The Coronation of King Charles III #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next question ................Will Harry be in the photos & on the balcony or will he hop back on his private jet make to the wife & cry in her arms how mean everyone was to him.
He’s already on his way to the Airport.

THIS is what bothers me so much about him, always preaching about saving the planet but jets in and out of countries for less the 24hrs.

Reactions: 24
I do wonder if a part of Harry regrets how things have turned out and thinks 'Meghan and I could have been part of this' instead of him coming on his own.

Reactions: 17

THIS is what bothers me so much about him, always preaching about saving the planet but jets in and out of countries for less the 24hrs.
Not even stopping for a cup of tea and a scone?

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if a part of Harry regrets how things have turned out and thinks 'Meghan and I could have been part of this' instead of him coming on his own.
I suspect he doesn’t. He seemed to really hate the life (or have convinced himself that he hated it). In which case, he won’t allow himself regrets.

Reactions: 10
Harry hates the life but loved the privileges, hated the responsibilities.

Reactions: 13
Still waiting for my guest. After being 2 hours late they messaged waiting in for a parcel. Then parcel delivered. Still waiting for them 35 mins later 🤬
I'm starving!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Looked like C &C was about to hold hands on the balcony, I know they’re “not allowed” but it would humanise these royals if they were allowed to

Reactions: 6
Look at the people on the mall .................
#wortheverypound

Reactions: 5

It bothers me too, and did he not go on about security etc but he will have loads. He’s getting private cars back and forth as well instead of sharing a coach or just a taxi to the airport.

Reactions: 3
There’s a lot more people on the balcony than I thought would be, it doesn’t seem “slimmed down” to me at all, it’s a shame Harry wasn’t there no matter what you think of him.

Reactions: 9
Will Louis clap his hands over his ears and announce it's too loud again or do you think he'll have undergone noise desensitisation training?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.