The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was as big and as good as it could be?
Age of deference is over. 2023 is a long way from 1953.
Old man King vs beautiful young Queen.
Weather was shocking. Not enough bling - these are my takeaways from today.

Charles is never and could never hope to replace his mother with the people of Britain and around the world.
I really enjoyed it for what it was. Charles seemed touched in the abbey with William, the cheers in the garden and on the balcony.

I’m not fussed about the rest of the weekend. Thanks for the extra day off!

Reactions: 14
Don’t really get the whole ‘it should be your day, Diana! 🥺🥺🥺’ thing. She wanted out of that institution, idk why they want for her what she didn’t want for herself before she was tragically killed.
It’s driving me mad, they were divorced. She would never have been Queen anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even if Diana was still alive she wouldn't have been queen plus I don't think Diana would have wanted to be Queen she liked doing the charity work etc but wasn't so fussed on royal life. I think Camila was nervous as a lot of people didn't/don't want her to be queen but she is Charles wife so it is what it is.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Don’t really get the whole ‘it should be your day, Diana! 🥺🥺🥺’ thing. She wanted out of that institution, idk why they want for her what she didn’t want for herself before she was tragically killed.
Yes! Like people saying Harry and William must feel sad as it should be their mother standing there.

They divorced, it never ever would have been her stood there and most likely wouldn’t have even gone. Really it should have always been Camila from day one had he not pretty much been pushed into marrying and dating a teenager and same with her just he wasn’t teen. Both their families caused the mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My review of the Coronation.
5/10. Overhyped. Lots of gaps and too much music. Charles looked like a twonk in his golden bathrobe. Not enough sparkle. Some ladies dressed as if they were at the office. Pomp and ceremony with the armed forces was the best bit at the end. Wish they would stay in line better - need to take tips from Russia and North Korea. The exit from the Abbey was awkward. Louis annoys me.

(I was joking about Russia and N Korea - it’s just because their military parades are so symmetrical and ours was wibbly wobbly at times. I don’t think we should become N Korea or Russia. Chill Tattlers!)
Charles looked like a twonk in his golden bathrobe 🤣🤣💀.

Reactions: 2
Even though I am not much of a royalist, I wouldn't mind working for them. Anyone know of jobs going? Haha. I could be a royal assistant, no probs. Lol

Reactions: 1
It’s a load of band wagon bollocks. Even if she was still alive it wouldn’t of been her day they were divorced and I honestly think if she was alive she’d be getting pulled apart the same way Meghan is. This queen of hearts stuff would of flown out the window years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.