The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know how much these last 3 events brought in to the country.

Reactions: 7
I have ate half of packet of hubby's beef sticks { Asda } while he is asleep
Now have a milky coffee & a plate of bourbon creams .

Reactions: 6
Nibbling (I’m being polite, shovelling into my face is more accurate) some coronation chicken while watching! What sort of snacks and foods are we all doing at the mo’? I’d love to know?
My Mum and I have got through a pack of cocktail sausages, a bag of Bombay Mix, a box of Viennese Whirls and nearly a big bag of crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tuna sandwiches and some vodka over here 😂🙈 (child free day!) might go and buy a wee vikki sponge for later.

Reactions: 10
Nibbling (I’m being polite, shovelling into my face is more accurate) some coronation chicken while watching! What sort of snacks and foods are we all doing at the mo’? I’d love to know?
Finger sandwiches, cakes and monster munch (because my son is convinced they look like crowns)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Prince Louis is adorable with his waving at the crowd! I always feel quite sorry for Prince George because he seems to be far more shy than Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis but I suppose he's probably quite aware one day he will have the responsibility of being the Monarch.

Reactions: 20
Prince Louis is adorable! I always feel quite sorry for Prince George because he seems to be far more shy than Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis but I suppose he's probably quite aware one day he will have the responsibility of being the Monarch.
I wonder at what age they start to realise that?

Reactions: 11
Coronation Krispy Kremes and scones with clotted cream and jam here

Coronation Crisps to nibble on later

Could do with a g and t as well to be honest

Reactions: 5
I wonder why they came in one carriage but leave in another?
The gold carriage is apparently extremely uncomfortable and rocky so they said they would only use it afterwards. The one they arrived in is more modern and has new springs in the suspension to make it comfortable.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how much these last 3 events brought in to the country.
In the way of TV coverage form around the world free advertising worth tens of millions of £££........
Think of all the hotels that are full in London , shops , restaurants etc

Reactions: 8
Bet Camillas thinking get this crown off me my necks killing me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the way of TV coverage form around the world free advertising worth tens of millions of £££........
Think of all the hotels that are full in London , shops , restaurants etc
And yet we're still in a cost of living crisis

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.