The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BBC commentator just said, "Princess Anne is now mounted.".

Phrasing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah I personally really enjoyed watching that with my family. We're now having afternoon tea which my younger siblings have been looking forward to! Royal events always make me feel really patriotic especially the national anthem which I know is not for everyone but I really like it!
I wish my family was like yours! I had to pretend I wasn’t watching it when I saw them last week, any royal events I’m always home alone with my own snacks. That’s why I’m always so grateful for Tattle, I felt so less alone when watching everything play out when the Queen died 💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I wonder if we can convince Penny to woo Harry, he leave Megan for her and we can then have Penny as a Duchess. I feel like she belongs, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The lines of the soldiers aren’t straight! It ruins the look!
They need advice from North Korea, they know how to keep in line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish my family was like yours! I had to pretend I wasn’t watching it when I saw them last week, any royal events I’m always home alone with my own snacks. That’s why I’m always so grateful for Tattle, I felt so less alone when watching everything play out when the Queen died 💜
Oh dear. You can always rely on a party going on somewhere on Tattle 😘

Reactions: 1
I’m so proud of our military, they’ve been working so hard for this 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I admittedly don’t know anything about horses, but many seem uncomfortable? Trying to walk out of line, etc, I bet all the noise is scary

Reactions: 7
Ahahahahaah I’m loving the out of time lone man singing the national anthem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.