Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Or when people comment on Harry's baldness as if Charles and WIlliam have a full head of flowing locks 😂
I think it’s because Harry was talking about how bald William was in his book, which is why people are commenting on it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

KINGAA

VIP Member
Amazing turn of events for Penny, never became a leader of the country but leading the King with her sword… Liz and Rishi, where you at!?? All hail Penny!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Charlies didn't look like he wanted to get off the balcony at the end. Bless him!
I liked that he was about to go in, stopped and turned around so it was just him to take it all in. He’s been waiting decades for this bless him. I absolutely loved the Queen and am impartial when it comes to Charles but it must be so overwhelmingly having lost his mother less than a year ago and knowing she wasn’t there to see it (not that she ever would have as I never seen her stepping down at all)

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
1 million kids The Prince's Trust has helped since 1976, that's quite amazing.
They helped my younger brother get his first work experience which helped him get his first job! They do wonderful work and I'm very appreciative of the help they provided my brother who was quite work shy and had zero experience before his referral to the Trust.

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
This is a weird one, but I think Charlotte, George, Louis, William and Kate should be either side of them not Camilas grandkids and god children. Would just show the line of the throne a bit nicer and for photos!

• Sad

thegirlscout

VIP Member
The discussion around Charles minimising the Coronation and taking away elements such as the Dukes in ermine, the tiaras, making people dress in formal daywear, etc, reminds me of this quote from The Crown. Said by the Duke of Windsor - granted it’s about Queen Elizabeth II but I think it illustrates the need for the pomp when it comes to The Royal Family: ‘Who wants transparency when you can have magic? Who wants prose when you can have poetry? Pull away the veil and what are you left with? An ordinary young woman of modest ability and little imagination. But wrap her up like this, anoint her with oil, and hey, presto, what do you have? A goddess.’

Reactions: 18

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Gawd, those crowns and robes must be so heavy. Bet they can't wait to take it all off, put on their Asda loungewear and be in front of Sky Sports News for the footie results.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I wonder if we can convince Penny to woo Harry, he leave Megan for her and we can then have Penny as a Duchess. I feel like she belongs, you know!

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
child like tweets while wearing a OBE medal .......... :sick:
I would happily accept an OBE if I’d done anything worthy of it, or of note. I would also accept it and happily continue to take the piss out of Andrew. He’s grotty as hell.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Does anyone one know when the Diana stans are going to go back in their box? I can’t take much more of this shite
View attachment 2153241
Oh gosh I’ve seen this on my timeline as well!
IMG_6487.jpeg

absolute madness! They were divorced! I really like Diana, I find her interesting, but she was never going to be happy with Charles having a mistress and when Charles and Camilla reunited he was never going to give her up. Their divorce was probably the best thing that happened to her (apart from her sons obviously) and it’s a shame she died so soon after.