The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world I want to get off. We havent seen the free kitchen reveal yet as she has the free painters in and no doubt we will then have the free furniture. But while this is going on, she is at the dentist getting her free braces off .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve had so many free hotel stays I’m surprised they didn’t blag one for this week.

Reactions: 4
Didn't bother her hoop putting the bands on her braces. Easy know the money isn't coming out of her pocket for them either. I'm up to my neck paying for braces for my teens. This absolutely sickens me

Reactions: 8
Didn't bother her hoop putting the bands on her braces. Easy know the money isn't coming out of her pocket for them either. I'm up to my neck paying for braces for my teens. This absolutely sickens me
Just like she fucked out the newly painted kitchen and fancy worktops.

The James clinic have given a load of them braces . Rachel Gorry’s daughter got braces there
It’s disgraceful they can all well afford them

Reactions: 9
Honestly she probably need to build an extension if ninja bring out a few new airfryer. Like how many do you need? Must be great to get them for free

Reactions: 5
I've had to unfollow now....the freebies and free kitchen was bad enough but now there hanging out with the two gobshites the happy pear...enough is enough 🙈

• Haha
So, did she get the table and chairs for free?
Was this and ad?
Was she paid to showcase the shop?
I wonder if I went in and order something would i have it delivered in a couple of hours.

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow them. Its like watching ad after ad. I'll miss seeing the baby but they're so greedy.

For the love of god would the out some sun cream on the baby. His little arms are raw the poor thing.

Reactions: 2
Omg I just saw his stories don't normally watch. They're all scalded. Disgraceful the baby is. My daughter had sallow skin and took the sun but I still put factor 50+ on all over and a full spf swimwear suit from m&s that had factor 50 in it. Only see her face, hands and toes and we would be away for 5 weeks every summer and never once would I let her her get burnt. She's a teenager now and still hasn't ever got burnt. It's disgraceful we know how bad it is for us.

Also that suncream should be nearly gone now if you were putting it on him regularly. It looks far to clean to be used regularly.

Ouch that looks very very a sore poor pet.

Did we ever see the kitchen revamp

Reactions: 1
Poor pet. How could You Let a little Baby get burnt! Where are they - I had to unfollow.

Poor pet. How could You Let a little Baby get burnt! Where are they - I had to unfollow.
His excuse for being burnt is that it's super hot. Did you ever hear the like? Factor 100 me hole. I have never seen a baby burnt before.