The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Louis. He’s just a normal kid who was probably bored out of his brain and wanted to go home and play Roblox or whatever is all the rage now.

Reactions: 28
Its not good money its minimum wages from what I've read.
Do they get housed and fed as well? If so, that's a cushy job honestly. Lol i think it would be okay for a year or two.
---
Who are all the people in the third photo? They are different nationalities so I'm guessing they were foreign leaders/dignitaries, right?

Reactions: 4
I got the feeling Camilla was likely in pain - she was very stiff even before the crown was on, looked to be walking and sitting very stiffly.
If she was on opiates for pain, a common side effect is itching, often of the head. She looked with the hair fussing like she was scratching or struggling not to.

I could be wrong, but yeah. I suspect she was going through it to get through the day.
Yes, I saw only a few short clips of Camilla- but I felt something was a bit off. Just a feeling. She was not relaxed on the balcony and had a very stiff smile. Catherine was also much more reserved as usual. And I missed all the bling, tiaras…… Kate headpiece was lovely but not suitable for the occasion- even the colour clashed with the robes. Tiara with big stones would be great- Lovers knot tiara would be better (even if it’s the is almost the only tiara she wears).

Reactions: 2
Who are all the people in the third photo? They are different nationalities so I'm guessing they were foreign leaders/dignitaries, right?
The front row included Mr Malik,Soviet Ambassador, Prince and Princess Himalaya of Nepal, Crown Prince Akihito of Japan, and Emir Abdul Illah of Iraq.
Mr St.Laurent, Prime Minister of Canada and his wife,Mr Holland, Prime Minister of New Zealand and his wife, Mr Nehru Indian Prime Minister and his daughter were among those in the second and third rows.
IMG_6479.jpeg

Queen Salote Tupou III of Tonga - she gained the respect of the nation when she rode in an open top carriage during the rain.

Reactions: 8
The front row included Mr Malik,Soviet Ambassador, Prince and Princess Himalaya of Nepal, Crown Prince Akihito of Japan, and Emir Abdul Illah of Iraq.
Mr St.Laurent, Prime Minister of Canada and his wife,Mr Holland, Prime Minister of New Zealand and his wife, Mr Nehru Indian Prime Minister and his daughter were among those in the second and third rows.
View attachment 2152846
Queen Salote Tupou III of Tonga - she gained the respect of the nation when she rode in an open top carriage during the rain.
Interesting, thanks. It's such a strange time back then. I wonder how many of the foreign leaders thought well of the Queen and Royal family. I imagine it was mostly positive as the Queen was never really the problem at that time when her father died.

Reactions: 1
There wasn't any coverage of the older members on the right of KC and QC. I guess it was Prince and Princess Michael of Kent

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.