Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okay!

I used to really like them but honestly they've really bought into this whole Instagrammer life especially the hubby and I'm just over it. Once it becomes non stop ads and freebies I'm over it. I've no problem with them making a bit of money from it but when it's the now bulk of their content nah I'm good thanks. And I did buy the book, it's grand but nothing I couldn't have gotten online but nice to have all in one place I guess. Would not be putting my hand in my pocket for this diary bullshit.

Reactions: 8

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Child exploitation at it finest. Hurry up Ireland. There are child labour laws, insta and YouTube should be no different

• Heart
I'm sorry but how they have got another cookbook deal is beyond me. They literally never cook on their page no more.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Maybe it's that god awful denim smock thing she wears, I've seen it on her a few times now. She didn't look as big in the Penneys dresses I saw on her page. Anyway I had a look through the recipes while I was there and mostly unhealthy, creamy, calory dense dinners.
She grew her following on making slimming friendly food then turned her back on all her followers.

NikkiBB

I was a big fan but I don’t watch them anymore, her books are full off processed foods… melting easi singles to make cheese sauce 🤮They worst thing is her collaboration with KFC….. their food is vile. They’ve completely sold out.

LouLouMarie

Ah no not another diary :(
I can get a €1 copy from The Pound Shop and write down what I ate today!
I’m really sad to see them go down this route, Gina was great craic in the beginning, (except when her knob of a husband appeared on her story, he is a fool) money does terrible things to these individuals.

Reactions: 7

Riffraff81

I messaged Gina awhile ago, asking when the cooking stuff is coming back to the page, as I like their food and I also have their book and not advertising take aways and house reno stuff as The Daly dish page is followed by alot of us for the Daly Dishes and she replied saying she was disappointed with my message, and in times like this its nice to support local business thats why she put up the take aways etc...which i understand but then she said they are concentrating more on the cooking on their you tube channel. I dont know about any of ye but I prefer insta stories than an proper edited video on you tube, I think they may be trying to get into the telly side of things 🤔

Heidi77

VIP Member
And it was all stress free. I bet it was when you weren't parting with your hard earned cash.

LellsBells

VIP Member
Jesus I can't stand karol. I followed her for the recipes and she was actually OK but the whole masso thing was highly irritating. And then karol is like a male version of terrie. He just thinks he's mad and absolutely gas craic. I hate that try hard humour. Makes me cringe so much. Gina seems nice tho
Spot on, he's like an attention seeking child

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
In sure the crowd that gave jer the counter tops are delighted they're going onto a skip and not been reused. Now that's a waste.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Can we stop with the talk about her weight, she’s had a baby and when I had one I put on a LOT of weight… they have done well with weight loss in the past. The book may have come out at an odd time but you can’t pull her apart because of her weight.

sunnygirl085

Its funny how she is trying to convince us all she is happy in her own weight, when its clear to see she isn't, she is constantly holding her hands up trying to hide her belly area.
And her posts about not holding on to clothes, basically every time she changes size to just go out and buy new clothes , lucky her to be able to afford to do that eh ?!

He is so annoying , a grown man going around dressed like a teenager riding a skateboard around his town , he grates on him when he is on her stories
If I wanted to see him I would follow him but when he appears on her stories it drives me insane. I don't follow him but I might as well be as he appears and constantly interrupting her

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I actually really like them, I found Gina and seen her husband from that and when he started a page I followed him. I like both their personalities. But like everyone that gets a following they were bound to progress and do a book or books. It’s the way with an online following, and I’m delighted for them. I’ve never seen anything I don’t like, and I know Karol can be a bit full on but everyone can’t have the same personalities. Gina’s page was the only page that influenced me to buy something, the air fryer and I love it.

There’s always a routine that happens people when they make a page, people rave about them get a good bit of a following - they then get opportunities and everyone turns against them. Some can change but I find they haven’t, and I’m glad they’ve gotten all the opportunities they’ve gotten over the last little while.

DietCoke

Ahhhh so the stories about "I really feel I stick on plan if I write it down" over the last couple of weeks have all been leading to this big reveal. I like them, but now I think that was a bit snakey.
I actually can't believe this! When she was going on about being back on plan and writing it down, I was thinking great she is going back to how she used to be. I was nearly sucked in! For fuck sake.

Kbf123.

He is so annoying makes me not want to watch them , he never lets her speak always has to get his mush into the camera can never let her say anything without him popping into the camera view or shouting something from behind the camera .