Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people consider Dec 1 the first day of Advent - you wouldn't want to run out of chocolate ahead of time, right?
our cher Marquiss is right..4 sundays before christmas is advent...not 1 dec..but Stef is always very convenient with things...timelines etc..as long as it suits Her Flashiness...the princess of grift...

Reactions: 20
OMG-Selmar and Tati-that project is going down the drain for sure....if it was me in their situation I would not get a good night sleep for years---if ever again.....

Reactions: 19
I am with Donna Cooper and Definitely Maybe, this vlog was probably filmed at least weeks ago if not a month ago. Silly Milly has been wandering aimlessly in Holland & Belgium looking at churches. The Catfish Tatty has been filling and emptying her scoop to feed her flock. Receiving flowers that she does not acknowledge the sender. Depressing vlog. And yes see you in January! So weird I wonder if it has already fallen through but La Jarvis decided to go and post it.
I couldn’t help but get the feeling that Silly was quite glib that he had trumped SJ in the Château category. He had that same demeanour when he showed up with Tatty in tow. Same laugh! See I told you!
Only conjecture on my part.
Edit: why all the aliases who or what is she running from! Yes both great business heads they share bankruptcies between the two of them!
This is ringing a bell with me....... Something about Selmar being vindictive 🤔

Reactions: 14
I think a lot of people consider Dec 1 the first day of Advent - you wouldn't want to run out of chocolate ahead of time, right?
Yeah? But it isn't Dec. 1st. If that's the case, she's pissing on the Church's liturgical calendar. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They cannot do that because their Kickstarter is set as All or nothing which me the project is financed 100% or every backer get their money back.

They can if the "donation" that makes the project reach its goal comes from themselves...this way they will cash in on everything that is actually donated and they can pretend that the whole crowdfunding was a success... From what I've heard this is exactly what they have planned to do, but since the news is not received very well they are sort of panicking...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
thank you for pointing out..btw did you see the state of the windows..and the leeking gutter..making the wall wet and damp...i would sort that out first before i would start on that rediculous panelling...
That paneling belongs in a room that's at least 4m tall with a smooth ceiling, not in farmhouse room with beams. It's a mashup of styles and as usual will be slapped up before the underlying issues are dealt with. Madame will throw good money after bad trying to fix it when it all goes damp. So wasteful...so Stephanie. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG-Selmar and Tati-that project is going down the drain for sure....if it was me in their situation I would not get a good night sleep for years---if ever again.....
well in my opionion she is dreaming all the time.. :rolleyes: will she be able to realize when she is actualy awake...what pilss does she take..she doesnt smoke weed...otherwise i could understand..but she hates smoke...maybe she vipes...or she is on mushrooms..very vegan...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They can if the "donation" that makes the project reach its goal comes from themselves...this way they will cash in on everything that is actually donated and they can pretend that the whole crowdfunding was a success...
omg.... I haven't thought of that..... I'm livid

Reactions: 21
If Selmar is serious about the project he shouldn't be wandering about everyday filming more vapid videos. He should be online or on the phone 24/7 drumming up pledges. I know he is making his way up to the ferry port, but his indolence and nonchalance and arrogance is really annoying! They both seem to be sitting back and just relying upon SJ's supporters, instead of marketing like mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OK been noising about the web here is a fundraiser Tatty was doing supposedly for WSPA

Then found this article about her
The Little Devonshire Victory Garden & Farm Animal Utopia Project

Then this

I think she is a scammer. Anyone Tartlets here good at doing background & history checks?
Kiki!!! SOS! Our resident private eye. Start cracking. Lol

@Bleu Lala I like your new avatar. :unsure: What made you choose that???
I'm a gonna get cornfused now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephanie's gift grab is live right now...I'm not watching any lives until they are done because I hate going in when things have already started.

Reactions: 12
If SJ would really want them to succeed she would promote them on her main chanel, like this she can again apear how generous she is but she will not hurt herself in any way (not even financially) if the funding doesnt come to fruition (the money will return to back her account)

She is killing 2 flies:
1. Getting Sillymar (and Tatty) out by appearing as if she is wishing him well and being super supportive (didnt we discribe this beforehand?)
2. The money grabbing attention (bad rep) is going some other direction for a change (also attention is getting away from her not progresing on project bc Ian is gone, away from the dinning with Olie and discuss a ton of delusions herself including her own Versailles in Venice, away from her outed jobless BF...)

The woman is amazing manipulator I give her that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
and perhaps this is also she. the coincidence considering she married a Lloyd is too great. Tetyana V Coy[Tanya V Lloyd][Tatyana Lloyd][Tetyana V Lloyd][V Coy Tetyana] found on ancestry as living at 718 Pathfinder Way, Murrel's Cove SC which is a hotel.
that one was born in 1955.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.