The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penny's the greatest prime minister we never had. The tories voted for Liz Truss and Rishi over her :unsure:

Reactions: 20
The gold carriage is bloody spectacular looking, isn't it? I don't think I have realised before just how striking and bright it is!

Reactions: 13
Amazing turn of events for Penny, never became a leader of the country but leading the King with her sword… Liz and Rishi, where you at!?? All hail Penny!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Charlotte looking up at William as if to say look Dad there is George as he passed and Catherine giving a lovely smile of pride to him - love this

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Charles had a cheeky look at Penny’s tits when thanking her then. With that heavy crown on, that some commitment!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I usually like me some ridiculous pomp, but that carriage is just tacky :LOL:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.