20+ years is pretty sad.
Not once. There is a separate DIS channel that John has been on....looking very weak, droopy eye, most of the content is cruises and not parks, and even with that being said it's about non-Disney cruise lines. But no, not one appearance in the new studio yet.
---
Anyone else checked out Ryno's Ampliverse? It includes essays but alas not about Pete. 'The Ampliverse will serve as a safe space and haven where individuals can express and revel in their fandoms without the toxicity of exclusivity.' Sounds cool! https://theampliverse.com/about
If you pull it up right on the YouTube page, it was posted 3 years ago. Not anything new.

Reactions: 1
Check again tomorrow! It’s not showing April 1 yet which is when we’ll see the users that cancelled.
I guess you were right April fools they’re down to 1,191! Over 1000 membership lost in a year but again Craig keep doing what you’re doing and keep churning out this lazy product!

Reactions: 6
The only way you will see real change in the show is if Dreams Unlimited bookings start trending way down. That is the only metric that matters to John and the only thing that will impact the show. Outside of that it will continue to be the same status quo it has been for the past 5 years. The only difference is Pete is not the host.

Reactions: 7
Was cleaning out a drawer and found this from when we did a Trip episode on Capone’s. Thought everyone could use a laugh. This one’s on me. ☺
IMG_4359.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only way you will see real change in the show is if Dreams Unlimited bookings start trending way down. That is the only metric that matters to John and the only thing that will impact the show. Outside of that it will continue to be the same status quo it has been for the past 5 years. The only difference is Pete is not the host.
you think people are still booking with a travel agency in 2024 especially who produce that tit content you booked with Pete because he sold the tit out of the travel agency and how dreams was some white glove service this team gives a 5 second one liner and then talks about nonsense.

If Dreams income starts to tank (I say "starts" although I'm sure it's already on its way downhill), the first thing John is gonna cut is that money-sucking tit-show and the dynamic duo of Craig and Ryno.

Reactions: 5