Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Do you think they’ve all had a turn wearing the crown like when you’re at a wedding reception or a Christening do and you try on each others hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Love Louis. He’s just a normal kid who was probably bored out of his brain and wanted to go home and play Roblox or whatever is all the rage now.

Reactions: 28

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Ah I personally really enjoyed watching that with my family. We're now having afternoon tea which my younger siblings have been looking forward to! Royal events always make me feel really patriotic especially the national anthem which I know is not for everyone but I really like it!
I wish my family was like yours! I had to pretend I wasn’t watching it when I saw them last week, any royal events I’m always home alone with my own snacks. That’s why I’m always so grateful for Tattle, I felt so less alone when watching everything play out when the Queen died 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

hannah123

VIP Member
Oh gosh I’ve seen this on my timeline as well!
View attachment 2153251
absolute madness! They were divorced! I really like Diana, I find her interesting, but she was never going to be happy with Charles having a mistress and when Charles and Camilla reunited he was never going to give her up. Their divorce was probably the best thing that happened to her (apart from her sons obviously) and it’s a shame she died so soon after.
The thing a lot of these people don’t seem to get is Diana was a big supporter of the monarchy, she wanted her son to be king and would more than likely have had a great seat at todays coronation and been on her 2nd or 3rd marriage. People use her as the face of a republican movement which is so far from what she believed in she’d probably find it offensive. It’s a shame she never got to have her happy ending but an act of tragedy doesn’t mean Charles shouldn’t have had his.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

stardust21

VIP Member
Too many pages to go back through but why did they have to pick the same day as Archie’s birthday??
Because they didn’t want it near the Queens coronation date of June, and the UK is hosting various major events throughout this month already which puts pressure on policing. Not everything is a conspiracy about Harry and Meghan.

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
From reading this thread and others, it seems some posters dont have a clue about the princes trust and how much Charles has helped young people, he's hardly out of touch with the younger generation.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Rightly or wrongly, there is absolutely no where else in the world that can do pomp and ceremony like we do. And the rest of the world so often wishes they could. 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KINGAA

VIP Member
Next question ................Will Harry be in the photos & on the balcony or will he hop back on his private jet make to the wife & cry in her arms how mean everyone was to him.
He’s already on his way to the Airport.

THIS is what bothers me so much about him, always preaching about saving the planet but jets in and out of countries for less the 24hrs.

Reactions: 24

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Does anyone one know when the Diana stans are going to go back in their box? I can’t take much more of this shite
IMG_3812.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24