Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boohoo67

Are we going to be able to see the visuals for that audio? Or did everyone take off their clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

WMGL

VIP Member
Wtf - have they planted TREES which will cast OH SO MUCH SHADE on the roses!!! Just as an fyi-i have 100 rose bushes in Socal. Here, in our burning southern California desert environment, our rose bushes need a MINIMUM of - 8 hours of sun. Let me repeat that. A minimum of EIGHT HOURS OF 🌞 we have, on average, 350 days of sunshine. We have no shortage of the damn sunshine. I have one, tiny, tiny, poorly placed miniature orange tree with a rose bush 3 feet behind it. Words cannot describe what that poor rose bush does to get to more light. I am closer to the equator. I have significantly more days of blazing sun than they do at the castle of the stupid people. The tree is about 4-5 feet tall. Flowers need sun. There are only a few flowers which do not need sun or where the climate is so mild, it's ok. MORE WASTE. MORE WASTE. If this was a single mistake-yup, it happens. If this was mistake-on her dime-oh wow.. tough luck BUT IM SURE SHE WOULD WORK HARDER. If she didn't have people constantly riding to her rescue-I'm sure she would have figured shit out by now. Everyone leave her alone to sink or swim. It's time. She is nearly 50. It's time. When you hit menopause ITS TIME.
Was it Davy who decided on Linden trees?

Reactions: 4

Freesia54

VIP Member
Luna20 I thought we were friends …I was so excited to watch this advent train wreck but now I am afraid, very, very afraid. I will have to work out this mistletoe thing with my therapist. You will officially receive one less Christmas card. I doubt Heathcliff was going to send you one so two less cards. Tatty is buying a castle and cannot afford stamps so three less cards but that’s it everyone else loves you!
Slurrrrrrrp 🤢

Reactions: 2
Awwww Davey

Alert 🚨 swimming pool 🏊‍♀️

Plans are ready for work to start
Dosent want hedge in first as it will be destroyed

Liar 🤥 Stephanoligy
Davy has plan done ✅
View attachment 899642
I don’t understand what you are saying or implying here. When was this video clip from?
the swimming pool will be built where the tennis court is now, there’s supposed to be a new terrace and a large hedge at the end of it, blocking the view of where the wood was stored and Selmar set up shop under the hut.

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
I have no problem sharing it: born and raised in The Netherlands. The country where LGBTQ community is accepted. I'm quite proud of that!

Maybe they get better pricing because of davey's connections.

A horrible thought came to mind.... will Phylis drag SJ under a mistletoe and go in for a kiss? 🤢
I thought Davey was Dutch? Maybe I'm wrong.

The Cheshire Cat

I use a tshirt to dry mine so just damp and then twist it into a roll and leave it to dry when up. By the evening it is perfect Rita curls. I only use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner too and no hairbrushing.
Ooh thanks for the tip. I will give the tshirt drying a try.

Reactions: 1