The Daly Dish and Mister Dish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with that kitchen they have! Cash and carry kitchens should have done a competition to get the followers up and given it to someone who actually needs it!! Such a waste

Reactions: 6
In sure the crowd that gave jer the counter tops are delighted they're going onto a skip and not been reused. Now that's a waste.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Are they literally after getting their kitchen for free?
They said a collab whatever that means , I always get confused with the sly way they do it
I’ve unfollowed her and him and cash and carry kitchens was only looking two weeks ago In my local one checking out the kitchens , won’t be buying from them now , the customer always ends up paying for the freebie wouldn’t be so bad if she hadn’t been advertising for other companies prior with the painting etc , fed up with the page now she’s way past her sell by date at this stage

Sickens my hole. I've been saving for a new kitchen for the last 3 years and 3 months!!!

Reactions: 8
They said a collab whatever that means , I always get confused with the sly way they do it
I’ve unfollowed her and him and cash and carry kitchens was only looking two weeks ago In my local one checking out the kitchens , won’t be buying from them now , the customer always ends up paying for the freebie wouldn’t be so bad if she hadn’t been advertising for other companies prior with the painting etc , fed up with the page now she’s way past her sell by date at this stage
He has such a creepy vibes, not sure what it is. She looks absolutely huge in the cash and carry ad! Wasn't their cook book supposed to be about takeaway done in a healthy way??

Reactions: 5
And it certainly sounded like the expensive FREE countertops barely in 2 years, were heading for the skip, except they managed to remove them undamaged & now she's going to recycle them.Disgraceful, easy known they didn't pay for them !!

Reactions: 4
And it was all stress free. I bet it was when you weren't parting with your hard earned cash.

And it was all stress free. I bet it was when you weren't parting with your hard earned cash.
This!!! When I think of the stress of doing my kitchen, the thousands that everything cost, making compromises & being afraid of making v expensive mistakes...head wrecks getting everything handed to them & chucking stuff out without a care

Reactions: 6
This!!! When I think of the stress of doing my kitchen, the thousands that everything cost, making compromises & being afraid of making v expensive mistakes...head wrecks getting everything handed to them & chucking stuff out without a care
Exactly. I bet you thought long and hard about every additional expense. Sure no bother to her just pointing at a catalogue and picking what she wants. And no doubt if there is something she dislikes in a few years she will just chuck it all out again.

Reactions: 3
Does she have a breathing issue?

I used to enjoy her content but she slipped off my Insta radar, I had a look re the new kitchen and she's struggling with her breathing in her recent posts. Is it anxiety related or weight related?
Hope she gets sorted. How are they making money these days? Insta and Brendan O'Connor appearances wouldn't keep the show on the road,

Reactions: 2
Does she have a breathing issue?

I used to enjoy her content but she slipped off my Insta radar, I had a look re the new kitchen and she's struggling with her breathing in her recent posts. Is it anxiety related or weight related?
Hope she gets sorted. How are they making money these days? Insta and Brendan O'Connor appearances wouldn't keep the show on the road,
They both work. I think she does graphic design or sth like that.

Reactions: 1
Think they both are graphic designers and have the witch box cards too
I like them
I presume it’s the weight that’s the issue
They’ve had a lot to deal with over the last few years between having a new baby, her dad moving in and then passing away.
i Think they are a lovely couple, followed them years now
---
But yea, pure waste of a kitchen, unless they extended I can’t see much of
A change……. Although I do think a huge island will be put in

Reactions: 1
That little lad is just pure joy isn’t he. It’s lovely to see. Can’t cope with the tattoos on the pair of them though. Each to their own but I think that much ink on one human body is tasteless and a bit rough looking.

Reactions: 2