Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
Good Morning All !

Well I told you when you are asleep on the other side of the world weird stuff happens!

I watched the first Advent just now to only find out that "Dirty Daddy" is smack bang down in the Nativity Scene !!! :ROFLMAO:

Ooooo that Squirrel Boy is sneaky and clever ... he know where to hit old SJ's heart !

I see the Spiv has crawled into the party too. I wonder .... does Squirrel Boy have a plan to get rid of him ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Kotare

VIP Member
Well, well. In Day one of the ADVENT VLOG we have Snorty the brooch wearing, woodland creature adoring, cougar hunter front and centre.

Wondering how many people are thinking they did not sign up to be a CD Patreon to see and hear her adopted child as a permanent part of the channel. Am I the only one tiring of his snorting, interrupting elevation?

For my part I can’t see past his involvement and although the subject matter nativity figures is interesting, his childish giggling commentary is distracting at best. It made it all seem quite nursery school. Snorty buying Stephanie ‘Daddy the painter’ and revealing it on camera seemed more narcissist love bombing than a thoughtful gift giving.
50D5CA66-37D3-46D3-AA8B-DD2966A0A0F2.jpeg
B29A7AFF-0AFD-446F-B940-7E2277C87BD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Same. Had surgery twice under the NHS, in 2016 and 2019. First time the surgery was completed within two weeks from being told I needed it, second time surgery was within six weeks. I thought that my routine scans, as they are not urgent, would have been
My bet what 'surprise' gifts she'll receive from Snorts
Florence: Monogrammed Venetian slippers
Paris: Cire Trudon scented candle, mini size
London: F&M tea or an ornamental plate from Liberty's matching the set she buys.

I have a bad feeling he'll propose on Christmas eve.
What would be worse, during a live vlog. He'll ask Natti to hold the camera abd get down on one knee with a ring. The gangsta grannies will be ecstatic. Get out of that one Steffi!

• Haha
  • Sick

T Rex

VIP Member
I also did get a merry chuckle at Josie's catching up with Marie whilst they were walking- "She hadn't." "No?" "She hadn't." "NO!" "And I thought, Nati, you're not onto the cooking with a winner here." Marie laughs hysterically, as apparently, chicken with brown sauce was better received. "So the conversation was with Stephanie. Stephanie, you're going to have to cook!" (Edited heavily to remove hysterical giggling.) Apparently, according to Josie, Nati is a shite cook. But I do feel bad for her if she and Amaury broke up- he's not going away, nor is she. This is WHY one never poos where they eat.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Having Dan and Amury minus their mad movember facial hair now will date stamp any vlogs that were recorded during November.

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
She could care less if a smattering of five and ten dollar a month contributors ask uncomfortable questions or even grumble in the comments. Low dollar fans are easily replaced but most of these high rollers have been on board for years.
75% of her Funding is under 10 dollars 💵

She should be afraid 😱
Afraid they don’t see her restorative work … ever

They see her party’s the big money genuinely concerned that it’s not the building their paying for

It’s her lifestyle….

Quite a departure from her when Isabel was around …. Their not seeing the humble Stephanoligy….

Clearly she’s left the chateau 😈

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
From Selmar's latest.
Goat Boy is back...🐐

Goat Boy
2 hours ago (edited)
Why aren't you promoting your money grab ? That chateau dream of yours is insane and will never happen. You guys need medical help.

Valley dating
2 hours ago
Poor Selmar might need support when this whole thing comes crashing down. On Tatyanas previous little small holding in Devon she says she would be happy in a small hut!! Her ides are ridiculous. There is also a very seductive photo of her on the web so one wonders what else she sells? Selmar is a lovely bloke but is being sept along with the fantasy Even her ears are pointed?
Show less

Marilyn Henry
1 hour ago
No one needs discouraging comments.

