Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 899828Stephanie girl your just a tramp

What’s with all the lingering crotch shots

Your on watershed hours on YouTube
Easily know you couldn’t care less about kids 😈View attachment 899823

We know he’s packing juvenile
But all the close ups necessary???View attachment 899828
totally bad taste indeed..the same with her dress at the statuefactory...omg where do you find an awfull piece of rag like that...also that claywoman was not very well dressed..her moving boobies distracted me more from her clay figures..and i am gay... :rolleyes: well at least we know Phi wi wears his weeny from top to bottom..not that i was interested :oops:but it was not possible not to notice...:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Why didn't Davy supervise the planting? Wouldn't he know to remove the wiring?
While he may be familiar with when different garden styles came into being along with the Latin names for plants, I'm not convinced Davey actually knows what he is doing. If he did, he would not have ordered plants so late in the season. He would have ordered them for early fall planting or waited until spring. And yes, he should have supervised the planting of the trees.

• Heart

Trengilly

VIP Member
oh you expected some juicy details about that waiter we had...who gave a blowjob to a guest in the pantry...that guy we got rid off..also the guest was never again invited...oh and he had already his uniform off...
Personally, its sounds to me that waiter was an asset to your stately manor - 5 star customer service on trip advisor. It really is a mark of a good host to think of all eventualities.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I think I overpromised when I said I would listen to Tomaz' drivel.

He is basically going to do 25 videos for vlogmas but has no ideas of his own so he demanded viewers to send him ideas.

Needless to say, I won't be watching any more of him snuffling in front of the camera. He even threatened to sing in his future videos.

There was absolutely zero content in his live but he did say that he loves everything with mashrooms. Which I don't doubt - he always sounds like he's on shrooms.

• Haha

Kickintheass

VIP Member
My builder husband said when he saw Dan's plasterboard work yesterday that if he plans on plastering the walls he should have..
1. Done the ceiling first.
2.attached the plasterboard in alternating step pattern. This reduces the risk of a crack developing along the line where the upper and lower all meet.

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Just seen the opening sequence of Advent diaries. What a disappointment! The charm of previous year(s) was the photos of Christmas past at the chateau. Lived in europe myself and the photo of real tree on top of jag really made me smile remembering that experience. This year it is promoting SJ and BJJ as a couple in a doll's house. How on earth were they intending to hide relationship if Dutch boyfriend not outed weeks ago? 19 bedroom chateau being decorated? Straight into a travel vlog from italy.

• Heart
…. And what happened to the last waiter, that you kept his suit?
we have all kind of suits..better called uniforms...for grooms..for footmen..maybe more then 100 years old..very ornate..also very warm and heavy..but they look stunning..when people come to work and we have something formal..we use these things..it sounds odd..but it looks great..it costs a fortune to get them cleaned...we do clean them...lets make that clear...

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Kudos where it’s due 🎯
Dana is rocking fifty
Effortlessly
Steph looks about 20 years older, especially in her party outfit and with her hair scraped back, she really did look as if she was dancing with her teenage son. In Dan's vlog yesterday, she looked like a frail old lady too.

• Heart

lolander

VIP Member
I couldn't believe that they went specially to the Provence crib character factory and hadn't done the basic homework first of knowing the size of the pieces they had at lala already. It was like mixing Duplo with Lego , can be done but it's daft.
She never plans anything, she operates on feelings and immediate reactions. That's why she's all over the place with her renovation 'ideas', when she sees something paaar-fect in a shop she gets a new decoration 'idea', buys it, later realizing it's too small/big/wrong style/doesn't go with anything... :sneaky: tries to find the right pieces on internet, stumbles on a wallpaper site: "PhiPhi, we need to have a scenic wallpaper! Sooo beaauuu-ti-fuuul!" Forgets the earlier project and orders the wallpaper, so the merry-go-round continues 🤦‍♀️ There's no rhyme or reason in anything she does.

Looking at her dress they were probably returning back to the hotel after a night partying when they saw the Santon shop. "Oh PhiPhi, I just got a paaar-fect idea for the advent calendar!" Walked in, demanded a tour promising to buy 1000€ worth of figurines, which they did. She gave him money to buy that artist to give her in the vlog: "The grannies love that shit! Paaaar-fect. Smart thinking, PhiPhi." And so they found the idea for this year's calendar. They'll repeat the pattern at least in Florence, Paris, London. The advent calendar will a big shopping spree across continent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
How many sets of nativity figures does a person need?! 🤦‍♀️
I do find them cute, but it is looking like a weird Playmobile set, but made in fragile clay. 🤦‍♀️😵
I almost want to say, find a set you like and stick to that one! The waste... also, are we taking bets, that Sillymar's custom stable made last year, will not make an apperance?!

The only think interesting were the plaster moulds, I need to learn how to make them... for marzipan figures... 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
While scrolling through live chat SJ replied to one of her patreons about financial update: sj said and i quote: not until I get it from the accountant! Soon, i hope ☺ end quote.

2023 maybe then?

• Haha
  • Angry

Ann G.

Chatty Member
The PROBLEM with all of the gardening is that you need a dedicated staff, with an office, and a schedule, and the proper equipment, and the proper tools, and with the proper education and training to manage that amount of forest, garden, and landscaping. Two people, part time, cannot get it done. Nature doesn’t wait. All of these things need to be done at the proper time under the proper conditions. I live in a part of the world that has a year round growing season. Trees, lawns, beds and shrubs take a huge amount of time. Fussing with annuals and vegetables is an endeavor that only yields rewards once. If you build/plant a garden area, you then have to maintain it. They can’t even maintain mostly grass. The moat was overgrown. The hedges were out of control. Half the garden was a trash heap. They don’t appear to know how to use mulch to control weeds. They don’t appear to know how to fertilize anything. There are trees all over the place that could kill people by just randomly falling down.

