The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads more slow cooker recipes and ideas on google than you’ll ever find on Instagram. Insta is always just the ones that picture the best, being repeated over and over

Reactions: 2
Is there any insta accounts that show slow cooker recipes frequently? Thinking of getting one and need inspo
Not sure about insta accounts but there's a group on Facebook that is good with people sharing recipes and tips
It's called Slow cooker recipes Ireland

Reactions: 1
She's defo been reading here, the story about a comment she received/read on Tattle that she doesn't do enough food anymore & her reply that they work full time at home and are trying to home school. Now if she would just keep that dose of a husband in the background, as someone said we all think our hubbys are rides :ROFLMAO: but no one wants to see his bits and bobs or listen to his crude comments.

Reactions: 9
She's defo been reading here, the story about a comment she received/read on Tattle that she doesn't do enough food anymore & her reply that they work full time at home and are trying to home school. Now if she would just keep that dose of a husband in the background, as someone said we all think our hubbys are rides :ROFLMAO: but no one wants to see his bits and bobs or listen to his crude comments.
As soon as he appears I tap on by 😜😜😜

Reactions: 8
Yea I kinda at the stage where I’m torn whether to get one or not but if I get one I’ll deffo check out YouTube
Ger one !!!!! I was always on the fence about getting one and my sister in law bough me one . Brilliant for when you dont want to have to watch a dinner . Made a delicious spaghetti bolognese in mine yesterday . Hams, roast chickens, currys everything.

Reactions: 2
Defo invest in one, especially to save on time and saves the hassle of using lots of pots and pans to cook 😜😜

He is so annoying , a grown man going around dressed like a teenager riding a skateboard around his town , he grates on him when he is on her stories
I personally find him very seedy, he just dosent sit right with me for some reason, Gina is great at what she does, but stick to the cooking and leave the interior make overs to those that have been originally doing it!

Reactions: 8
He is so annoying , a grown man going around dressed like a teenager riding a skateboard around his town , he grates on him when he is on her stories
If I wanted to see him I would follow him but when he appears on her stories it drives me insane. I don't follow him but I might as well be as he appears and constantly interrupting her

Reactions: 7
I got the book. Kind of wish I went through it more in the shop before buying it. There isn't that many recipes really. Having a recipe on how to do homemade chips, I think that's a waste of a page it's not rocket science. Few others like that also don't see how they can claim them as their recipes. Like making burgers out of mince! 🙄
There's actually very little original recipes, granted they may have tweeked some to SW friendly,example melting easy singles cheese slices I've been doing myself for yonks🤔

Another book on the way.. The diary it's called, all about their madness and humour apparently. As I said previous, definitely think theyre losing the run of themselves, or as Sabby would say 'notions' Wonder will ppl buy it 🤔

Reactions: 4