The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me waving at the telly cos I just saw mr lemon 🤣 wait til I tell him he got his 5 seconds of fame (more like 2) but it counts hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Quite rainy and dreary, hoping it doesn’t get worst! I love rain on any other day, but it’s not making it feel quite as dazzling as it should!

Reactions: 4
Hello guys,
German tattler here who watches the coronation on German tv.
Can anyone explain me why Camilla became a queen now but the husband of queen elizabeth was just a prince?

Reactions: 3
Right the great British pomp is on ...........
This is now all about our service men & women .......& the horses .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello guys,
Can anyone explain me why Camilla became a queen now but the husband of queen elizabeth was just a prince?
Because a King will always be higher than a Queen so Philip couldn’t have that honour

Reactions: 9
Hello guys,
It’s because the role of King is a higher rank than Queen. So Prince Philip could not be king, but Camilla is allowed to be known as queen. I hope that makes sense!

Reactions: 8
Hello guys,
Traditionally a woman cannot outrank a man.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.