Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I used one of my alias and congratulated SJ & PJ on their new little bundle of joy and asked when the due date was .... and I have been blocked from the live chat!!!!! LOL I could see the live chat for a bit, though my comment was gone, now I can't see the live chat at all! Well, it was a fun idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Tanja's ears are not real. She must have watched Lord of the Rings and wished to be Arwen. Those elf ears must be man made in Turkey. I don't really approve of commenting on people's looks, so I am breaking my rule here...BUT women who spend money on looking totally ridiculous, which is very popular now I see around me, should expect comments on that. I mean, look at people like Meg Ryan, who was a foxy lady, then BANG she hit the windscreen and her lips and face swelled up, OR a surgeon ruined her. A few of my wife's friends have gone down that route, and what I cannot understand is how they cannot see in the mirror what I see? They look stupid, desperate, no less old, and have ruined what mother nature gave them. It is far better to accept that lips thin out a bit, and that you age. Age with grace is what I say, and shine with your confidence and experience that life has given you. I have had a serious conversation with my wife about this, because I could not accept her going down the pillow face route. She spends a lot on her looks and I don't mind that, but there are limits. I agreed to lids being done and tightening of skin on jaw, but no more surgery. I would actually go as far as demanding a contract if she was not in agreement with me, but we did thankfully agree. Aging women are quite sexy to me to be honest, if they are happy in their own skin! They are better company than the hot young chicks. I am sure Squirrel nutkin beanyboy would agree.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Patriciarella

VIP Member
4727FA40-144A-4040-88D5-24A9D9CE0D3D.jpeg

Yeah I knew she was crazy when she turned up with all those trunks. Who doesn’t have luggage with wheels? I chewed on her eyebrow pencil what are you gonna do about it? I peed on her cowboy boot just to mess with her but she gave them to Snorty. My last straw was she yelled at Delmar about his socks. His socks, what’s with this chick? Diesel agrees she has got to go! If she shows her elf ears at LaLande again me and the French dog have got plans. Now leave me alone I see some new trees I have to scratch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

nastynan13

Chatty Member
:oops: Linden trees can grow over 70 feet tall....can only imagine what that huge root system will do to their septic pipes under the front courtyard!!! Common sense prevails I see. It's ok Fanny... mental retardation is nothing to be embarrassed about.
Ack. Ok. As the resident bitch on this site -even I have to take offense at the "R" word. Beyond out of date. It's like calling someone "oriental" or "colored" -super offensive. I have a high needs or special needs brother who would literally give his life to live one day and be able to write bitchy things on a gossip site. I heard something so cheesey and yet so true once in -of all places- a soul cycle class. The instructor said "just remember, regardless of how crappy your day was today, you are sitting in this class, and just by that act, you are living someone else's dream life". Of course my mind flew to my brother, countless refugees, people who didn't get to pick up their kids from school today because some asshole shot them etc-so like an asshole I burst into tears in my exercise class. But-thank the lord, it was ok, because it's done in night club like darkness and I hide in the back -so no humiliation. But-please be aware. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Reader's digest

VIP Member
People, Steph is not fat or pregnant, that's her hot bottle wrapped around her. Really, what an amateur misstake, I am a bit disappointed by tattlers now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Since it's December 1st. I just want to post a reminder, that the fight against AIDS is not over, albeit "preventable" through PreP and HIV+ people can now live fulfilling lives, we still have far to go, before AIDS is eradicated, and HIV is destigmatised. La Jarvis would never mention World AIDS Day on her advent vlog of Love, Life 'n' Laughter, although I'd gladly be proven wrong, because she is the most selfish faghag there is, the gay men in her life are just sassy accessories to be played with and discarded, when they are of no use.

World Aids Day.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Espe

VIP Member
It gets worse. I sincerely hope they never get enough money to buy that Chateaux. Who on earth do they think they are? The arrogance is unbelievable, and I'm being polit
They are unbelievable. She actually said that they don't want to go begging to the bank, no, they just want to beg from strangers. They are totally immoral and do those would be supporters know the real reason they don't want to go to the bank? The fact is that she was declared bankrupt!

I wonder if she had her ears done in Turkey; they are so strange. She is daft enough to want to look like an elf; they really don't look natural at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MojoDublin

VIP Member
B4CABFF6-83F6-4444-8D63-5EC31AF5CA01.jpeg

Just a healthy reminder

Tomorrow is first Wednesday of the month
Patron update

Accountant ☑
Travel 🧳
Receipts 🧾☑

Can’t come up with no more excuses

Tick ☑ Tock ☑
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Good morningTartlets!
The whole tree planting scene felt very chaotic. Where they expecting the trees?
Was the delivery a surprise?
Presumably they knew and could have got the soil ready, with compost and a feed for the new arrivals.
Trees can be planted any time between about late October and March as the tree will be dormant and less susceptible to transplant shock . The weather shouldn't be extremely cold or the ground frozen solid. I don't know why the hessian and wire was left on. It will restrict root growth. I've never seen this left on trees before, could it be to restrict growth and keep the trees dwarf?
I've been involved in a tree planting scheme in the UK and its common practice to "heel trees in" until you know where their final position is . Its usually saplings though, you dig a trench, lay the saplings root down and fill in with a shallow covering of soil and press down with your heel to secure the plant. You can then decide where each tree is going at leisure and its easy to dig up to plant in its final position. Could this be the intention here?
But unfair to blame Dan if it all goes wrong. He's a part time handyman/gardener, just good at keeping the garden tidy, planting up vegetable beds etc. . You need a head gardener/garden designer with experience of landscaping to do this sort of formal layout. Davy should have taken responsibility for all of this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