Maybe with water and compost and forest management guy they can do a better job next year. But damn. It was pretty hard to watch this year. I don’t understand why she can’t at least buy twenty big planters and go to the garden center and plant those suckers out and put them on the shitty terrace. It currently looks like a terrace you’d find at the back of an abandoned building. Don’t even get me started on the front of the place.

I also don’t recall seeing a tiller once. How can you have a vegetable garden and not have a tiller? She lives in the middle of farmland. How are they not able to grow anything?
Agreed. Also, friends don't let friends plant annuals. ;) I don't have a tiller, but all of my veg are grown in raised beds that are staked with bamboo and covered with bird netting and my garden is small enough for me to manage on my own. Her tree guy has made some decent headway, he certainly has his job cut out for him. It's disheartening that she's been there for 16 years and the front and back of the farmhouse still look crap and it's taken this long to do any forest management or to get rid of the overgrowth in the moat. I have to take a tree down this week, all the leaves finally came off of it so it's safer for me to have a go with my chainsaw...I will not be wearing heels to accomplish this task.

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Positive thing about the first vlogmas video is the woman explaining the figurine making.
Of course the two Chistmas idiots have hard time shutting up.
Most of the video is just manic screeching.

And they apparently plan to burn down the farmhouse by placing tealights on a wooden surface and inside a ceramic little house to concentrate the heat. Luckily the first thing to turn into ash is a D. Jarvis painting right above the candle.

1638391783047.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Who travels to South Africa for a 2 night stay? What else was planned after visiting IJ?
Maybe she was planning a Princess Charlene-- a health crisis that required her to stay in South Africa until time to head on to Venice. Now she'll have to spend another Christmas freezing with the snorter and the rest of those nut jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Very interesting take on my comment ....

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

@Julia Gaspard I don’t know - when’s your next cutlery consignment arriving, @Philip Janssen?
😂
😂

2eT9DjSCB3a5j9TH-HxPpzaA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Philip Janssen

@the Chateau Diaries I actually brought my old silverplated cutlery back from the Netherlands!

• Wow
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Dan was employed to cut the grass, trim the hedges, help with the vegetable garden, etc. His business was grass cutting and garden maintenance. (I wonder if he still has any of his other clients or if the Chateau has taken over ?). It soon became clear that Dan was hardworking and capable and more importantly will turn his hand to many other things, landscaping, plumbing, bed crown fixing, filming, catering, etc. Fanny took full advantage of this and utilised his many skills to her benefit. He was available, English speaking and local. I don't believe that Dan ever claimed to be a horticulturist or arborist but he was willing to have a go at whatever his employer asked him to do. We know that she expects everyone to go over and above their skill set - even Pathetic Petherick became her hairdresser and we all saw how that went, until thankfully, Annalise was able to put the damage he caused right. Amaury seems to also be on call for far more than carpentry duties, Ian doubled up as bread delivery service and FRK was assigned to cook for the B and B and produced the most unappetising fare imaginable. Selmar was employed as the handyman but mooched around, muttering to himself and Phiphi was the social media manager and cameraman/editor, who doesn't seem able to manage or film or edit adequately.
Davy and her collaborated on this ridiculous Versailles extravaganza and they expected that Dan would be able to achieve all that they dreamed of. Davy was the designer and drew up the plans. He devised the planting and schedules of work but as other have already observed was missing when it came to implementing and overseeing the work. (Very similar to Phiphi in that respect.) I thought that Davy was project managing the garden plans - why else is he back and forth? I assume that the reason for that particular visit was to coincide with the delivery of the trees, etc.
I'm not sure. that Davy has any real credentials for this - I think it was @Le Comte de Monte Cristo who said that he was unable to find any trace of Davy's professional career? Does he "design" his gardens with his playmobil kits and seed catalogues? He's another strange member of the Lalande community.
In many ways, I hope that the trees don't establish - it will be one more example of how funds are mismanaged.

Screenshot 2021-12-01 at 10.51.52.png

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
That’s the easy part, isn’t it? Davy must be trying to beef up his portfolio. I don’t think this project is going to help his career, sadly, unless he only shows the design plans.
Davy looked completely bewildered and befuddled standing out in the Jardin Anglais. Davy definitely doesn't instill confidence and you could tell Matt and Dan weren't buying what he was selling. Davy made a plan which doesn't appear suitable for the terrain, and he can't seem to get his head around that fact or come up with a Plan B. Can anyone remind me how Davy found his way to the shitoo - because I don't think he knows the difference between compost and horse manure.

• Heart

Silascat

😪 ya.... so my husband just had heart surgery, and I!! Was working on a wedding(flowers) and was on a ladder (drum roll please) my feet were at about 10 feet and the ladder slipped... one skull fracture, a shattered wrist, and heel later!! Well, let's just say that even though we have good insurance through my husband's work, PLUS we pay 1k a month through our contributions-I'm going to guess our medical bills -this year... will be: 25k, 50k it will literally wipe us out which is why I have gotten so damn angry about the wasteful butch lately and why I'm posting at all hrs. The pain is keeping me up. Although, I'm lucky I'm not dead. Plus they gave me KETAMINE to pull my bones back into place. I told them I was a control freak and that wouldn't be a good idea. They said 15 mins tops. 2.5 hrs of hideous hallucinations later....😑 they agreed. It was a bad idea. Hmpft
Hope you and your husband get healthy soon :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25