Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnee

Chatty Member
😪 ya.... so my husband just had heart surgery, and I!! Was working on a wedding(flowers) and was on a ladder (drum roll please) my feet were at about 10 feet and the ladder slipped... one skull fracture, a shattered wrist, and heel later!! Well, let's just say that even though we have good insurance through my husband's work, PLUS we pay 1k a month through our contributions-I'm going to guess our medical bills -this year... will be: 25k, 50k it will literally wipe us out which is why I have gotten so damn angry about the wasteful butch lately and why I'm posting at all hrs. The pain is keeping me up. Although, I'm lucky I'm not dead. Plus they gave me KETAMINE to pull my bones back into place. I told them I was a control freak and that wouldn't be a good idea. They said 15 mins tops. 2.5 hrs of hideous hallucinations later....😑 they agreed. It was a bad idea. Hmpft
In order to destroy a bad portion of my thyroid which also had a nodule pressing toward my windpipe, I was prescribed radioactive iodine therapy - literally one pill delivered in a lead case to me alone in a room - to the tune of $10,000. No insurance at the time.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lalande's very own Gal Gadot is 50. :sick: ✌
Happy Birthday, Mother Gothel!🍸

cd226.png

Poor MPK is stuck at Lalande getting no Grindr or Meth action for days.

It's time he gets his driver's license, carte de Sejour and his whole life sorted before he celebrates his own 50th birthday with his (by then) geriatric friends at Lalande nursing home's grand salon.

LP-Senior-Halloween.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Dan and New Gay are wrong to plant those trees with the ball packing still on!

cd228.png

Jon L
3 minutes ago (edited)
Sorry, but generally, most forestry experts advise that the ball packing around the roots (treated burlap and wire) of new trees be removed completely before planting.
Izby
5 hours ago (edited)
It's generally a good idea to just take the wire cages off trees before planting. This is especially true with trees that get very big like evergreens. They can be fine for up to 20 or 30 years, but their roots can be stumped by the cage and are prone to falling in storms.
Jen Clark
5 hours ago
You guys should actually be removing the wire that wraps around the trunk of the trees. If it's left, as the tree trunks expand, the wire can strangle the tree. Those trees are absolutely beautiful! The size on the takes is usually a ten-year size estimate. You're right, Stephanie, they will keep growing beyond that.
ghostdlite :D
5 hours ago
Steel cages on trees need to be removed for trees root ball to grow strong. If the tree gets big and you have strong winds the tree may fall over more easily.

TREE EXPERTS AGREE, BUT WHAT THE HECK, DAN THE GARDENER KNOWS BETTER.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
omg what did i watch....That daft and lazy Davy ordered trees and plants from Belgium...and didnt lift one finger...he just went inside when they planted them..wtf..i also have a feelling Dan better had removed the stuff around the roots of the trees...we will see what happens in the spring.:oops:not gonna work....they had to replace some plants..offcourse..nobody payed any attention this summer ..duhh...to busy with vlogging and partying..

who is gonna put the hedge in place...Dan, Kirsty and that volunteer??

That Ollie and volunteer yogasession was so off.. who wants to see this..

And then we got... hot ... never gonna let a good party... with a huge ammount of alcohol...go to waste Dana...her birthdayparty..in a half demolished room.. what fun... she needed the builders to invite to get the room filled...very sad..

And then the piece the recistence..Fannies outfit..i have no words...:eek:i could laugh about the volunteer..who tried to make fun off her..too bad he lost the towel..i guess he is also a friend of Dorothy...it gets crowed out there with friends of Dorothy...i wonder what happens behind the scenes...maybe they can all plant a huge tree..dress up and dance around it..:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
To be fair I think Heathcliff only posts on here and I’m on 2 tattle boards, so I’m totting up posts a bit quicker as a result!
WEll, I am already a VIP to those of you who are confused. And no, I have never spread my hatered & trolling elsewhere, it was just a long time ago when I found Ms. Jarvis quite attractive that I somehow landed here when I googled her. Then I found this place rather amusing, and now I have been a secret gossiper for more than a year. I might spread my love a bit, but I am not spreading my hatered, I stick with this place. You are so lucky to have me! :LOL::coffee:

View attachment 897861
I can not compete with SJ’s men: Ian fixed ceiling, Dan dug hole, Annmarie explained insulation, Olly exercised, Michael danced, Davey planned the garden, Electrician has a boat and even the new gay put in a tree. I took her credit card and bought this. She will love it, I love it.
Your profile pic is so gorgeous! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
FML. I didn't realise Tomaz' vlogmas would be a live video and to top that, you have to listen to his constant snuffling of snot up his nose 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Patriciarella

VIP Member
42B77EAB-813C-45EB-BC83-98237850A86C.jpeg

SJ must have got me a gift. Nope don’t see my name. Nic Baghdad, Nic tree surgeon, Marie Nic, Marie flower, Annmarie, Ian 1, Ian 2, Ian 14,
4B0DEC47-5EF9-4583-B7F1-A62CB44C91C3.jpeg

I love it, I love bobbles, oh you got it for Petheric. He likes balls, me too oh yeah I like girls.
9192D196-856C-49DB-ACCB-1E7D0E2FB8FE.jpeg

I love it thanks, oh a gift for Potty. But the tag says to the only man I will ever truly love.
48CB4A71-8C49-450D-97B8-AE34AC4E7966.jpeg

This has my name on it but it is cat food. Silly SJ must be Ruby’s
26C9E143-5A7A-4A3B-A51F-9A570E9A2C5E.jpeg

For me? I’m allergic these give me a rash. My tiny hand is burning, your right I should share it with kid 2. It’s ok I don’t need a gift.

• Haha
  • Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Teabeg…wearing his teddy bear sweater again. Poor thing must not own any other clothes. It’s Christmas…a time for charity. Should we take up a collection and send him a clothing care package? 😊View attachment 900165
And let's send Snorts a new face and accent. His fake attempt at a posh accent is making my skin crawl.
He makes my skin crawl.
How can SJ crawl into bed with that???
Makes me shudder.

• Sick

Pekey

VIP Member
last winter it was the same situation...she doesnt want to spend money on heating..it all has to stay in the bank...Venice here we come....thats her goal...grab the last cent out of that heap...cell it and move to Venice...thats a partyplace..its so magical and paaarfect...well at least she thinks so..i find it more one big stinking moat, been there once..that was quite enough..
You might have hit it on the head ..... no heating , more money === Venice here we come!
Diesel looked disgusted!
Diesel knows things and he is willing to spill the beans for a big old juicy bone ! Remember he comes from a Vegan home now.

Can you imagine if Diesel had a little microphone in his dog collar ..... he has been sitting next to Fanny and all the others in the Chateau plus sitting near Tatts and Selmar while cooking up their latest adventure....... Diesel could have a nice little bribery happening - in fact he could make so much $$$ that he could buy Chateau de Chambord all by himself !!! :ROFLMAO:😺

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
☑☑☑☑☑☑

Kotare
Kotare
Today at 3:10 PM
Add bookmark
Am I alone in wishing that man child opportunist would be arrested for crimes against peer culture, porcelain, taste in women (shagging one older than his Mama is ok, I do get how grateful cougars can be, but playing Lord of the Manor, as the youngest player in there is just plain weird). I like counting down to Xmas, looking forward to Dan’s input, but Snorty‘s omnipresence and his appallingly undeveloped taste, irrelevance and chancer demeanour, I will turn off for.

🚚🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Tartlets ye were on fire 🔥 last thread 🧵

On ☄

Clara Burnett
Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Today at 2:52 PM
Add bookmark

Thanks for the respect. I have never claimed otherwise. I do think highly of my own people skills, but everyone should trust their own first and foremost. Having met the guy and have him seen him operate 'in the wild' at the HMN, all I can do is share my one persons's opinion: he is dickhead.

🔥☄🔥☄🔥☄🔥
😈

• Heart

ggyahoo

Kirsty seems pretty genuine as well. And I like builder Ian even as I don't agree with his type of building work.

Oh, and the tree guy is an authentic eccentric!