• Haha
  • Wow

Reader's digest

VIP Member
That dress was so inappropriate; I hope all her religious patrons duly noted it. I honestly think she is getting worse: more and more manic, and she had to spend a fortune, no doubt, on all those figures when she already has several sets anyway. Instead of spending that money, she could have donated it as a personal Christmas donation to charity after all the hardship suffered by so many during Covid, or even sent it to South Africa to support a vaccination programme. BJJ is as boring as anything and I think he should have given her the gift off camera. Pretty awful start to the Advent vlogs. The best part was the woman from the figure making family.
It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

• Haha
  • Heart

witchgrass

VIP Member
So they are supposed to pull off multiple Pokemons or whatever, manage an interactive online community, manufacture a new language that isn't French, raise a half million in two months from CD fans so they "don't have to go begging the bank" and they can't even release a flagship video that doesn't sound like a pocket full of candy wrappers.

• Haha
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
I don't think that Dan is clueless, but I do wonder if he's the right man for the job in its current iteration. The garden has changed a lot since he was first hired, and the original version of his job was essentially to assist IJ with a vegetable garden. Now he's in charge of the courtyard, walled garden/orchard, all of the lawns, maintaining the forest, as well as future plans for a jardin a l'anglaise, parterres on the back lawn, and a formal french garden, and not to mention all of the handyman/building work. He has nothing to do with the design, the ordering, or the timing, and yet he's being expected to execute their vision flawlessly.

To me it's just a completely different job, and I think Dan could possibly do it but I think he would need a lot more support from Davy and SJ. I know nothing about planting trees, but if they needed to go in the ground 6 weeks ago then Davy should have ordered them 6 weeks ago. I know nothing about the mesh, so I won't touch on that (although I agree that it seems like it should have come off - but maybe he knew it was all gonna die and didn't want to waste time lol).

I can't help but compare Dan to my own gardeners, who do a marvellous job with my postage stamp sized front and back yards, but would probably be way out of their depth if tasked with executing a vision like what SJ and Davy want to do at Lalande.

I also really question the logic behind some of Davy's plans. I vaguely remember trees going in the courtyard, which I dislike from a design perspective but also question how they'll do in that ground. We've seen the state of the soil there, and we also know its full of pipes - is that really the best place to plant four trees?
You're right. It's a completely different job now. He's a cook doing odd jobs to provide for his family, not a gardener who'd have an understanding what to do without clear instructions. Dave probably asked Fanny to order (and pay for) the trees earlier but she was again too busy flitting around :( What a waste of money!

I agree, they need proper soil before they can plant any trees to the courtyard. What an after thought from her again (the gravel and pipes🤦‍♀️).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beau Monde

VIP Member
I was looking at my fireplace mantle, and Snorty has inspired me to decorate it with my dog's plush toy collection. They are a little chewed up but they will look so paaarfectly bee-you-tee-full!

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Side boob.
That dress was so inappropriate; I hope all her religious patrons duly noted it. I honestly think she is getting worse: more and more manic, and she had to spend a fortune, no doubt, on all those figures when she already has several sets anyway. Instead of spending that money, she could have donated it as a personal Christmas donation to charity after all the hardship suffered by so many during Covid, or even sent it to South Africa to support a vaccination programme. BJJ is as boring as anything and I think he should have given her the gift off camera. Pretty awful start to the Advent vlogs. The best part was the woman from the figure making family.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations @Pekey VIP Member - Title thread :m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

@Pekey
VIP Member

Today at 5:11 AM
Jules100 said:
New thread name suggestion:
-“They have no freaking idea what they’re doing”
I am liking this title Dippy and Mojo ..... I woke up today and read about the crowdfunding of the Disney Chateau and could not believe it !
See .... people on the other side of the world should Never go to sleep ..... weird stuff happens!!! :eek:
there is an R inserted on autocorrect ..@Pekey. my sincere apologies .....M
Urban Dictionary: Idear
https://www.urbandictionary.com › define.php?term=Idear
The English people usually don't pronounce the Letter R unless its followed by a vowel as in "the doctor announced" and some other special cases ,so when they say "the car has broken down" it actually sounds like "the ca has broken down" but it would be hard to say "the ca is green for example" so they just add an r at the end of any word that ends this way even if it doesn't have an r at the ...

Most Liked Previous Thread

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Sunday at 9:18 PM
Oops! The funding came in a little short...

