The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many pages to go back through but why did they have to pick the same day as Archie’s birthday??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was ready king as soom as the queen mother died ceremonies such as the Accession Council and the coronation in their own ways merely endorse a succession that has already taken place. It is not, necessary for the monarch to be crowned in order to become King: Edward VIII reigned as King without ever being crowned.
he would have had a coronation but he abdicated prior

Reactions: 2
Too many pages to go back through but why did they have to pick the same day as Archie’s birthday??
Because they didn’t want it near the Queens coronation date of June, and the UK is hosting various major events throughout this month already which puts pressure on policing. Not everything is a conspiracy about Harry and Meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Service and procession

A committee of privy counsellors will arrange the event. The date of the coronation was announced on 11 October 2022; the choice of Saturday 6 May 2023 ensured sufficient time to mourn the death of Queen Elizabeth II before holding a joyous ceremony.

Not everything is a conspiracy about Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 4
Planning.

It looks like they also would build structures inside the abbey, which is why the previous coronations looked a lot more dignified and glamorous.
For the Queen as well, the abbey had to be set up for it to be televised.

Reactions: 1
It is a bit odd but I guess with the whole year probably being planned in advanced and they needed to make it work for everyone I think it’s most likely this was the only day free

Reactions: 2
Does anyone one know when the Diana stans are going to go back in their box? I can’t take much more of this shite
IMG_3812.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Does anyone one know when the Diana stans are going to go back in their box? I can’t take much more of this shite
View attachment 2153241
ffs
i really admired Diana but today had nothing to do with her ! She hasnt lost out on a title ,she died a single woman .A single woman who wanted her freedom!
Im no fan of Camilla but Charles chose to marry her so we have to accept her as queen.We dont have to like it .Its nothing to do with Diana though

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2153241
Oh gosh I’ve seen this on my timeline as well!
IMG_6487.jpeg

absolute madness! They were divorced! I really like Diana, I find her interesting, but she was never going to be happy with Charles having a mistress and when Charles and Camilla reunited he was never going to give her up. Their divorce was probably the best thing that happened to her (apart from her sons obviously) and it’s a shame she died so soon after.

Reactions: 18
People will do this 'real queen' tit with Meghan when it's W+C's I assume.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.