The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think 2020 broke him. He seemed like he was in a much better place pre-lockdown.
Ehhh I think he was broken long before 2020. It was ever since he started working for Pete that probably started breaking him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But if you say anything about it, Kevin will tell you he earned it and deserves to treat himself.

No, Kevin, you did not earn it shilling ABD trips. You lucked into a partner that built a brand on the backs of multiple victims of sexual abuse.
That and he is basically the direct email contact for Dreams for booking ABD trips. So of course he's getting the larger commissions.
---
He will never finish it hence why he’s pushing 40 reviewing the newest cupcakes from beaches and cream. Lazy unmotivated and entitled.
He (Ryno) has been putting A LOT of time into his separate channel. Not sure if this essay will come anytime soon.

Reactions: 5
Not letting it go

1699379731101.png

---
1699380167549.png

---
Jackie blocked me, from asking Ryno the Cryno a question with no context or anything referring to Pete. They're all enablers, all of them. And they're dreadfully boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Breaking News: Erica is leaving Dis Unlimited. She's going to be a performer/dancer at WDW.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Eventually the DIS UNLIMITED is going to be Craig and Ryno skype calling from their parents basements... Okay that might be a tad mean. Craig needs to realize this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic and he has a family to worry about. Ryno still strikes me as the guy who ends up back in mom's basement. He can still decorate with all his little tchotchkes and make it a safe space for himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn't she have to get a DAS pass to manager her anxiety at WDW?
Indeed, dancing in front of demanding crowds at WDW isn't going to help your being near crowds anxiety issues. She would be better off working behind the scenes at a petting zoo.

Reactions: 3
Eventually the DIS UNLIMITED is going to be Craig and Ryno skype calling from their parents basements... Okay that might be a tad mean. Craig needs to realize this ship is sinking faster than the Titanic and he has a family to worry about. Ryno still strikes me as the guy who ends up back in mom's basement. He can still decorate with all his little tchotchkes and make it a safe space for himself.
I'd be very surprised if Craig hasn't been sending his resumes out for the last few months. I have no idea how competitive the market is for whatever it is that he does though.

Reactions: 5
I'd be very surprised if Craig hasn't been sending his resumes out for the last few months. I have no idea how competitive the market is for whatever it is that he does though.
I thought the rumor was Craig was an editor for Mammoth Club. Has that been disproven?

Reactions: 2
Twilight Zone moment here but both Craig AND Corey just friend requested me on my personal FB, and it’s them I checked lol. What the hell 😂 An attempt to get me to stop commenting on their PUBLICLY posted videos asking for some accountability? Truly baffling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.