nastynan13

Chatty Member
you forgot healthcare! :LOL:
😪 ya.... so my husband just had heart surgery, and I!! Was working on a wedding(flowers) and was on a ladder (drum roll please) my feet were at about 10 feet and the ladder slipped... one skull fracture, a shattered wrist, and heel later!! Well, let's just say that even though we have good insurance through my husband's work, PLUS we pay 1k a month through our contributions-I'm going to guess our medical bills -this year... will be: 25k, 50k it will literally wipe us out which is why I have gotten so damn angry about the wasteful butch lately and why I'm posting at all hrs. The pain is keeping me up. Although, I'm lucky I'm not dead. Plus they gave me KETAMINE to pull my bones back into place. I told them I was a control freak and that wouldn't be a good idea. They said 15 mins tops. 2.5 hrs of hideous hallucinations later....😑 they agreed. It was a bad idea. Hmpft

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Trengilly

VIP Member
I noticed in the entrance hall that there was some sort of panelling in the window recess so I thought it might have been the same in the grand salon originally. Ignore Oliver it’s the recess either side I noticed
This is exactly what I thought - I'm extremely confident there was always panelling in the window recesses in order to house the internal shutters, but she neglected to provide evidence of there being fixing points on the main room walls. I highly doubt there ever was - most likely tapestries around the walls.

I'd also like to point out the cement sprayed up the walls she said she discovered that when she moved in (are we to believe that?)..... she is crazy not to have removed that. It needs to be taken down so that the walls can breathe and replaced with lime render. It is flabbergasting to me that a person of her age and passion for all things chateaux isn't clued up on authentic building materials for her dream home.... And the bullshit from the axing video earlier this month where purportedly large quantities of insulation was concealed behind the stud walls - proved to be false yet again. Why lie? Even her own cousin is exposing her left, right and centre.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She said in the live that they have oil heaters in rooms and she has mentioned in other vids that they've bought many Dyson space heaters. So sounds like bedrooms, winter salon, kitchen are not freezing....hallways and grand salon and I'm guessing that weird ass room they just decorated with glued on shit on the wall....are freezing.

I noticed that it was very obvious Amaury and Natti were not filmed even remotely close to each other during party. People have outed their relationship. I wonder tho, it seems ppl know and don't mind, why keep it so secret? I get why SJ kept BJJ secret, that's just embarrassing.
It's a massive fatal house fire waiting to happen, with all that junk piled in the hallways to trip people up as they try to escape. It's terrifying. If France has fire marshals they should evacuate the building and take away the certificate of occupancy.
And it's all documented on film for the world to see. Idiocy.
I understand the fifteen previous years of neglect with no money to fix things. Since Youtube that's all changed and especially since Patreon. I know you've all said it time and time again but these latest episodes have really put the lack of actual necessary improvements into stark relief. All through 2021 there has been money to address the heat and plumbing but NOTHING has been done. Failing to do anything about it, not even hiring the professionals to assess the problems and come up with a solution, isn't just procrastination or incompetence.
So what is really going on here? Is she hoarding the money to buy a palazzo in Venice? Is she planning to shut the chateau during the cold months and just travel once her channel with Ollie gets going? Is there some other motive on the horizon? Because it has to be something up her sleeve. She's weird but smart. I know how hard it is to get work done on a very old house but I don't buy the ditzy blonde who can't get any plumber or heating contractor to show up... for twelve plus months.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
bloody auto correct ... the one time I dont NEED an R it inserts it ....
Agent 007
Bond
your incorrigible:devilish:
Hows things on your island .....must be a head trip .. can we have the Yaught back
so many VIP s and ... the new ones want a go on the toys :cool:

shoot to kill
the RRRRRSSSS have it
:devilish:
Take it in the R'c. We can live with it.

I have nothing to say...what can one say after watching two men shave? Remind me not to watch that again. However, I could say something about Trotters teddybear outfit; it is not out of character. He is common as a truck. To the person who now watches flowerkiller's vlogs, get your head checked. Anyone who wants to talk about Dick and Angela, please find another place to do that, and you could also talk about cream teas there. Hmmm...anything else I need to say...oh yes, I think it is more likely that Nati gets pregnant than the Princess who hates children...but I shall not rule anything else out either, a way to make her keep him would definitely be for little squirrel boy to become a family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Look mummy …. I got a chateau

… and it didn’t cost granny 👵 one red cent

Dreams do come true
Philipa
😈View attachment 899791
You know, there’s only one thing Philip could do at this point to earn my respect. That would be to cut the dead animal living on his head off. Just cut it off. High and tight. It looks so bad right now. He’s only 25. It’s only going to go downhill from here. It’s already almost at the bottom of the hill. Just cut it off.

I continue to be amazed that she has him as a boyfriend. He is the wallpaper equivalent of self-adhesive shelf paper. Here she is going on and on about Pierre Frey, and she has self-adhesive shelf paper for a boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36