The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once served Howard a green tea when I worked in a Starbucks on a motorway services. #claimtofame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Mark has been out much recently! 🤦🏼‍♀️
My friend’s mum worked with Mark’s mum when we were kids - she was obsessed with him! 😴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was always the end of the night song down the local clubs. I'm hoping everyone in the crowd as is wrecked as I was at those times to have endured this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I once served Howard a green tea when I worked in a Starbucks on a motorway services. #claimtofame.
My friends mum dated Jason, I personally found that extremely shocking as I thought he was gay?! Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not Camilla's biggest fan, but someone make this whole thing stop and get the woman out of there

Reactions: 6
God Bless Will and Kate looking so positive!

Mark Owen is really disturbing me and Take That are terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Edward has been having the time of his life!! Every time the cameras on him he’s smiling and bopping along 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.