Welcome to Tattys and Silly's castle.
Dinner Dansant
Afternoon Tea
Renaissance Fair

maxresdefault (5).jpg

Reactions:You, Luna20, toilelalande and 66 others

@KiKiGee
VIP Member
Sunday at 9:30 PM

Reactions:You, toilelalande, FlyByeNight and 48 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:34 PM
Jon L - please inject more sense into that comment section, please! :LOL:
cd223.png

Update: this comment has been DELETED by BJJ!

Reactions:You, toilelalande, JackSpratt and 47 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Beau Monde

VIP Member
I thought it was amusing when SJ made a big deal of the PROOF that the Grande Saloon was originally paneled.

View attachment 897861
I can not compete with SJ’s men: Ian fixed ceiling, Dan dug hole, Annmarie explained insulation, Olly exercised, Michael danced, Davey planned the garden, Electrician has a boat and even the new gay put in a tree. I took her credit card and bought this. She will love it, I love it.
The new gay! LOL!

• Haha
  • Heart

Trengilly

VIP Member
Who wears high heeled boot while gardening ? Oh yes.... SJ !
I must say I did think the heels were the only redeeming quality of the planting segment; sadly we all know those trees, bound in hessian and wire are only destined to rot like the newly planted box in the courtyard. Well done Patreons for contributing to a bunch of amateurs - Davy should of been out there directing, but maybe he isn't trained in horticulture after all? I'm still stumped as to how a hardy variety of Clematis succumbed to a mild summer in a walled garden with irrigation??? What is going on at the HMN?

• Heart
  • Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
And when the trees get established they suck all the nutrients and shade the flowerbeds to death 🤭
Davey doesn't have a strong enough personality to tell SJ how things should be done.. In my opinion he should have nixed any further plantings in the courtyard....the dirt is shit and heavily packed down and devoid of nutrients. And septic tanks and pipes are buried everywhere there too.
SJ is home so rarely and she doesn't enjoy being outside. Quit in the garden!!!
Dan was hired to cut grass.
Davey is a dreamer.
SJ is a lazy, stubborn brat.
It is just ridiculous to see all the Patreon money being spent on non restorative, big ticket purchases only to have them ALL have to be redone because of being done wrong in the first place and/or lack of future care and maintenance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
OK? But in some places it works and nobody dies because they don't have the money. Literally little kids die because their parents can't afford their inhalers which just tripled in price for no reason so insurance won't cover it. Also nobody becomes HOMELESS - Literally TENS OF THOUSANDS IN EVERY STATE become homeless every year because of medical bills. Like I said-this is going to wipe us out and affect our credit-probably until we die. Literally welcome to Beautiful Venice Beach and lovely Los Angeles-city of dreams. This is every freeway overpass. These are not immigrants or refugees-we are too far north and they are pretty good about keeping those poor guys locked up. These are our citizens-about 50% veterans with serious mental health issues and so many of them with gulf War syndrome-because when they detonated the stashed ordinance-they were COVERED in sararnin (sp? ) gas.... so they were breathing in deadly nerve gas. Oh, and the toxic fumes from the burning oil wells. But that's how the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world treats its citizens. So yup, I'm going to get a little misty eyed over socialized medicine. I grew up in Canada-BC, never waited for anything. When our daughter was sick as an infant-ZERO waiting time at children's hospital-why? Because NOBODY had to use it as primary care. When I just recently had a skull fracture, massive concussion, shattered wrist-at a VERY unnatural angle, and a screwed up foot, I took an ambulance three blocks to the hospital-ya know... SKULL FRACTURE and all. Insurance is saying -it was close enough to have gotten there by other means -so... 3k for you!! Wtf..... what the actual F?? Oh maybe an uber?? Even WITH insurance paying it's going to be about 1k-1.5k and we have a PPO platinum level.... so the fanciest we could get... I mean... and THATS before I stepped in the door. Here's the thing, before I said ok... call the ambulance I tried SO HARD to get out the door... all because I was thinking about the cost......
Wow. We know that American health system is not top but I didn't realise it was that bad....
We learn so much here with our Tartlets friends around the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26