The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expectation: "We're coming back better than ever! New and improved! Creative and innovative!"

Reality: "We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually."
Nailed it. So much so, we probably have the next thread title from the 2nd post on this new one.

The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Given that their show name has changed, shouldn't the new threads reflect that? We can still tag them so they're connected to the old Unplugged canon. But now we can reflect their flaccid reboot so they get the credit for the blame.

The Dis Unlimited #11 The DIS Unwatchable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Given that their show name has changed, shouldn't the new threads reflect that? We can still tag them so they're connected to the old Unplugged canon. But now we can reflect their flaccid reboot so they get the credit for the blame.

The Dis Unlimited #11 The DIS Unwatchable
That's a Tattle Admin question. Tattle is very particular about the naming conventions and since we have a Wiki attached, it may not be as simple as a tag.

Reactions: 2
Dis Unlimited. Dreams Unplugged. Sounds about right. *I think someone said this last thread perhaps.

Reactions: 4
Anybody wanna talk real for a second did anybody else with all things considered going on really want Craig and the team to succeed?

Like I really wanted them to push forward and become a massive success in their own thing they have done the most minimal work possible to just get by.

I am disappointed and frankly disgusting with the lack of work personality, or creativity that has gone into producing podcast I guess if one thing that we learn that Pete was a horrible person to work, for these people are terrible at their jobs without proper guidance and direction.

I see people on the disboards, saying what a great job this last episode was what the duck are they watching???

Reactions: 11
The most telling thing about this complete and utter failure of a channel is the fact that 3 1/2 days after this week's flagship Tuesday show, it only has 15k views. And who knows how many of those views are from people who are watching with morbid curiosity? This is a channel that has been on YouTube for 10 years. Just give it up guys. The handwriting is on the wall.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately Pete the creepy criminal was the channel. He’s who people watched for. These corpses on a string are not it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody wanna talk real for a second did anybody else with all things considered going on really want Craig and the team to succeed?

Like I really wanted them to push forward and become a massive success in their own thing they have done the most minimal work possible to just get by.

I am disappointed and frankly disgusting with the lack of work personality, or creativity that has gone into producing podcast I guess if one thing that we learn that Pete was a horrible person to work, for these people are terrible at their jobs without proper guidance and direction.

I see people on the disboards, saying what a great job this last episode was what the duck are they watching???
I did. And do. I thought their 2nd live show was miles better than their first ... but that's grading on an extreme curve. What happened to all the talk about creativity breaking free, prior restrictions associated with performing for an audience of one? I've seen slight differences - walking into the shot of a video in the intro (done now 4-5x) and Ryno & Erica did the conversation style video. They do all seem happier, which I love. But have to say not what I was hoping for. Based in part on their comments during the month(s) they took off, I was expecting a major shakeup of the "Tues show" and other new show concepts. Perhaps still to come but so far unfortunately all they've proved is it wasn't just Pete holding them back.

Reactions: 5
Re: this week's show/views: I didn't even know they're back at it because I dropped off reading here as much. And somehow, I don't think I need to take the time to watch it either.

Reactions: 5
I did. And do. I thought their 2nd live show was miles better than their first ... but that's grading on an extreme curve. What happened to all the talk about creativity breaking free, prior restrictions associated with performing for an audience of one? I've seen slight differences - walking into the shot of a video in the intro (done now 4-5x) and Ryno & Erica did the conversation style video. They do all seem happier, which I love. But have to say not what I was hoping for. Based in part on their comments during the month(s) they took off, I was expecting a major shakeup of the "Tues show" and other new show concepts. Perhaps still to come but so far unfortunately all they've proved is it wasn't just Pete holding them back.
Me too. I feel much the same as you do. I think it’s time to put the Tuesday show out of its misery and let the team focus on other types of videos and see if they sink or swim on their own merits with those.

Reactions: 7
I've seen slight differences - walking into the shot of a video in the intro (done now 4-5x)
Hahaha this is so true! They've done this shot so many times now. The walking into the shot was the creativity that was being held back under Pete Werner 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
I just looked at Ryno 's Instagram. I know understand why he doesn't leave the Dis and move out of Florida like he always says he's going to do. Almost every post of his is a sponsored post of him sporting some free merchandise from companies. He's addicted to the free stuff and pseudo fame that has come from this meager paying job that he is always complaining about!

I really want the team to recover and succeed. I think the hard thing is that we are dealing with a bunch of victims here. I want to give them time to recovery emotionally. At the same time, they are counting on loyalty to keep everyone around. The truth is, there is so much Disney content out there we can all be picky about who we watch. We need personality, we need people who love Disney and are able to keep their personal issues off the air. For all intents and purposes, they are performing. Creators tend to forget that. People aren't watching for easily google-able information. People are watching to be entertained. The way most YT creators imitate Mr Beast, these guys need to imitate Molly and her crew. As much hate as she gets on here, she brings it every video. Even the same can be said about DFB as weird and overproduced as they are right now

Also, if I were John. I'd be begging Deni Sunderly to come back. I'd try and collab with a growing channel that can add some personality to the panel.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.