The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is their Eddie Rocket's collab the final nail in the coffin of what made them? Far from slimming world recipes that made us follow them. Won't be buying book #3
It would seem they will collab with anyone that's willing to pay. I stopped watching a long time ago because like you say they are a long way off why people followed them in the first place.

Reactions: 1
It would seem they will collab with anyone that's willing to pay. I stopped watching a long time ago because like you say they are a long way off why people followed them in the first place.
Me too I stopped following both of them I followed in the beginning for weight loss recipes little fella is gorgeous though

So apparently she lost nearly a stone in a week ?? 10.5 pounds How is that possible I’m sorry but there’s no way she lost that much weight with her recipes. Unless her diet was extremely bad beforehand. But has she not been on slimming world for months now

Reactions: 2
So apparently she lost nearly a stone in a week ?? 10.5 pounds How is that possible I’m sorry but there’s no way she lost that much weight with her recipes. Unless her diet was extremely bad beforehand. But has she not been on slimming world for months now
She has up week 1 on it. Sure most of that is water weight if she is doing a restart.

She's a serial yo yo dieter, always gaining and losing the same weight.

I did slimming world a few years ago for 3 weeks until the consultant gave out to me for exercising she said I’d lose weight much more quickly on the plan if I stopped my circuit classes. Needless to say I ran a mile from that utter bullshit and never went near it again. However, the first week I was on it I lost 8 pounds just from being really strict when I hadn’t been up to then.

SW is an utter con. The consultants pay to be consultants, and do like a weekend course in the plan. They're not qualified to be giving any diet advice to people in a proper capacity

Reactions: 5
It's fucked up u can't eat blended fruit but can eat whole fruit. Like what do your teeth do to it when u eat obviously mush it up. Its a total con

It's fucked up u can't eat blended fruit but can eat whole fruit. Like what do your teeth do to it when u eat obviously mush it up. Its a total con
SW is an utter con. The consultants pay to be consultants, and do like a weekend course in the plan. They're not qualified to be giving any diet advice to people in a proper capacity
You'll have some good ones and some bad ones. In fairness when I went, my consultant was great and understood nutrition. She always recommended healthy eating, moderation and promoted exercise.

I know some of their rules are crazy, but blended fruit was explained to me as it's easy to overeat fruit easily when it's blended so my consultant didn't recommend them because of the high sugar content. I know myself, nutritionists don't actively recommend them either so they're not far off. Everything in moderation.

Lol I sound like I'm brainwashed by SW, i am not. I went to another consultant who was crap and clearly was in it for the money but the 2nd one I went to above was great.

You'll have some good ones and some bad ones. In fairness when I went, my consultant was great and understood nutrition. She always recommended healthy eating, moderation and promoted exercise.

I know some of their rules are crazy, but blended fruit was explained to me as it's easy to overeat fruit easily when it's blended so my consultant didn't recommend them because of the high sugar content. I know myself, nutritionists don't actively recommend them either so they're not far off. Everything in moderation.

Lol I sound like I'm brainwashed by SW, i am not. I went to another consultant who was crap and clearly was in it for the money but the 2nd one I went to above was great.
I dont think anyone is in SW because they overate blended fruits. I was completely brainwashed by SW a few years back. I realised it was a big problem the day I was doing an SP day and realised to my horror that parsnips were not speed. That and the fact that every leader in my area was obese.

Reactions: 6
Sure you don't need to have been in it for long to be a consultant and only need to have lost 7 pounds. Most of the people joining would have a LOT more to lose

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The overweight consultant are a real eye-opening.
My consultant was I’d say a size 20-22 easily. And I’ve no issue with anybody being any size but if you’re a consultant for a weight loss programme in my opinion you should really be in a healthy weight category. Oh I ran a mile from it and swore never again would I buy into any of those type things.

I don't know what it is about him but I can't stand his scraggy face, turns my stomach 🤮 They are absolutely using the baby as a selling point, it's scandalous!!

Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow him 🤢 there’s just something about him…. he gives me the heebeejeebees although I do like Gina herself and the baby is just gorgeous

I had to unfollow him 🤢 there’s just something about him…. he gives me the heebeejeebees although I do like Gina herself and the baby is just gorgeous
I’m the exact same - love Gina and baby Gene but cannot stomach him

How can they advertise their calorie filled new collaboration with Eddie Rockets and then advertise a slimming recipe book within minutes? Do they think we are stupid? Anything for money

Reactions: 8
Showing pictures of the baby in hospital is crossing the line, so morals at all...just insta content

Reactions: 4
Hopefully he’s okay - I saw her going on a rant about trolls and I didn’t listen so I’m assuming he’s fine. He’s such a little dote considering the parents are a pair of doses.