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
It's laughable, the plumbing/heating situation. She's had last Summer (let's face it, it's not worked properly for ages) and this Summer, which is the best time to get it sorted as you're not reliant on the heating system Instead of pissfarting around with non urgent crap. She should have spent the money and got it done once and for all. She's a French speaker, she could have arranged it why was her Mother involved when she's not even there? I think LaFrancaise123 has got it right, the local artisans don't want to touch there with a barge pole. Her reputation precedes her.

• Heart

Ann G.

Chatty Member
The trellises are already in place. @StudioCityXtra knew the trees will be linden. Not pear trees.
View attachment 898398
If they proceed & succeed with this ridiculous plan, they're going to end up blocking the views from he windows directly behind the espaliered trees as well as obstruct the top of the fountain.. The trees will also attract nesting birds. I have to sleep now...the stupidity of inappropriate planting is making my head hurt.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Re. Billy.

When he's on his own, with his partner and his kids, his parents, he's an OK guy. Mature and responsible.

When he's with Ryan le Fou, Edd Lagorce or his brother... he becomes a different man- and not for the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I wonder where Stephanie keeps her account then if not France or the UK. Is there some tax loophole here? 🤔
She has not paid a dime towards the lunatics kickstarter and she won't unless it somehow get's going and even then she will wait until the two nutters start asking her for it. Sending her a bill is useless, you will have to keep coming back to her to ask and she will promise to take care of it, soon, after... This is the main reason she's having a hard time finding skilled artisan workers for her HMN, by now the word is out she does not pay any bills until months after the due date.

• Heart
  • Wow

Granola Chic

OMG...the comments under her video yesterday are all about the stupid trees.
All well and good...but when it was leaked she is fornicating with the 25-year-old help, every comment was rosey and congratulatory. What gives? Maybe big rootballs are threatening compared to Philip's tight pants show?
(very uncouth of me...but couldn't help myself, the rootball crap is driving me crazy)

• Haha
  • Sick

Ann G.

Chatty Member
To be fair, SJ just wants it to be pretty - she has no interest in flowers, harvest, plants, trees or horticulture.
It really shows how skewed her priorities are. Rather than hire a plumber to fix the heating, she blows a bunch of money on plants that will probably die from being planted too late in the year.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Addressed to Phyllis please!
"What's 'Rush,' never heard of this brand before?"
*Takes a hit and the crocheted hedgehogs he's perched on disappear along with the lit à la polonaise*

Jikki twinky teenage holidays to Sardinia and Greece.....
I have a merch idea for Lalalande...

1638315479612.png

1638315405629.png

• Haha
  • Heart
The comments are active...

Simon
12 seconds ago
I don't know Tatyana but she comes across as rather entitled and it leaves Selmar having to act somewhat out of character. YouTube channels on chateau life are wonderful but I fear we are on the cusp of "overkill" in some cases. This particular scheme demonstrates a less diplomatic and considered approach than Stephanie and some others have taken, and I felt too uncomfortable to watch the whole video.

Cristina Adlington
10 minutes ago (edited)
Yes basically, once they reach their target if for any reason they are not able to do the promised events there is no obligation legally to refund the money. I am not saying that this is their plan, but things can go wrong specially when the whole idea is bonkers.

Reeve Vermeil
1 hour ago
That caveat about the rewards not being guaranteed is a huge red flag for those who would buy tickets. So this effectively gets Selmar & Tatyana off the hook if in the end they managed to secure the funding but failed to put together the events they are touting and you don’t get the promised experience. They are banking on this loophole to basically get a windfall - free money; if you really think about it. They would have gotten a chateau and you can rant all you want but you cannot legally get a refund. All your risk and all their gain is the bottomline. How unethical is this? Stephanie is loyal to her friends and wants to be supportive and return favors graciously. But for the life of me, I cannot fathom why she would condone 2 people who apparently wants to pursue their dreams by buying a castle that is half a million $ over their budget and asking people to fund their DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR. This is complete madness! This is clear as day an attempted fleecing. You can dream big for sure - but to expect people to give you something so you can live in splendor instantly, you indeed live in fantasy. Try living within your means for starters and work your way up from there.
People in the live chat on gift grab were quite vociferous about her donating her money that she gets thru cadeaux to Tat and Selmar. A lot of them wanted that to happen

• Wow
  • Sick