The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twilight Zone moment here but both Craig AND Corey just friend requested me on my personal FB, and it’s them I checked lol. What the hell 😂 An attempt to get me to stop commenting on their PUBLICLY posted videos asking for some accountability? Truly baffling.
That’s freaky. Stalk much fellas. Maybe less stalking and more improving your business 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Twilight Zone moment here but both Craig AND Corey just friend requested me on my personal FB, and it’s them I checked lol. What the hell 😂 An attempt to get me to stop commenting on their PUBLICLY posted videos asking for some accountability? Truly baffling.
Protect your kneecaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do they know it's you? Or how do they know you?

Good for Erica. I cannot see her as a performer, but if she landed a gig and enjoys it that is not bad.

The DU needs someone with some pop or charisma otherwise it is just boring.

Reactions: 4
She worked for Disney before, as a character (Stitch I believe), so she's likely going back to that or some parade role.
She’s 4’11” so she’s actually perfect for a lot of characters. She was Elmo at Sea World as well.

Reactions: 2
She said something to the effect of "I might still be in some dining reviews, you just won't know it." No idea if when you're hired as a 'friend of' a character if you're also hired for a specific spot/restaurant or if you could be deployed anywhere on property.

Reactions: 1
She said something to the effect of "I might still be in some dining reviews, you just won't know it." No idea if when you're hired as a 'friend of' a character if you're also hired for a specific spot/restaurant or if you could be deployed anywhere on property.
I don't know why but that "friend of" a character stuff really annoys me.

But then again I don't really understand waiting 2+ hours in line for a meet-and-greet with a character as an adult. To each their own, I guess.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she have to get a DAS pass to manager her anxiety at WDW?
Disneytouristblog reports that Disney are cracking down on DAS pass abuse. Apparently third party guide companies (who are currently being trespassed for commercial activities on property) might tell their guides to tell guest services they have Irritable Bowel Syndrome to get a disability pass for themselves. And no doubt they then get their $100 an hour paying guests to join them as a group to get to the front of the line (Disney allows up to 6 other people in your party). This isn't much to do with Erica but the system is being abused.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How do they know it's you? Or how do they know you?
I don’t know, but my YouTube isn’t private and has most of my name. I also follow them on IG so I’m assuming they realized it was the same person. These friend requests literally came in seconds apart from each other, so fast in fact that I thought they were for sure fake accounts, but it’s them. They were looking for me for whatever reason, duck if I know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
It’s really frustrating as a fan of the show to see everything failing and coming to a sad, slow death right in front of our eyes. I’m glad Erica is leaving to do something hopefully she is passionate about but the writing is on the wall for everyone else. I don’t know what the reason is for putting out such limited content. If a travel agency pays your salary, how are you not doing a series on resort tours? I’ll make an assumption that funds for hotel rooms may not be in the cards right now to do tours of but they could highlight resort tours, talk about resort transportation, dining, etc. You know, content someone looking to stay at Disney might be interested in and just so happen to need a travel agent for. I just fail to understand how they can suck so badly at their actual jobs. They were excited when the mean old boss left and then decided they don’t want to work anyway.

Reactions: 14
It’s really frustrating as a fan of the show to see everything failing and coming to a sad, slow death right in front of our eyes. I’m glad Erica is leaving to do something hopefully she is passionate about but the writing is on the wall for everyone else. I don’t know what the reason is for putting out such limited content. If a travel agency pays your salary, how are you not doing a series on resort tours? I’ll make an assumption that funds for hotel rooms may not be in the cards right now to do tours of but they could highlight resort tours, talk about resort transportation, dining, etc. You know, content someone looking to stay at Disney might be interested in and just so happen to need a travel agent for. I just fail to understand how they can suck so badly at their actual jobs. They were excited when the mean old boss left and then decided they don’t want to work anyway.
It’s sort of like blockbuster in a way you were at one point the king in the space but you refuse to innovate work hard, Or really push the envelope in terms of new content I’m sorry, but Mammoth club is trouncing them and paging has vacuumed up all In Park personality. I think at the end of the day they’re forgetting who they are a vehicle for the travel agency to sell travel. I think Craig needs to realize that you need to invite people and be warm and friendly and hype up what’s coming to the parks. I think with Erica leaving it’s pretty much dead now It was a good run. They re-launched totally flopped and you had since May to find the new studio space. They are giving us the bare minimum of effort to put out so you get what you put into it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.