The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is filmed well, I like the behind the scenes snippet at the beginning as they are getting into the car

Reactions: 7
People will do this 'real queen' tit with Meghan when it's W+C's I assume.
It's really strange, she only married into the RF, has criticised England and the constitution, doesn't understand the hierarchy and thought of it was being a Disney film.

Why on earth would she be Queen...? Some deranged people out there

Reactions: 15
Excellent book and digs through the costs the taxpayer is unaware that they're footing
£1.29 per person to fund the royal household eg upkeep & many jobs within the whole household & royal duties vs £9.89 for a book
Thatis 7.6 years funding ......... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I reckon they are all at home now, M&S jammies on, feet up in bed with a cuppa, a job well done feeling in their bellies and ready to watch Match of the Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's really strange, she only married into the RF, has criticised England and the constitution, doesn't understand the hierarchy and thought of it was being a Disney film.

Why on earth would she be Queen...? Some deranged people out there
Same people who think someone who had divorced Charles years before her death would be Queen now though...
---
I reckon they are all at home now, M&S jammies on, feet up in bed with a cuppa, a job well done feeling in their bellies and ready to watch Match of the Day.
They're watching F1 qualy, bet Camilla's a Stroll fan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same people who think someone who had divorced Charles years before her death would be Queen now though...
---

They're watching F1 qualy, bet Camilla's a Stroll fan
No she will be a wee George Russell fan ...the poster boy of F1

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Absolutely loved today, much more than I thought I would. Everything was spot on! Wondered where all the guests went after though - home? Or was there a bun fight put on?

Reactions: 10
Absolutely loved today, much more than I thought I would. Everything was spot on! Wondered where all the guests went after though - home? Or was there a bun fight put on?
I really enjoyed this from Rory Stewart on twitter, lovely nod to Prince Andrew 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
child like tweets while wearing a OBE medal .......... :sick:
I would happily accept an OBE if I’d done anything worthy of it, or of note. I would also accept it and happily continue to take the piss out of Andrew. He’s grotty as hell.

Reactions: 18
He’s already on his way to the Airport.

THIS is what bothers me so much about him, always preaching about saving the planet but jets in and out of countries for less the 24hrs.
and he's due back next week for the court case!

Not too sure why a big thing is being made over him rushing back for Archie's birthday. Harry wasn't with him last year either, he was off playing polo. Harry wouldn't have been home until after 9pm so Archie would be asleep anyway.
They came over and attended the jubilee church service on Lilibet's birthday.
---
that's half the price of THE PRESIDENTS inauguration, and that happens every 4 years!
Woops! Yes that's what I mean lol

Reactions: 13
I would happily accept an OBE if I’d done anything worthy of it, or of note. I would also accept it and happily continue to take the piss out of Andrew. He’s grotty as hell.
Grotty ?
So is the person that went after money from his knowing out late Queen would make him pay it ............money over justice in a criminal trail ......
---
and he's due back next week for the court case!

Not too sure why a big thing is being made over him rushing back for Archie's birthday. Harry wasn't with him last year either, he was off playing polo. Harry wouldn't have been home until after 9pm so Archie would be asleep anyway.
They came over and attended the jubilee church service on Lilibet's birthday.
---

Woops! Yes that's what I mean lol
He must obey the orders of her indoors that has him on a lesh & tracks his every movement .

Reactions: 3
Piss up tonight then hangover tomorrow morning, sleep till afternoon then concert tomorrow evening :ROFLMAO:

Grotty ?
So is the person that went after money from his knowing out late Queen would make him pay it ............money over justice in a criminal trail ......
--
Bad take of the week.

Yeah, he had to pay out to avoid trial. That’s on him, not anyone else. His choices, reap what you sow etc. But feel free to sweat about it, it’s not like Andrew can 😂
---
People will do this 'real queen' tit with Meghan when it's W+C's I assume.
Don’t pay too much mind to the manic fans and manic haters on Twitter. Twitter lends itself to weirdos generally and most sane people have left the platform now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bad take of the week.

Yeah, he had to pay out to avoid trial. That’s on him, not anyone else. His choices, reap what you sow etc. But feel free to sweat about it, it’s not like Andrew can 😂
That is the way she played it ...........he paid it as he would then have to go to court in the states & he did not want his mother dragged into it .........money money money thats all she bloody wanted & did she go after other guys ?.......oh she did but then dropped the case because she " made a mistake in identifying him after dragging his name all over the newspapers.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That is the way she played it ...........he paid it as he would then have to go to court in the states & he did not want his mother dragged into it .........money money money thats all she bloody wanted & did she go after other guys ?.......oh she did but then dropped the case because she " made a mistake in identifying him after dragging his name all over the newspapers.
It’s a bit early in the day to start victim blaming, so I’ll leave you to do that on your own. Also not really the thread for ol’ Andy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.