The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband's contribution: Penny Morduant looks like She-Ra.
🤷🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish my family was like yours! I had to pretend I wasn’t watching it when I saw them last week, any royal events I’m always home alone with my own snacks. That’s why I’m always so grateful for Tattle, I felt so less alone when watching everything play out when the Queen died 💜
You would have been very welcome at ours and tbh my siblings were more probably interested in the snacks haha and my dad went into the spare room because he finds all the pomp sickening which is fair enough! I was also very grateful for Tattle when the Queen passed away too! My family thought I was too invested! 😪🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Doubly painful when you're the future King! 😂 he needs to learn to pull rank...
Being nice letting them have the windows as he knows in the future he’ll be up front in the golden carriage whereas they’ll be on a horse in the rain 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nibbling (I’m being polite, shovelling into my face is more accurate) some coronation chicken while watching! What sort of snacks and foods are we all doing at the mo’? I’d love to know?

Nibbling (I’m being polite, shovelling into my face is more accurate) some coronation chicken while watching! What sort of snacks and foods are we all doing at the mo’? I’d love to know?
I’ve got chicken drumsticks and Pringles waiting but currently stuck on the sofa trapped under a sleeping toddler. Should have rationed my chocolate buttons 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just opened the Lindt Lindors 😍

• Heart
Being nice letting them have the windows as he knows in the future he’ll be up front in the golden carriage whereas they’ll be on a horse in the rain 😄
Probably their parents trying to appease seeing as George had a starring role in the abbey or maybe George didn’t want it - he seems more camera shy than his siblings.

I have just had cheese on toast. My way of toasting the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
I had coronation chicken too. Love it all year round.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.