The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah. That post is just the perfect amount of cringe.

On a more serious note, Kevin does not look that well and everyone has already commented on John's recent appearance.

As someone who spent a lot of time enjoying the product they put out from the beginning, It's really sad to see what this whole thing has become.

Reactions: 11
Two blobs living the life of Riley on money that was earned with harassment and SA. Disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 10
I just saw that Instagram post and expected the present to be a new LV bag, NOT a new beach house!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People really need to stop using their crap travel agency.
Idk how anyone uses it to begin with! I tried to get a Universal quote from their 1999esque Geocities ass back in 2021 and didn’t hear back for a WEEK. By then I had already booked through someone else.

I feel terrible for the agents that had their livelihoods hurt by this when it all came to light. Inevitably, good people end up as collateral damage while their bosses buy more beach houses.

Reactions: 11
The fact that that man was allowed in the same room (classroom) as children still completely baffles me (and I'm absolutely NOT talking about the gay part, just the everything else part).
Maybe, at some point, he wasn't. It's entirely possible that the decision to leave teaching for the exciting world of selling timeshares (the job he had before he met his sugar daddy John) was not his choice and had nothing to do with knee/foot issues. I know this crew likes to try to sweep everything under the rug but, as we learned with Pete's dad, court records stick around for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe, at some point, he wasn't. It's entirely possible that the decision to leave teaching for the exciting world of selling timeshares (the job he had before he met his sugar daddy John) was not his choice and had nothing to do with knee/foot issues. I know this crew likes to try to sweep everything under the rug but, as we learned with Pete's dad, court records stick around for a long time.
I always wondered if he was forced out of teaching.

• Wow
Reactions: 3