Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ComtesseRose Title thread :m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

Thursday at 11:10 AM
@ComtesseRose said:
maybe it was pleasuable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring...
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @ComtesseRose

maybe it was pleasuable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring...
Reactions:Krypsback 😘, Ginginger, T Rex and 20 others

Most Liked Posts previous thread ---- very busy ....

@Patriciarella

Friday at 9:25 PM
F6031030-37EF-4670-95EC-8BF11DE6070A.jpeg

Oliver got chocolate on my pink pillow. Natti accidentally put my grandfather’s plate in the dishwasher. Tess did bad things with my candlestick that even aluminum foil can’t fix. Michael got antifreeze in my crystal glass. Davey was cold so SJ gave him my electric blanket. Dan mistook my beanie for kid 2’s and took it home. Ann Marie is mad because I shaved during Movember. My play is cancelled. My editing suite was flooded and now I may fall through its floor. The China pantry is on hold. SJ spends all her time with other men. But I have forks!

Reactions:You, FancyFace, ScarlettoShara and 50 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member
Wednesday at 11:13 PM

Thank you once again @Mojo for the new thread. Congrats to @Bleu Lala for the fab title.

I've just watched Dan's vlog and noticed that he talks about Fanny coming to tell him that "she told Channel 4 to call Dan Amaury's best friend." So she chooses and tells Channel 4 how to refer to various people and yet she wasn't consulted about how they should refer to little PhiPhi? I think Dan has just blown that story for her.

Reactions:You, Camembert, MsPitstop and 49 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Friday at 2:00 PM

What a day! Not only has it become clear that her not-so-well-deserved holiday to SA might have to be cancelled and the reunion with mummy dearest will have to wait, but just now the news got out that in the Netherlands theaters will have to close at night as new stricter covid rules are put in place. Poor SquirrelPants' career in musical theatre will have to be put on ice again as he will not be shining any time soon...

Reactions:You, Luna20, Dmt and 49 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member
Thursday at 6:59 PM

So we had complaints from the usual Dan detractors because Dan went to London for work, leaving poor Annalise at home. Now Annalise goes home for a couple of days to visit family and friends, leaving Dan with the boys - sounds fair enough to me. Instead let's start suggesting that she's only in rural France because it's what Dan wants. I really can't see Annalise as the subservient little woman, under the control of her husband/partner. It sounds as though this young couple have managed to work out a relationship that suits them so why are people still trying to pick at their relationship, with the support of both of their families. They seem pretty happy and getting on with building their home and family together.

Reactions:
You, Lulu Lemondrop, FancyFace and 48 others

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oops! The funding came in a little short...

Welcome to Tattys and Silly's castle.
Dinner Dansant
Afternoon Tea
Renaissance Fair
maxresdefault (5).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thanks @MojoDublin and congrats @ComtesseRose

To continue on the Selmar and Tatyana discussion...

Have they paid a deposit? On usual French terms they need to pay 10% of the purchase price as the deposit and if you back out, your 10% is gone. There's only ten days to change your mind and not lose the deposit but these two are crowd funding for 55 days.

The deposit can be negotiated but I'm afraid Selmar and Tatyana are going to lose their savings when they fail to raise the rest of the money to close the deal.

Kickstarter link again for this thread as well:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, it defies belief. Did anyone else notice this verbiage? Does that mean that "If we can make our dream work, you can make our dream work even better? And I'm freaked out that they are making their own currency that you can purchase at the festival. If you don't use it, can you trade it back in for normal human currency?

1638134327894.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I said it when Tat & Sel's chateau was revealed right here by our own sleuthing tattlers, I'll say it again: they are DELUSIONAL!
And Miss Jarvis is an enabler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
What bank is giving a loan with this kind of financing? No bank, so she must have some assets for the bank to give them the loan.
The previous owners won't wait for their money till some festivals in next summer.
If their offer was accepted how much time do they have to organise the money? Isn't this already a contract? So they need to crowdfund within weeks? 😒
They are lying that they are crowd funding, they just want to sell their tickets making viewers believe they are doing good and supporting something new. And I am not sure CD viewers are the typical medivalroleplay type of people. They will purchase the lower tiers souvenirs but not fly in to the festivals. 100000 fans x 10 Euro für a goblet and voilà 😔 If this works out I must vomit

Reactions: 26
Wow, it defies belief. Did anyone else notice this verbiage? Does that mean that "If we can make our dream work, you can make our dream work even better? And I'm freaked out that they are making their own currency that you can purchase at the festival. If you don't use it, can you trade it back in for normal human currency?

View attachment 893850
It is kind of common in France to have your "own currency" for festivals and stuff. For instance, in primary school, for the fête de l'école (end-of-the-year school fair), you'd by these plastic tokens of different shapes that would be worth a different amount that you could spend at the different booths. Same for other events like sports fairs, etc

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't get it. There is some talk of a mortgage in the interview. But what mortgage company would agree to this crackpot scheme?

Reactions: 30
And the naysayers' comments begin to pour in...

cd220.png

I am laughing out loud, but I have a feeling SJ and BJJ are laughing on the inside. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I dont get it..why not buy a place you can afford..and then start with the rest...then there is no pressure..but no..they must have the top of the rank...they are dreamers..both of them..not real businesspeople..are they aware how much it costs to set up a festival like that..and that there is likely no profit left..they think thousands of people are going to attend...do they have those connections with those people?? How much land has that chateau...facilities..all those people need to bath, go to the toilet..sleep..security...and when its bad weather?? this is not gonna work..Fan is sitting there with a straight face..because she also knows this plan is gonna blow up in their face..just like we know..

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks @MojoDublin and congrats @ComtesseRose

To continue on the Selmar and Tatyana discussion...

Have they paid a deposit? On usual French terms they need to pay 10% of the purchase price as the deposit and if you back out, your 10% is gone. There's only ten days to change your mind and not lose the deposit but these two are crowd funding for 55 days.

The deposit can be negotiated but I'm afraid Selmar and Tatyana are going to lose their savings when they fail to raise the rest of the money to close the deal.

Kickstarter link again for this thread as well:
Thanks for another new thread, @MojoDublin

If memory serves, this chateau was for sale at 1.4 million euros.

Pure madness.
And Steph who tells them that this is a business plan ??!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If memory serves, this chateau was for sale at 1.4 million euros.

Pure madness.
And Steph who tells them that this is a business plan ??!!
I'm sure they offered below the asking price but still looks like they are in it to lose about 100K in deposit money.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.